Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I'm quite sick of korean dramas at the moment and am looking to watch a thai drama. I think they are called lakorns, not too sure. If you have any suggestions. I like to see something romantic with a good story, and an eye candy would be a bonus. Big smile Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thai drama help" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
After watching so many K shows, I wanted to try something different. And, I have to say it was a pure coincidence that I came across Thai Dramas...and I have been addicted to them since then..And damn they have such HOT actors that even if the plot is not upto my liking, I still can't help but take my fill of the eye candy...Almost every Thai Drama I have watched I sure wasn't dissapointed at all with really good looks of most of the male actors..and I really didn't know that Thai male actors were so handsome *sigh*...I blush looking at these actors...Embarrassed..Ken, Tik, Wier, Pong, Aum, Nadech (I have huge crush on him LOL)..I can't help it but these actors have captured my mind and heart, and I can't choose which one is my fav b/c they all are too damn good looking!! And, I have watched all the dramas in which they were leads..But, I have got to say Nadech and Yaya are a made for each other couple...Never in my life I have seen such chemistry on and off screen, and trust me I have watch Indian, Korean shows but what these two have is something really magical, they make me believe that made for each other couples really exist, but *sigh*, I wish they were dating in real life..The looks that Nadech gives to Yaya, makes me doubtful about the fact they are just "best friends"...b/c gosh they can't keep their eyes off each other! I have seen MV's, OST's on them and all I can say they are like my daily dose, when I see their videos I smile...They have TOO MUCH chemistry, that it is hard to ignore...LOL

Some of my fav Thai Dramas...

1. 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao especially Nadech and Yaya's story which is Duang Jai Akkanee)
2. Game Ruk Game Rai (Best Thai Drama for me, Loved Nadech and Yaya again!)
3. Sawan Biang (Ken and Anne (My 2nd best couple apart from Nadech and Yaya)
All Weir's Drama I have loved, he is too good looking especially loved his pairing with Pinky
4.  Dung Duang Haruetai
5.  Wong Wein Hua Jai
6. Roy Lae Sanae Luang
All Pong's Dramas, I have watched over and over again
7. Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter ( Bestest Thai Drama Ever, If I ever want a guy in my life, it has to have the qualities of the character Pong played in this drama, he is my ideal man..this drama was a real tear jerker in the start, but oh so passionate, jealousy, protecting his woman was the best part of this drama, loved Pong, he is so good with his eyes!)
8. Kha Khong Khon ( Loved this drama too! Could have been a little better, but nevertheless with Pong in there, I sure wouldn't want to miss it! )
Tik's Drama
9. Roy Leh Sanae Rai ( I fell in love with him in this drama, he was amazing here)
Aum's Drama (Aum for me looks best with Aff..Aum Aff forever)
10. Kaew Ta Pee
11. Jam Leuy Ruk (Aum stole my heart in this lakorn, definitely in my top 5 Thai Lakorns)
12. Thara Himalaya (Loved him with Kimberly)
13.  Namtan Mai  

I have loved all Ken's Thai Lakorn too, and damn he is one fine looking handsome man...I would definitely recommend watching Ken's and Anne's Lakorns...one will never be disappointed with both these actors no matter which of theirs Thai Lakorns one chooses. I have watched all Ken's Lakorn, and I have enjoyed him with Janie, Anne and Aff the most..All these three Thai actresses have worked well with Ken, and one shouldn't miss out on their pairings...

But I am still rooting for Nadech and Yaya in real life..Big smile 

same here...thanks to wishbonko she is an angel...:)...I heard she is not subbing anymore b/c she is truly a life saver for those who don't speak or understand thai, apart from few words that I know now after watching so many of them lol..

Tomorrow I'll still love you(The Best!)...definitely recommended...it is not available on youtube anymore, but someone downloaded it and it is with eng sub..here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?p5uisscy57ih8

Kha Khong Khon in eng sub (another amazing one! Pong is just amazing)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG4uodYFI0lrepfD9a6O1eoNXnaVYTAL3

Roy Lae Sanae Luang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me00kC4Reww&list=PLDAnIOY4_IRlsZAmf-5Be2Ki2d73StDNs

Buang Ruk Gamathep
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDE701D744E603A1F

Roy Leh Sanea rai (Best one! Love Tik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKNnVdl52LQ&list=PLU_9D3mQcjSo4UFzbl5LWDIydC_LhofNy

Sawan Biang can be found in wishibonko's channel (I have watched Ken and Ann countless times just b/c of this lakorn)

Love Never Dies (I loved the chemistry! There were a real life couple too, but they broke up sadl)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g50jhidi4k&list=PLU_9D3mQcjSoXZSHXWWIloEw9fb14ka2j&index=1

whenever i try to find any lakorn in eng sub, just type that lakorn's name in google and then type eng sub beside it, it should give u something as there sites where people have downloaded them in eng sub, so not all of them will be available on youtube and viki. there are a couple of blogs where most of the lakorns i can find in eng sub here is one of them...

http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.com/ (there is huge list on the side, where she has subbed most of the lakorns)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko...this is where u can find really good lakorns in eng sub, just try out all her videos on some really good lakorns...
I would recommend u to start with Jam Leuy Ruk, Sawan Biang, Tomorrow I'll still love u,Kha Khong Khon,Wong Wein Hua Jai,Roy Leh Sanae Rai,Kaew Ta Pee and then Duang Jai Akkanee, Game Ruk Game Rai.

I recommend u to watch the lakorns that have pairing of Ken and Ann(more than 3 lakorns), Aom and Pong, Nadech and Yaya, Aum and Aff, Wier and Pinky...all of them have the best pairings with the best chemistry.

Edited by nikita59 - 09 May 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girlSalz.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
basically what Nikita said lol

We've had many discusssions on Thai lakorns here before (I've been a long time watcher so feel free to PM me or something) but here are some discussion links

I like this blog for a list of completed thai dramas with eng subs along with a link

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I've watched the following thanks to Sweetsorrow18's suggestions:

Game Rai Game Rake (Love Game, Evil Game) and Jam Loey Rak (Defendent of Love) which I quite liked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salz.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Echo.

I've watched the following thanks to Sweetsorrow18's suggestions:

Game Rai Game Rake (Love Game, Evil Game) and Jam Loey Rak (Defendent of Love) which I quite liked.

Glad you liked them! I'd also recommend "Sawan Biang" and "Taddao Busaya" 

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! I'm watching  game rai game rak right now. 
OMG they are sooo cute.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salz.

Thanks everyone! I'm watching  game rai game rak right now. 
OMG they are sooo cute.

Awesome right? 
Nadech and Yaya fever these days! 

I'm going to post this cause they're super adorable in it~

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
It is a breath of fresh air to see innocent love...instead of the over the top in your face love. I'm only on episode 5 atm. They are definitely very cute, esp nadech.

Edited by Salz. - 13 May 2013 at 4:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top