Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Borna I was sort of hoping you'd write long replies LOL. Thanks for your responses!

I just thought of a couple more questions for you:

- Since you mentioned period dramas, which ones have you seen and which one did you like the most?

- What is your take on famous literary works being made into films? For example, The Great Gatsby just released today and there is so much hype around it. Which films did you actually watch that were based on books and which one did you like the most? 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 10 May 2013 at 5:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [29].:: (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Wow!

Borna! You like Iravati Harshe Shocked I loveee her Shocked Infact 99% of your favorites are my favorites too Shocked Hugs! Hug

Anba! Why didn't I know you like SRK Blushing  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Wow!

Borna! You like Iravati Harshe Shocked I loveee her Shocked Infact 99% of your favorites are my favorites too Shocked Hugs! Hug

Really, Shubhi? Shocked That is quite cool - thanks for letting me know! Iravati is such a graceful actress! Love her. She has such impressive screen presence and is very free in front of the camera. I have loved all the TV and film work I've seen her in so far! Since you let out the secret about my VMs...Stern Smile Did you see any of them? I made one on Shashank-Smriti/Mohnish-Iravati from Sanjivani years ago LOL, was wondering if you'd seen it by chance. The ones I made on other couples are permanently gone, but they weren't that great anyway.

@Anu and Nina and anyone else with questions for me: I'll try to answer them soon! Smile

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 May 2013 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.shubhika124

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Why is there only 12 hours on a clock?
If love is blind, why is marriage such an eye opener? 
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? 
Why did the boy throw a clock out of the window?
 Why do gorillas have big nostrils
Why does not baking soda freeze?
Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?
When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissLonely..

Wooopppiiieee! Congos Shongos Ria, Borna & Anba! Hug Hug Hug Borna you make VMs? Shocked Where where where? Me wanna seeeBig smile

I'm not gonna grill you guys, so Relaaax and enjoy getting grilled by everyone else! Big smile

ROFL

Have fun! =)

Sadiie x

aww.. thank god u not gonna grill me.. im safe .. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Congrats Borna, Ria and AnbaHug

Thanks Anu...Wink

My questions for you three: 

1. Which type of Yash-Aarti scene do you like the best? (i.e. romance, comedy, emotional, etc) 

Emotional cum romantic.. I like sad sad Aarya scenes.. more to monologue scenes... 

2. Which one actor in PV do you dislike?  One actor in PV..hmmm, i dun like the old guy who tried to touch aarthi in 3rd epi i think.. sinceu ask for actor, im consider him actor too.. Anu, and if u ask for a character, the list will be long.. hehe

3. Who do you like the best apart from Yash/Gurmeet and Aarti/Kratika in PV? - actor and character (they can be 2 different people)  I like Divyam Dhama and Pratheik.. DD for his cuteness.. he is such a cute bacha and his masti with AarYa and the kids, awesome..  and for Pratheik, first time i saw him and my sis told me he is the one going to make his bhai get married to that lasy ghundi.. I straight away liked him... He is adorable and love his devar babhi chemistry with Aarthi.

4. Who would you want Gurmeet and Kratika to work with in their new projects, if they are not cast together? 
I want Gurmeet to act with Manasi Parekh and for Kratika, hmm.. I like if its Sharad Malhotra but since he is so busy with film shooting, i will go to Iqbal Khan too.. ( really its hard to look for guy who can act parallel to KS.. GC is the best...)

5. If you had the chance to cast Gurmeet and Kratika as the leads of any of the Mills and Boon shows on-air right now, which show would that be?

Mills and Boons, sorry guys, im not watching any other shows other than PV , so dont know wat serials are out there with mill and boon type. 

6. Which show do you think would have been worth watching had Gurmeet and Kratika been part of it?  (don't say every show! LOL

Hmm.. would have been worth watching.. None.. Most of the stories don't attract me and its a miracle that I stick to PV this much, its only because of GK and the rest of the cast and crew...

Congrats once again! <3 

Thanks once again dear...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

why bua ji is special for PVROFL?

Bua ji, one of my fav character in PV... she is  a funny lady.. always thinks she can do everything and can ruin aarthi life. But actually she is helping Aarthi in all ways... Because of her Aarya get fight, Because of her Aarthi starts to feel something something for Yash in her heart... She is the pillar of AarYa love story.. Kaash meri sapne puri ho ja thi hai.. I want PraYa wedding.. 

write some thing about me?
You, my dear shobi kannu.. We get to know as GCian fans and now become best friends.. Love to know you and happy that you are always there for me...

whats the most crazy thing about u?
First impression of people about me : Arrogant
Second impression : Nice 
Third impression : She is crazy 
That how i am, always plays around and torturing everyone...

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Why im try to fail.. Stern Smile
Better I try to succeed.. LOLLOLLOL

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
who knows, my teacher teach me like that.. 11 is eleven...

thats enough
more sets r coming soon

coming soon..Shocked baap re...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsbuzzy.reenaholi

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Why is there only 12 hours on a clock?
If love is blind, why is marriage such an eye opener? 
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? 
Why did the boy throw a clock out of the window?
 Why do gorillas have big nostrils
Why does not baking soda freeze?
Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?
When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?

shobi kannu, i dun want go back to school now.. mummy, mujhe bachao...

p/s : will be back with ma answers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top