Savitri

How will RahuKaal touch 'His Damyanti'??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Any bright ideas fellas...how is our favorite villain,going to get his way done...huh...i have no idea,what will happen???

He does not give a damn that Savitri feels that he is a despicable creature...but he does not care,he just wants to touch her,feel her and savor every moment of it...

So come on people,tell me...what do you think will happen...how will the great RK pull it off???

I am all Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AstoriaEzria_Fan_4everFIZK6snowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will RahuKaal touch 'His Damyanti'??" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ezria_Fan_4ever

IF-Dazzler

Ezria_Fan_4ever

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
confused???hmm so m i...lol...but he always seems to find a solution 2 every problem...so m sure he will come up wth smthinSilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Lol ...  Looks like we're all confused.
But didnt Brahmarakshas say RK couldnt touch Savitri against her will and also wont the same happen what happened the last time when he tried to touch her in Andaman. Even Vishgati stopped him from going near Savitri.
First i thought RK had done something that whenever Satya touches Savitri it would be him RK touching her but from todays epi it doesnt seem like it.

So if RK does ever get to fulfill his lifelong wish and touch Savitri is anybodys guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think our dear RK will somehow manage to take control over Satya...because Savitri will never willingly allow him to touch her...and the only person she will allow...is Satya...

So i think RK will take control over Satya's mind or something...Lets see...m not too sure about this...

FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
At the moment its RKs mission to somehow touch and feel Damyanti which is annoying Gulika to hell and back. LOL
As Sohini said, Savitri wont let anyone touch her apart from Satya so who knows RK might never get the chance to touch Savitri until the end when it will destroy him.

libran90

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Savitri is going to challenge RK to touch her as he's so hellbent on touching her, and then see what happens to him. She has the ring on which will protect her.

This is getting so intriguing, cant wait for Mondays epi.

libran90

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It just occurred to me...its really funny...but we all know that before Savitri got the mayavi kitaab...she used to get shocks,whenever she touched Satya...and got visions of her past life...

I was just visualizing...that RK tries to touch Savitri...and he gets the shock of his lifeSmile...just like those Havell's switches ke ad ki tarahLOL

Sonu2510

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I think  touching Savitri can destroy RK and lets see whether RK does touch her or Gulika turns up and whisks him away. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top