Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Its role reversal in balh first priya saying sorry to Ram for calling him fat.Now Its sweet revenge time for Ram he actually recorded priya's snoring..
meine tumse hi seekha hain ๐Ÿ˜†
They are so understanding ram is so excited Bhagwan ke ghar mein der hain andher nahin ram is so excited to taunt Priya LOl

Mein tumhe sone nahi dungi Ram kapoor mission:

first by snoring and then asking pihu to say he poem so loudly and sone ke liye bahana dhhondne wala ram kapoor๐Ÿ˜† 

vik is not well i think the reports they showed in SBS are vik's i hope der is nothing serious.
one of the best week of balh

Isha's entry will be on Monday lets see how raya will handle her

P.S: ram in pink in the last scene he looked so yummy with that smileโค๏ธ
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But didn't show the video ๐Ÿ˜’
His smile and looks with youngish hair style faint ,thud
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute scenes once again spoilt by separate frames. Monday se hormone transfers. Neha's hormons to Priya and Vikram's to Ram. Neha Priya ko badkayegi so Priya will ask Ram to go for check up. Not very excited about this track.
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loving it. This week has been the best in a very long time. I guess the patience that we showed while tolerating season 2 is paying off. Hats off to Ram and Sakshi. Absolutely loved the last scene. Edited by shonuz_mom - 10 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Ram ki neend udne wali hain humesha ke liye ek taraf dost aur dusri taraf biwi..aaj neend puri karne ke liye hotel book kiya ab permanent ke liye book kar lijiye woh room
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

But didn't show the video ๐Ÿ˜’

His smile and looks with youngish hair style faint ,thud

yeah in the last scene he was looking extra cute and he said abey to priya lol usually thisused to be for Vik
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm2002

Cute scenes once again spoilt by separate frames. Monday se hormone transfers. Neha's hormons to Priya and Vikram's to Ram. Neha Priya ko badkayegi so Priya will ask Ram to go for check up. Not very excited about this track.

but the scene was still beautiful the expressions wer bang on Ram and sakshi know each other 's body language so well that even in sep frames the scenes are upto the mark only grouse is i was expecting a hug which didnt hpn for obvious reasons.The reports are vik's i guess
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuz_mom

Absolutely loving it. This week has been the best in a very long time. I guess the patience that we showed while tolerating season 2 is paying off. Hats off to Ram and Sakshi. Absolutely loved the last scene.

yeah this week was one of the best in balh..Bow down to ram and sakshi
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said mani one of the best week of balh..nd its indeed a revenge time.. ๐Ÿ˜† bichare ko sone ke liye hotel mein jana pada ๐Ÿคฃ par waha bhi humari priya pahuch gyi ๐Ÿ˜† nd her hormones giving tough time to ram...he actually made her snoring video..lol
Priya was fab in last scene..nd awwiee his smile nd man in pink in last scene
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

but the scene was still beautiful the expressions wer bang on Ram and sakshi know each other 's body language so well that even in sep frames the scenes are upto the mark only grouse is i was expecting a hug which didnt hpn for obvious reasons.The reports are vik's i guess

Exactly inspite of sep frame they both re bang on...nd me too expecting a hug..