Ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all let me thank the CVs for listening to my cries. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Wah re CVs kya jaadu kar dala. Itne sare SURYA scene de diye. Meine tho ek manga tha aapne tho balti bhar de diya.
Now comin to the episodes. Seeing them the only song that played on my lips was 

" Ek Din Aap yun humko mil jayenge
Phool hi Phool rahon mein khil jayenge
Meine socha naa tha"

Today I watched the old episode on which Sandhya shouts at Sooraj on their so called SR. Her anger, her frustration and her helplessness and an almost hatred towards her husband. Sooraj's sadness and bewildrement on what went wrong. Who would have thought such a couple would become the one we saw this week.
The couple who love each other, care each other and support each other in this week's episodes. The look on Sandhya's face when she is with Sooraj , her face glowing in his love and her eyes oozing love for him kya koi soch saktha tha us nafrat iss pyaar mein badal jayenga πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
I am happy seeing you Sandhya because this week meine tum mein pahli baar ek patni ko dekha  jo apne pati se bahut bahut pyaar karti hain,  aur CVs please uska mood kabhi phir se ulta mat kar dena. Sandhya ko please aise hi rakh dena. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice change over of sandy's character...

old dabh is back...

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow Shruti this is one of my all time favourite songs😊  .

yep SURYA have come a long way from being two unknown people forced together by marriage to being such a caring couple πŸ˜ƒ
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chechi nazar math lagaanaπŸ˜” cv's may stop this.

Yes ofcourse. None would have thought this transition to happen. But this is really nice to watch.

Hatred is the first step to love
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So happy Sandhya is making progress! 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
many critized deepika as an expressionless actor
they should watch yesterday's show
and for the first time i saw so much of love in sandhya's  eyes for suraj
suraj used to say chavi ke pareeksha ke baadh mujhe wohi chahiye jo meine aapse maangaatha ( aug 29)
so this time sandy ke pareeksha ke baadh can we expect the tohfa from sandy without suraj aasking
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi dats a beautiful song nd a perfect one for SurYa😳. In fact someone 4rm our forum had created wonderful Sooraj Sandya vm on d same song. Do check it out in d YT.

Rama ji I think ur hopes r 2 high. Sandy was always ready but our dear Sooraj is quite resolute in their being a celebate couple😑. He's not going 2 budge easily. He'll probably prepare a new Time table for her prelims preparation after her exams r over🀒.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post shruthi...ya they have progressed a lot in their relationship especially sandhya...Im watching EKET (early stage) and DABH (now) same time, and the difference is very obvious...especially the way she looks at suraj and the comfort level...hats off to deepika and the director too for showing the difference
just disagree with one thing...I dont think that sandhya hated suraj in the initial stage of marriage...she was just frustrated with her life, she always respected suraj and was quite happy to find a 'friend' in him
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@shobi daro math. They are going the way I have expected.
@ramadi. Sandhya ke exam ke baadh pura tofa milenga ye mein nahi kah sakthi, but seeing the way Sandhya is going ek chota tofa tho mein zaroor expect karthi hoon. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

@infan. Sooraj ki deewar tho Sandhya ka inhibition hai. Jab woh deewar khudh pe khudh tut  jayengi tho sooraj ka deewar bhi tut jayenga.

Sooraj ne tho Sandhya ke dil ke thale ko poori tharah samjah hain. Ab jo aadha khula hain, use pura khulne mein aur dher nahi lagega.😊😊😊
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@shobi daro math. They are going the way I have expected.

@ramadi. Sandhya ke exam ke baadh pura tofa milenga ye mein nahi kah sakthi, but seeing the way Sandhya is going ek chota tofa tho mein zaroor expect karthi hoon. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

@infan. Sooraj ki deewar tho Sandhya ka inhibition hai. Jab woh deewar khudh pe khudh tut  jayengi tho sooraj ka deewar bhi tut jayenga.

Sooraj ne tho Sandhya ke dil ke thale ko poori tharah samjah hain. Ab jo aadha khula hain, use pura khulne mein aur dher nahi lagega.😊😊😊

@ aapke muh mein ghee shakkar