just be honest and reply

vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i just want honest answer from forum members how many of u really believe what rk is doing is right? i know ppl here are angry beoz their favorite have been shown in negetive light but just give me an honest answer is it right to bash madhu or each other to justify rk's character i m also rishbala fan and i wanted rk to redeem becoz i love vivi as rk and i wanted them together instead of that cvs r showing crap things and here we r fighting like anything can't we unite and ask cvs to give us our show back by reedeming rk or doing something that both ourshow charcters emerge as strong characters

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what you can expect from a husband who having doubts on his wife?

RK was right on his place .😳

Ager app ki bother & husband  ki sameni koin anjaan banda ay kar interfereKari ga tu app ki  bro & husband  ka asya hai reaction hug a jesa RK ka Tha 

Kion be  garait mand person don't liked interfere form unknown person    

Madhu is RK she invited all peoples  in Party as marred woman as RK wife

What peoples will think about her than unknown person defensed married womanFront of husband ( who is he defensed her what is his relation with married woman )?   

madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rk was wrong!!..agreed that sultan doesnt have the right to come btw husband and wife!!    bt RK doesnt trust madhu..thats the problem..his insecurities n that habit of his to go n publicly insult his wife!!!..
man u can do that in private..bt no..rk toh rk hai!!!

why is it that each time the woman has to defend herself!!!...its nor fair n until n unlesss regrets his acts..nothing is gonna change!!!😔
vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maria090

Ager app ki bother & husband  ki sameni koin anjaan banda ay kar interfereKari ga tu app ki  bro & husband  ka asya hai reaction hug a jesa RK ka Tha 

What peoples will think about her than unknown person defensed married womanFront of husband ( who is he defensed her what is his relation with married woman )?   

u proved with ur statment rk is insecure second thing he didn't give chance to his wife to explain,thirdly it was rk whho bertrayed madhu not madhu to madhu is not insecure,rk is insecure beoz he knows deep inside his heart what he did with madhu was wrong so he has fear in his subconcious mind that madhu will never able to forgive him and will move on and that fear is overtaking his all senses becoz he doesn't want to lose her. and if u think rk is doing right to just explain ur pov as i hv done why ppl here r bashing madhu when she did nothing neither she invited sultan nor she messaged him
Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria090

There is something like TRUST !!
plz be practical n think...u r talking abt husband n bro...thn tell me WILL ur husband n bro NOT give a chance to u to speak or trust upon u !!
im not taking sultan's side (i dont like this character i only think abt RK Madhu) but he didnt defense...he gave reaction to RK's not so needed action !! 
i thought after tht terrace jump RK wud believe Madhu !!
But ... !
poojakalsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RK's character has been destroyed. The day he announced the whole love act as revenge was the downfall of the character, which the CV's are unable to pull up. Whatever he is doing is wrong. He forced Madhu to come back to his house because he could not digest the fact that Madhu has moved on in her life. Though Madhu loves him, but she did not want to be taken back by force. It is not his love but insecurities and ego, that is forcing him to hold back Madhu.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've stopped justifying RK a long time ago !! 
But seriously Madhu isn't better !!! 

I was happy to see that she was about to take revenge but what she's doing is losing her self respect !! 
Yes I wanted her to take revenge but not by copying RK ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Contrary to RK she's supposed to have a heart and values !! So taking her revenge by faking her feelings it's just unbearable !!