Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Wow!

Borna! You like Iravati Harshe Shocked I loveee her Shocked Infact 99% of your favorites are my favorites too Shocked Hugs! Hug

Anba! Why didn't I know you like SRK Blushing  Hug

hmm.. u never ask me.. LOLLOLLOL I grow up and learn hindi watching Sharukh movies.. all thanks to my big sis.. She is a die hard of SRK...BlushingBlushingBlushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [29].:: (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Questions for all three of you:

Nina, you asking qs same like my Creative Writing Lecturer.. LOLLOLLOL

- How would you each define chemistry and how does AarYa fit into that definition?

Chemistry.. I  finish my high school few years back re.. Now u asking Define Chemistry.. running to get my sis chemistry book...LOLLOLLOL

- What is your opinion regarding scope for actors' growth in Indian television? In Bollywood/ general Hindi cinema?

- What kind of role/project would you want both Gurmeet and Kratika to do if there was a possibility of them working together again?

- What is the most overrated archetype of a female character in Indian TV? Of a male character?

- If you were a producer, what kind of show/film would you want to make? 
If  i am a producer, im goin to direct and produce my own serial and my own movie.. The script is ready and now wating for a good producer...  My serial will based on romantic family drama and for my movie,  it will be war based romantic movie..  Hope some day i will direct my own movie and you guys could watch it...

Nina, i will be back with ma answers soon.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Congrats Ria Di, Borna & AnbaSmile..will be back with my questionsEvil Smile

.LovelyDreamer.MelodiousDreams

gurikafan

gurikafan

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
congratulations to all threeGurmeet as Dharmatma Ramjie members of this week

Edited by radev21 - 11 May 2013 at 3:55am

.LovelyDreamer.MelodiousDreams

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
  1. Things you like in Punar Vivah
  2. Things you don't like in Punar Vivah
  3. Mention 5 positive things about PV forum
  4. Mention 5 negative things about PV forum
  5. 5 things you love about Gurmeet
  6. Things you don't like in Gurmeet
  7. 5 things you love about Kratika
  8. things you don't like in Kratika
  9. Suppose you are a journalist, questions you want to ask Gurmeet
  10. Questions you want to ask Kratika
  11. Your dream role for Gurmeet
  12. Your dream role for Kratika
  13. 5 positive things about you
  14. 5 negative things about you
  15. On a scale of 1-10

a)      how weird are you?

b)      how social are you?

c)      how funny are you?

d)     how sensitive are you?

e)      how egoistic are you?

f)       how lovable are you?

For Ria Di-

1. Write about the growth of Gurmeet as an actor ( from ramayan to punar vivah)
  2. Difference between Maan and Yash

For Borna-

Write about the growth of kratika as an actor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBEuphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Congrats Borna, Ria and AnbaHug

Thanks a ton, Anu! Big smile

My questions for you three: 

1. Which type of Yash-Aarti scene do you like the best? (i.e. romance, comedy, emotional, etc) 

Well, since PV's Yash-Aarti scenes are written, directed, and enacted so that romantic scenes can have shades of comedy or shades of sadness or anger incorporated into them seamlessly in ways that make "romantic scenes" emotional and deeply meaningful, I would have to say romance. Their romance IS emotionally stirring Smile. Their romance is not the mindless trip-catch-eyelock-dupattalock stuff. Yash-Aarti personify true romantic love and passion, and that shows in all their scenes.

2. Which one actor in PV do you dislike? 

I'm assuming you're asking about acting style and impact...3-way tie between Leena, Heena, and Akshay.

3. Who do you like the best apart from Yash/Gurmeet and Aarti/Kratika in PV? - actor and character (they can be 2 different people)

Actor: Close tie between Chetan Pandit and Geeta Tyagi...I like Zahida and Dolly a little bit less than those two.

Character: Prateek, for the close bond he shares with his brothers (and Gundi Bhabhi) and for the love he has for his family.

4. Who would you want Gurmeet and Kratika to work with in their new projects, if they are not cast together? 

*sigh* Gurmeet and Ragini in something fun and quirky with a sensitive core; Kratika and Mishal in something with a mix of suspense and subtle lighthearted moments.

5. If you had the chance to cast Gurmeet and Kratika as the leads of any of the Mills and Boon shows on-air right now, which show would that be? 

What are the options for those shows? Ermm It would be interesting to see how they could make a general Mills&Boon show into something tolerable, though. Those things need good directors too, I believe, to elevate scenes above the cliches.

6. Which show do you think would have been worth watching had Gurmeet and Kratika been part of it?  (don't say every show! LOL

Hmm...I don't know much about the other shows on-air right now...So I will go back in time. If Sanjivani had gotten a proper serious continuation, it would have been so neat to see Gurmeet and Kratika in it. I'm adding that to my already-long wishlist of stories in my mind.

Congrats once again! <3 

Thank you, Anu! Hug 

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 May 2013 at 11:37am

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Borna I was sort of hoping you'd write long replies LOL. Thanks for your responses!

You took the time to read through them, and I had a good time thinking about them! Thanks for asking! LOL Wink More long replies for you...I really had to set aside time to think about them, and I will continue to do so so now that you've brought these topics up! 

I just thought of a couple more questions for you:

- Since you mentioned period dramas, which ones have you seen and which one did you like the most?

Pakeezah and the 1981 Umrao Jaan are the films coming to mind most clearly right now. A lot of the Hindi films of the '70s had characters who were courtesans and/or tawaifs, depending on the time period, and that character depiction has been pretty enduring...Plus the music automatically draws me to those sorts of films...I remember seeing the 2002 Devdas and not understanding much about it when I saw it for the first time, even though I loved Madhuri's portrayal of Chandramukhi - I do remember a lot of older people in my community being quite unhappy about it for various reasons, while the younger crowd who only cared about particular actors loved the film, lavish sets, dances, and all. I suspect that the discontent had to do with the adaptation process and the liberties taken. That said, the same older audience seemed generally happier with the adaptation of Parineeta that came out in 2005. That sort of feeds into your next question, too...

Other Hindi historical/period films I've seen: Asoka, Lagaan, Pinjar, Mangal Pandey, bits and pieces of Jodhaa-Akbar...I've also wanted to see Mughal-e-Azam, Amrapali, and Shatranj Ke Khiladi for quite a while. I am also determined to watch Contiloe's Jhansi Ki Rani to see how they handled turning it into a daily soap with its trappings, creative liberties, and all. All these films and shows are fine for background and performances...The creative liberties I can live with, since I'm not an authority on those historical accounts in any case. If anything, watching those dramatized accounts ignites an interest to learn more about the actual time/place/person/event. And that is a good thing, in my opinion, if it sends a person to do research or to actually go read the books, in the case of literature.

- What is your take on famous literary works being made into films? For example, The Great Gatsby just released today and there is so much hype around it. Which films did you actually watch that were based on books and which one did you like the most?

Sticky issue! It is always tricky translating a literary work into film - I understand that better now than I did before...If I have read the books before watching the adaptations (like in the case of the Harry Potter series - I haven't read Jane Austen's novels closely, so I can't comment on those adaptations) then my first instinct is to lean toward the book. But given the differences in the two media and what I have learned about cinema over this past semester, I am trying to be more conscious of what directors do stylistically that may enhance or detract from the essence of the book. I bet I have watched a fair number of adaptations over the years but since I haven't read the books that inspired them, I won't be able to comment on that...You mentioned The Great Gatsby, though...I would have to read the book again if I wanted to watch it, but since that reminded me of Revolutionary Road...That was quite an exhilarating yet difficult film to watch. I bet the book would have been hard to get through for someone like me...
Edited to add: I was just reminded of how I would like to watch the Hindi adaptation of The Guide since I did read that book and it is regarded as a classic of Hindi cinema...I would be up for reading all the famous Bengali novels/novellas that led to a rage of adapting those works into films, both Bengali and Hindi, too. If only I had the time to familiarize myself with them!

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 May 2013 at 1:44pm

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

Originally posted by 55shobha

Why is there only 12 hours on a clock?
If love is blind, why is marriage such an eye opener? 
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? 
Why did the boy throw a clock out of the window?
 Why do gorillas have big nostrils
Why does not baking soda freeze?
Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?
When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?

shobi kannu, i dun want go back to school now.. mummy, mujhe bachao...

p/s : will be back with ma answers
my bhalu 

i will be back with moreEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top