Hide Hide Hide but never Seek -With Admin - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I think we all have our favourite actors and shows too. Most of us come here to discuss TV shows which we don't in real life. We share opinion on actors their lives and sometimes use the forum as a vent to get rid of real life frustrations. This is a FORUM where all views should be accepted and respected.

But here is where bias comes in.

1. Why cannot we have depreciation threads of actors when we have FC's and AT's?

2. Lets say, we don't abuse an actor with vile insults. Why can't we just curse an actor when he has real bad acting skills?

3. When we inhale in so much of estrogen filled mushy, drooly cheesy posts. Why can't these fangirls take in our sarcasm and criticism?

4. You need two hands to clap. No haters without droolers and vice versa. Why can't there be hating when there is drooling. Else rename this website to india fan site and we'll keep away from it.
Vijay, how about making a public apology to all those members you referred as 'Hate-Mongers'. Trust me dude, this only encourages the fangirls to harass us even further. After all their 'Bhaiyaa' has got their backs covered... At least this is what they're implying.
PS. All those little fangirls on your Dev-Team who restrict our discussions related to personal life of some XYZ actors should be tutored and mentored. Clearly, their arguments are completely baseless. If personal lives cannot be discussed then why allow the ATs and articles of the actor on first place? 
I think people worshipping actors should be given a WL raise too
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
also what kind of rules is this that to keep basher away from your post we cannot write our favorite couple name  in the title and tells those basher to stay away from our post if you don't like it then starting a fight in our post while mods don't even bother to see what is going on and closes a nice praising post of our while other members of another group can call an character a rapist  when he did no such things at all and no action is done by the mods😲. wth is this vijay? why cannot we write PS? why are we not allow to respond to basher to get the hell out of our post then making it a kachra😡 anyone can come to our post and bash us but the moment we go to their post to say something we are given WL and trust me we don't curse like  they curse us brainles people, immature fans, hypocrites, kameena etc. i am talking about MBEIEJ forum, there the mods are so bias that one cannot even breath a sight of relief.

also, what in the world is AT for? to talk about our favorite na and everything that is related to him like his co-stars from last show, his vacation, his wife and him etc...but even that is not allowed😳then how can one breath in that place where we have to be careful of every steps b/c some fans will report us talking about our favorite couple life in a good manner. one goes to AT to talk freely about their favorite not to be careful not to say this or that or your WL will go up and AT will be closed.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

PS. All those little fangirls on your Dev-Team who restrict our discussions related to personal life of some XYZ actors should be tutored and mentored. Clearly, their arguments are completely baseless. If personal lives cannot be discussed then why allow the ATs and articles of the actor on first place? 

exactly why the hell is AT there when we cannot even discuss about an actor life, his past show, his co-stars etc...this is not done.
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, I agree with the person who suggested the shut-down of the IPK forum - that'll get rid of approximately 99% of the problems ðŸ˜› 
aartipartyy thumbnail
but think about it 
if they shut down the IPK forum there's going to be SO MUCH outrage for closing it 
even the silent phankies will come out to play 

Originally posted by: --Aartzz--

but think about it 

if they shut down the IPK forum there's going to be SO MUCH outrage for closing it 
even the silent phankies will come out to play 

I really do not understand 'the emotional' attachment to a stupid forum? ðŸ¥± 
It's a breeding ground for fanatics and if Vijay cannot control the cyber harrassment which goes around there, he needs to shut it. 

At least CHANGE the Dev Team by including some mature non-fangirls.

aartipartyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

I really do not understand 'the emotional' attachment to a stupid forum? ðŸ¥± 
It's a breeding ground for fanatics and if Vijay cannot control the cyber harrassment which goes around there, he needs to shut it. 

At least CHANGE the Dev Team by including some mature non-fangirls.

that's true. people have this thing with nostalgia on that forum ðŸ˜†
honestly if it comes to a point where the cyber bullying gets to be too much he does need to shut it down, and it's coming to that point :/