Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Well i dont know if i should call it an OS.. was just getting bored when this song started playing on my phone and i made this vehli post.. didnt recheck, so, ignore the mistakes... 

Still shattered with one of the worst incidents happened in her life, She looked at 2 days old baby in her arms caressing her face slighty to which baby opened her eyes and smiled innocently at her. Her heart ached painfully at that smile and she couldn't manage to smile back... Tears started flowing from her eyes as that smile reminded her of very precious smile which she just lost two days back..

Bin tere mujhko zindagi se khauff lagta hai
kiston kiston mein mar raha hoon roz lagta hai
Isliye mujhko apni zindagi se nafrat hai

16 years later

"Pata nahin yaar... woh achi hai..bohat achi hai.. par pata nahin phir bhi kuch hai unke andar jo mujhe samajh nahin aata... woh mujhe pyar karti hai ya nahin i dont know... But i loveee my Maaa a lottt...''and She heard her saying this to her best friend.. She reminded her of 'her' always which sometimes made her happy, sad and sometimes Angry and she felt like something was killing inside her... She never said I love u too to her because she herself didnt know whether to love her or hate her.. It was like she was just fulfiling her duty.. nothing else..

Tukdo tukdo mein mujhse roz milne wale sun..
Jab mukammal nahin milna..toh koi khwab na bunn..
Tanha tanha hoon main.. mujhe teri zaroorat hai

9 years later..

"Aapka toh pata nahin.. par pata nahin main aapke bina kaise rahungi,.. "and once again her words made her heart ache..Suddenly
she was feeling
'her' presence there.. She just closed her eyes controlling her tears to flow.. Before she could go away she heard her continuing, ''Pata hai Maa, aaj aapke chehre pe mujhe ek halki si khushi dikhayi de rahi hai jo aaj se pehle nahin dikhi aur jise main dekhne k liye itni bekrar thi..aaj woh dikhi hai.. wajah nahin jaanti, Shayad zyada hi pareshan karti thi main aapko ki aaj mere door jaane pe aap khush hain.. bas itni request hai ki ise ab jaane mat dena apne chehre se..'' As she completed and hugged her crying badly, She just kept standing straight, not reacting to her hug.. though she was on the verge of breaking but somehow controlled her emotions. She was stading like a statue having no emotions. She wanted to hug her back and tell that she is world's the most beautiful bride but she didnt. because for her, she was still at fault... and her fault was only that she  was born...

Mujhko Dil se yahi Shikayat hai..
Jo isko mil nahin sakta.. kyun uski chahat hai

10 years Later

"Tujhe kabhi Maa ka pyar toh nahin de paayi par tune hamesha apne saare farz ek honhar aur laayak bache ki tarah nibhaaye hain... Pata hai Gudiya...bohat saal pehle bhi ek baar main aise hi jab yeh beemari pehli baar mujhse milne aayi thi na, tab bhi main iske saath jaane ko tyaar ho gayi thi par ek farishte ne jaane nahin diya... aur mujhe rokne ke liye itna kuch seh liya ek din khud hi jaana pad gaya unhe... aur tujhe meri godi mein daal gayi... Par main tujhe kabhi sambhaal nahin paayi, kabhi ek maa ka pyar nahin de paayi... Mujhe tujhse koi shikayat nahin thi gudiya, bas mujhe apne aap se nafrat hone lag gayi thi.. main hi thi jisne di ko abortion karwane se mana kiya tha.. woh main hi thi jise chutki chahiye thi.. par mujhe nahin pata tha ki inn sab ka mujhe itna bada jurmana bharna padega...Meri har wish poori karna di ki aadat thi... aur yeh wish bhi poori karke woh chali gayi chod ke mujhe bhi aur tujhe bhi... Main tujhse nafrat nahin karti thi beta par main tere kareeb nahin aa paati thi kyunki tujhe dekh ke mujhe di ke door hone ka ehsaas hota tha... roz lagta tha ki zinda hote huye bhi main mar rahi hun pal pal... jaanti thi ki ek din teri shadi hogi, tujhse bhi door padega, isliye maine tujhe apne dil ke paas nahin aane diya... Dil dukhaya maine tera, main jaanti hun chahe tune kabhi apne muh se nahin kaha... Par iss bojh ke saath main mar nahin sakti thi...isliye tujhe aaj sab bata diya... bas mujhe maaf karke ek baar gale laga le taaki main upar jaa ke teri asli Maa ko muh dikhaane ki layak ban jaaun",  as she hugged her, Manvi hugged her tightly very first n last time and closed her eyes to never open them again...

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01abhinav23saranya.saranndp102arhifandebiNimishrrAshiraniachandana123-Pankhuri-tulip.floraSameeha.TackerkusharberryHuma0301Love_Familynida.swaronanamnoorAqibaa_19mika17jenna_purmilAmii90jia123sagarJESNIAstarstellie--Iqra---vish94--Haju--Latty-Zehra._Ridz_-BhabhiKiBehna-niki795

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shikayat Hai...!!! #OS#" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
res

unres...
Neha di i dont have enough words to express how beautiful it was...so heart touching...Jeevika died...Manvi became  Chhutki's mom...awee...I can understand Manvi's situation totally...She was not angry on Gudiya she was angry on herself.. the pain that her Jeevika di her life is no more was so much more that it overshadowed the Mother's Love inside her...beautiful OS...and btw Gudiya is such a cutie name Smile

Edited by RiDz_rox - 11 May 2013 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.

Love_Family

Goldie

Love_Family

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Loved the OS 

From the dialogues to the portrayal of the emotions loved it

Just loved reading it 

I had a tear coming out of my eyes 

Just love your writing because it's ultra phenomenal

Thanks for the pm carry on with your fabulous work

Edited by Love_Family - 23 May 2013 at 3:11pm

Neha.K.

nida.swaron

Goldie

nida.swaron

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
for the first time ever i cried after reading any writing on indiaforum
cant describe in words its outstanding 
the portrayal of emotions n love n most important SACRIFICE is awesome
hey can i wrote it down i wanna read this to my mother n want to know her reaction also its amazing plzzz

Neha.K.

starstellie

IF-Dazzler

starstellie

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
res

DaddysPrincess

IF-Dazzler

DaddysPrincess

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
res
*editted*

The potrayal of the emotions was awesum!
Seriously crying after reading this!!
Can't really control my tears...
Superb OS Clap
Thanks for the pm

Edited by Charucrazy - 10 May 2013 at 3:26am

Neha.K.

sweets1126

Goldie

sweets1126

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
awesome os!!!:) i like it!! its a new concept!!:)) thanks for the pm!

Neha.K.

jenna_p

Goldie

jenna_p

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS..Clap
You r too good with words n emotions..
Thanks for the PM..

Neha.K.

Post Reply New Post