Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Astoria

1000 yrs tak wait kiya Damyanti ke liye.Woh bhi 52 pieces mein.Yeh ab nahin rukne wala.But I think that Devi's power will drive RK away.

Hmmm...i think so too..poor RK...he will yet again disappear...after his unsuccessful mission...touching Damyanti
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The ring which the priest baba gave Savitri will protect her and he wont be able to touch Savitri. This will make RK more determined to touch her.
I liked yesterdays precap, Savitri was really angry at RK.

Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have a thing against RK Fiz lol...But I think so he will not be able to touch her just yet, he will have to work super super hard and still will not be able to...
FIZK6 thumbnail
RKs getting more and more obsessed with touching Savitri and now that shes become like Damyanti he's become more impatient. 
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

RKs getting more and more obsessed with touching Savitri and now that shes become like Damyanti he's become more impatient. 

😆, I guess Monday's episode will bring it all to light whether it happens or like someone was mentioning here, Gullika poofs up and whisks him away since touching her can actually destroy him since she is a pathvratha pathni...😛
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu2510

😆, I guess Monday's episode will bring it all to light whether it happens or like someone was mentioning here, Gullika poofs up and whisks him away since touching her can actually destroy him since she is a pathvratha pathni...😛

Lol. It was me who said that and what does 'pathvratha' mean?
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Ooops aha thanks for the idea then Fiz ðŸ˜Š

Excuse me and my hindi ahah...isnt it pathivratha aurath...like Sati Savitri, very dedicated to her husband? 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Right, i get it. Thanks.
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Np 😊, yea i knew i had heard it right but spelling was ehh...sorries bout dat...