Page 1 of 417

Page 1
Page   of 417
Page 2 Page 417

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01LoveToLaughcallmemaybe...-Swetha-Easy_Anishithasharmano_username--BadmaashDil--RJ2012memyselfandme1Iceflamesmoomin4455RickyBahl-bazinga--Snakewa-TheGadaboutClaraOswald.ShaitaanSundarisonia1230Olive_Rose-Suhana-SanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-Saffroniasree07Closed.........LIKEDMGdocnussiria_luvsLindor-BreezyGirl-fatima15CDloverini_katMiss CherieFrancotvdekha.seriousKulfiBaiMcNinjaGuineaboreddamselsanja_hereDexterkilailaDidikisautaartipartyyDhoxi..vidhi..Kays94lafangi_Mahioblivious.Neetu_Unleashedshewolf.OnepoundChicThe.LannisterLadyDabangg-Chandramukhi-.SidraPentaminous.Oyster-Mema-FairyLiquidSoapGayuArnavHawaaPotblue-iceSamraat_92ruky786nikita_88Rajiniliciousneha-rockssTony_StraK786rechusHowlarious-RohitMaxwell-.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hide Hide Hide but never Seek -With Admin" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Dear Viyay, following are my terrain of concerns :

1. Remove partial,rudely biased and immature fangirl mods from DT.
They are the root cause of increment of obsessive and abusive fanatic behavior in IPKKND forum at an alarming rate . It would be much more better if that breeding place of fanatics is closed down altogether !

2. Ban and raise WL of the members who personally attack or cyber bully any member .

3. Lastly don't let your account be hacked by some kiddo fangirl mod  or don't let your sense of judgement clouded by the partial and biased feedbacks fed by some immature mods of your DT . It was utterly funny to find your closing notes uncannily similar to immatue mods' ones exactly with no proper logic and apt rebuttals !

Edited by NicklausBarbie - 13 May 2013 at 4:40am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01blueszlina545-Swetha-RJ2012-bazinga-Siri22nebunaShaitaanSundariOmnipotencedocnussiria_luvsLindorrini_katSaffroniasanja_hereuntitledMiss Cherietvdekha.seriousKulfiBaiDexterkilailaFairyLiquidSoapGayuArnavLadyDabanggshewolf.PeraltaGarranty-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.ruky786nikita_88neha-rockssPhoenixRisingHowlarious

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for opening this topic Omni.

1.Please appoint unbiased and impartial people as part of ur DT who will treat everyone equally and who will truly value the freedom of speech.

2.Please make some changes in ur Moderation rules,one of them being that mods should close down only those topics which have broken the rules of IF and not which have been reported thousands of times by phangals only because they did not like the topic.I have heard many topics in IF are closed only  because they were reported hundreds of times even though there would be nothing offensive in them.And the mods would write a note that they are closing down the topic only because it was reported multiple times.I don't think they would be even reading those topics otherwise they would have never written such kind of notes.

3.I know it's probably too late but still,better late than never.Please punish those members,Deb_Barun_Arnav(especially this member who would abuse the members too),maanarsh,hetalmkn and shona3 who spread nasty rumors against Gul Khan.Because of them,members tarnished the image of that woman.She was heavily insulted and humilated on IF.Please punish those members too who call Viraf as Giraffe and ugly,Mohit as monkey.As u r so concerned about celebs bashing and punish people who call Barun soaptea,so it's high time members who called Gul a b***h,wh**e and a characterless woman to be punished.If u want to know who are those members,please ask the mods of IPKKND forum who probably never let u know of all these bashings simply because their friends were involved in it.

4.Please see to it that if members fight in a topic,only the members who bash each other are punished and not the TM who opened the topic.The TM is nowhere responsible if people start fighting in her topic.My WL was raised by a biased mod of RBO forum only because members started bashing in the topic which i opened.And when i pmed her and asked her,what's my fault,she gave a stupid excuse that the TM is also responsible if bashing happens so she raised my WL.  

5.I-F can't be free of obsessive phangals but it can definitely be free of those phangals who abuse,insult,curse other members and their families only because those members who even do slight criticism of their fav.actors.Please take a look into this matter. 

Edited by sanju01 - 09 May 2013 at 2:48pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545-Swetha-RJ2012-victoRiya--bazinga-moomin4455ClaraOswald.CDloverini_katdocnussiria_luvsLindorsanja_hereSanzBarbieFAYKHAN29GuineaseriousKulfiBaiFairyLiquidSoapPeraltaGarrantyDidikisautshewolf..SidraPentaminous.ruky786nikita_88--Udhay--Howlarious

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
How can I miss this mauka?

Reserved :D

Edited-

Just do one thing, ban the abusive pankhis and remove the biased MODs.
That's all we want which I don't think is too much yeah?

And I don't completely blame you for whatever is happening, but its time you take some action.

Thank you.

Edited by Aishh. - 09 May 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01-Swetha-RJ2012nishithasharma-bazinga-moomin4455SaffroniaOmnipotenceiria_luvsLindordocnusssanja_hereserioustvdekha.LadyDabangg-PixieDust-FairyLiquidSoapPentaminous.nikita_88ruky786HowlariousTony_StraK786.Shiva.

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012-bazinga-ShaitaanSundariTheGadaboutdocnussOmnipotenceSaffroniaFairyLiquidSoapshewolf.nikita_88HowlariousTony_StraK786

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-ShaitaanSundaridocnussOmnipotencePentaminous.FairyLiquidSoapnikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Reserved 

*Unreserved* 

I have been on IF since 2005 that's eight years... I have been on the Dev Team as a Coolbie as well, I only became purple like 2 days ago LOL... And I have to say IF has changed, I mean some things for the better and I will always appreciate this place for all the friends it gave me, all the people who looked after me and made it a great place to come to when I was bored or had to get some help and advice... 

But post Geet and Chaska Meter it has been crazy... I never cared about the ranking my favourites never going to be number one on there and I accepted that long ago... I think the Chaksa meter was introduced in 2008, when I re-joined IF and became fully active because before 2008 it was a place for updates and Harry Potter section then became a solace because I had stopped watching Indian TV... And will still call the HP section the best section on IFEmbarrassed

I have been part of a whole range of Forums including the DMG forum and on there after months of bias mods it was changed... and there the name calling was terrible no one was better than the next person but it got better and everyone kind of stuck to who or what they liked LOL But that was pretty much a long long way later LOL... And I can also admit I have been a fanbot for my favourite jodi on other Forums LOL but then there we hardly had anyone come there and oppose our views but still now days it is crazy... 

So now that my background and life story on IF is here, this is what I think is wrong... 

1. If you don't like something and state it about a show or an actor and state it on the forum you are automatically termed a basher... IPK was no way an epic show but if I stated everything that was wrong with the show, where each epic scene was copied from but I have better things to do but if I can't state it in the IPK forum where am I meant to state it... I can't go to the PV forum and go and say I think DD is terrible, I have to go to the MB forum and say it the same way if I want to praise an actor I am not going to go and praise KT in the DSDD forum am I? When he has nothing to do with the show...

2. Actors are not gods are their personal life is not personal they chose fame so they have to realise with it comes the discussion of their every action and move because they have the power to influence 1000s... And if we aren't allowed to discuss their personal life then no personal information should be given on IF no birthday threads nothing... No SBS segments about personal events and the only thing we are allowed to discuss is the show and the character in the show... No TB articles about how X spends her weekend... Or their favourite movie... You can not have the cake and eat it too...

3. I don't agree with all the name calling so Soaptea, Gober, Kajar etc... but I understand why people do it because you get frustrated because all you hear is swooning and you are like grow up and realise that KSG is not Armaan and Barun is not Arnav and I am allowed to point out flaws in Arnav and Armaan if I want to because they don't exist and I can point out these flaws because I have watched the show and have interrupted these characters in my own way... But I am also allowed to say I think Barun is socially awkward or KSG is a cheater because this what I have observed and seen and I should be able to say it... Stopping people from speaking about it and removing their right to discuss something makes it worse because then this is what the situation gets to... You have to proof in front of you... 

4. You can't avoid people from going onto a topic and reading it and putting their opinions on it, if I put a negative post I am happy to have someone disagree with me because this is a DISCUSSION FORUM but when both sides in the wrong both sides should get punished... 

5.  The worse thing on this Forum is if you are a minority on a Forum you are bashed left right and centre and nothing is done about it, I have had friends leave IF... Kaali Forum, the DSDD Forum just cause you like a negative character does not give other members to come in and bully you  or insult the actor who is doing a good job playing that character... when their favourite is being ignored and shown up... 

6. The mods I can not comment on because I am friends with a huge majority of them and never had to deal with them but I mean I have been sent Hate PMs WackoSleepy They seem like a right of passage on IF LOL But the Mods are fans of the show and will end up being bias because they become a Mod on XY Forum because they like the show but when they become a Mod their should always be a 3 month review on each Mod making sure that all the members are happy with their job and not just crazy obsessed fans... I think this way people would feel safer and a freedom of speech would be allowed... 

7. I know loads of people are asking for Forums to be closed and etc... But that is not the right way either if you are being stopped you are being no better in stopping other people but everyone has a right to voice their opinion and cause it doesn't agree with the majority does not mean it is wrong... I spent the whole of IPK saying Khushi and Arnav can never work and I could prove it time and time again... Yes they got together and everything in the show but that does not mean that my idea about their relationship being destructive was wrong... LOL

I think that is all... I hope all the concerns raised are looked and action is taken because it is high time for the last 3 years matters have been getting worse and nothing has been done about the way members have been attacked abused and been bullied on IF, just because it is via a computer it is still wrong and it is time everyone gets to voice what they feel... 

Edited by nikita_88 - 09 May 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545-Swetha-RJ2012-bazinga-moomin4455RickyBahlShaitaanSundariTheGadaboutseriousMiss CheriedocnussOmnipotenceGuineapreetipcsanja_hererini_katSanzBarbieFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapGodhuliLogonshewolf.scarletteblue.SidraPentaminous.-MERRY-princessunara--Udhay--Howlarious

TheGadabout

IF-Dazzler

TheGadabout

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
My ONLY request/concern/advice - CLOSE THE IPKNND FORUM FOREVER & remove TV celeb ranking system.

Everything gets sorted by itself.

Edited by GoodfellaSnoop - 09 May 2013 at 2:08pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012Siri22..N3rDyM0R0N..-jas-Malika-E-ZainMiss Cherieserioustvdekha.docnussOmnipotenceiria_luvsLindor_Darling_sanja_hereSunshine797GayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapshubhika124LadyDabanggshewolf.Pentaminous..Sidranikita_88Howlarious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top