My favorite Scene

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My favorite scene today was Yash's self talk where he realizes that yes he was angry at the circumstances that led to Aayu being kidnapped but in the process he did a great disservice to Aarti.

Wait! Actually that was my second favorite scene. My first was the slap fest. ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gkathria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha yes, the first should definitely be the much awaited Ishita slap fest, but I did love Yashji's self talks.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haha, the last line!

Yeah, I can't really pick my favorite scene, so I'll keep quiet about that...Yash's acknowledgement of his feelings regarding Aayu's kidnapping and Aarti's "hand" in it - that was much needed, I feel...There were hints in his monologue yesterday, and in his nonverbal actions before they moved to Mumbai...but to hear it explicitly is always nice, after feeling those same vibes in earlier scenes.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
1st arti slap
2nd yash carringness 4 arti
3 puri he wants puri arti
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Haha, the last line!

Yeah, I can't really pick my favorite scene, so I'll keep quiet about that...Yash's acknowledgement of his feelings regarding Aayu's kidnapping and Aarti's "hand" in it - that was much needed, I feel...There were hints in his monologue yesterday, and in his nonverbal actions before they moved to Mumbai...but to hear it explicitly is always nice, after feeling those same vibes in earlier scenes.

Ditto my friend Ditto. As soon as Yash said "You know what my problem is Aarti ji" a few days back I felt Yash was in the self reflective mode. He has never been the one to explicitly state his thought process. But for the viewers it is such a wonderful feeling to hear that bit of self talk. It was also heart breaking to hear how Yash's careless accusation has hurt Aarti so deeply. She doesn't feel like her Yash ji trusts her anymore. Nooo Aarti Nooo! That was Yash's anger. If Yash doesn't trust you he won't be able to trust himself either. ðŸ˜­
Edited by angake - 10 years ago
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
borna n kirhi

thansk dearies for beautiful posts i love reading them it makes all scenesc more loovable undersnading n off course favourites
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angake

Ditto my friend Ditto. As soon as Yash said "You know what my rpoblem is Aarti ji" a few days back I felt Yash was in the self reflective mode. He has never been the one to explicitly state his thought process. But for the viewers it is such a wonderful feeling to hear that bit of self talk. It was also heart breaking to hear how Yash's careless accusation has hurt Aarti so deeply. She doesn't feel like her Yash ji trusts her anymore. Nooo Aarti Nooo! That was Yash's anger. If Yash doesn't trust you he won't be able to trust himself either. ðŸ˜­

Trust you to bring up that dialogue from Monday's episode. Kirthi, I felt the same way about that as well...It's another matter that I didn't end up writing about it like I had wanted to. Anyway, yes. Yash is a man of few words, and we're left to read his actions and expressions if we want to even try to figure out how he is feeling...That is difficult sometimes, for me, and I have to give Gurmeet a huge round of applause for living up to the directorial cues and conveying all that with his interpretation of the character.

I know, I loved every little moment between them today. Even if they were thinking about each other...That in itself says so much. *shakes head with a smile* SO much fantastic stuff in this episode!