Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Congrats Borna, Ria and AnbaHug

My questions for you three: 

1. Which type of Yash-Aarti scene do you like the best? (i.e. romance, comedy, emotional, etc) 

2. Which one actor in PV do you dislike? 

3. Who do you like the best apart from Yash/Gurmeet and Aarti/Kratika in PV? - actor and character (they can be 2 different people)

4. Who would you want Gurmeet and Kratika to work with in their new projects, if they are not cast together? 

5. If you had the chance to cast Gurmeet and Kratika as the leads of any of the Mills and Boon shows on-air right now, which show would that be? 

6. Which show do you think would have been worth watching had Gurmeet and Kratika been part of it?  (don't say every show! LOL

Congrats once again! <3 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBFireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [29].:: (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Name: Ria

Birthday: 2nd october

Profession: Lecturer

Hobbies: Reading, Music, anything related to Gurmeet! LOL

How you got started with I-F: I had once or two come across this site while searching for info about my favourite couple Hiten and Gauri, but its Gurmeet who got me addicted here, I became a member becoz of him, when GHSP started! 

Reason for having this username : A little Personal

Your favourite section on I-F: Punar Vivah forum of course

Why you visit the PV forum: To keep track of my favourite show, Gurmet and Kratika, and to be in touch with all the lovely ppl here

How you landed on the PV forum: I followed Gurmeet like a crazy stalker, and when his new show was launched, waited eagerly for the forum to open, and jumped in the moment it opened! LOL

Why do you like Punar Vivah: First becoz of Gurmeet and Kratika, but also becoz of its concept .

Daily Soaps or Movies: A really good movie anytime 

Best Friend(s) on I-F:  LOL quite a few of them! 

How does it feel to be AOTW: Shocking, but a very pleasant shock! LOL

Favorite Actor:  Soumitra Chatterjee, Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Kamal hassan, Gurmeet Choudhary ! 

Favorite Actress: Wahida Rehman ,Shabana Azmi, Jaya Bachcha, Rekha, Konkona Sen Sharma, Gauri Tejwani, Kratika sengar and Rati Pandey !

Pick only One Favorite Character from Punar Vivah and give reasons why : Well, AarYa are my favourite! But if I have to pick just one, well, it has to be Yash, because I can relate most to him, and also because his is the character which has been the most consistent in the show, until, of course the recent hulk mode regarding Ayu! That was the only time I couldn't relate to him! 

Shows : Punar Vivah 1, Castle. All Time favourites- Kutumb, Full house, Friends, and keep watching Ramayan becoz of Gurmeet...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.shubhika124

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jyoti06]

Few questions from my side ...

Your most favourite AarYa moment Embarrassed- Quite a few actually.their SR, Jay jay Shiv Shankar, and the entire episode after that, the scene on the beach where Yash laughs for the first time, and Aarti says ILU, the scene where yash and aarti both feel Ayu's kick

Your fav film actor and actress - quite a few actually1 Soumitra Chatterjee, Amitabh bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Kamal hassan

Your fav TV actor apart from GC Tongue  Varun Badola, Hiten, Ram, Ronit, Mohit

Your fav TV actress apart from KS Tongue Gauri Tejwani, Rati Pandey

Your fav Movie (Hindi/Engligh or both) : I love many ( both Hindi and English), but no favourite as such...still if I have to pick just one , I guess it would be 15 Park avenue...

Describe your Real self in few words ...  LOL I am a shy, reserved , introvert. I don't usually mix freely with people, but once I gell well with them, I can be mad! 

What other shows u watch apart from PV right now ... Castle on youtube, Masterchef

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.shubhika124

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Congratulations to Ria, Anba, and Borna Clap

Question for Ria: I think you mentioned once how you were a fan of Hiten and Gauri. When did you first see both of them in a show, either separately or together and how did you come to like them? 

Yup I did mention that! Tongue  I saw both of them together in Kutumb for the first time...however I had seen hiten in Kahin Kisi Roz where he played a side character...But it was in Kutumb where I fell in love with him and Gauri, individually and as an on screen couple! I realized later of course, that Kutumb wasn't the show where I had seen them first together, it was the breeze advertisement that the both of them had done! 
How did I come to like them? well, I started watching Kutumb, becoz both my mom and I while surfing channels, had suddenly come upon a scene with gauri, and we jointly exclaimed- My god, this is one GORGEOUS girl! LOL Thats how Kutumb started for both of us! And of course, it didn't take much time to fall in love with Hiten as Pratham, and Gauri...

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=salvatore-nina]Questions for all three of you:

- How would you each define chemistry and how does AarYa fit into that definition?  
Chemistry for me is a level of comfort, a spark, an easiness between two people which can be clearly visible in any scene.  For me, AarYa are the only couple who fit that definition after hiten and Gauri, because they don't need a romatic hug or kiss, just put the two of them in a frame together, and u can feel the magic! Wink

- What is your opinion regarding scope for actors' growth in Indian television? In Bollywood/ general Hindi cinema?

I don't think there is much scope for growth if someone sticks to typical mainstream cinema! A mixture of mainstream commercial along with unconventional movies would lead to growth...something which Konkona SenSharma does! 

- What kind of role/project would you want both Gurmeet and Kratika to do if there was a possibility of them working together again?

Something vastly different from Punar Vivah of course...but which is matured at the same time...I have this fantasy of seein both of them in a television adaptation of To Kill A Mocking Bird, where there is absolutely no scope of romance between them LOL, but still...I am so much in love with the book, that I want to see my favourites in its adaptation! 

- What is the most overrated archetype of a female character in Indian TV? Of a male character?

Overrated archetype female- The flawless, Mahaan, preachy ideal Bahu, who can never do any wrong, and is always eager to point out the wrong in others, and to admonish them, preach them, and then turn them into a new leaf! LOL

Overrated Archetype Male- The larger than life Hero, the angry young man, who has  a heart of gold, and a temper of the devil , who is the Prince charming and saviour of the damsel in distress.

PS. Thats the reason I love AarYa. Both r flawed! And although both have some elements which I just mentioned ( Aarti's preachiness, Yash's heart of gold and temper of the devil), they have so much more than that! 
- If you were a producer, what kind of show/film would you want to make? 

A good comedy perhaps! 

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Congrats Borna, Ria and AnbaHug

My questions for you three: 

1. Which type of Yash-Aarti scene do you like the best? (i.e. romance, comedy, emotional, etc) 

Emotional

2. Which one actor in PV do you dislike? 

Akshay ( sorry for hurting anyone), but I think Akshay is a good actor, but he has a tendency to overact, and I am more into subtle acting...thats why...

3. Who do you like the best apart from Yash/Gurmeet and Aarti/Kratika in PV? - actor and character (they can be 2 different people)
 Chetan Pandit , Zahida Parveen and Heena
4. Who would you want Gurmeet and Kratika to work with in their new projects, if they are not cast together? 

Gurmeet with Rati, Kratika with may be someone like Iqbal khan...
5. If you had the chance to cast Gurmeet and Kratika as the leads of any of the Mills and Boon shows on-air right now, which show would that be? 

Not too fond of Mills and Boons.., and definitely not of the shows that are on air now! Still, I guess Junoon is not too much mills and boons...so may be that...

6. Which show do you think would have been worth watching had Gurmeet and Kratika been part of it?  (don't say every show! LOL

To be honest, I can't think of any! The few shows that r good on TV right now have good leads, so they r worth watching even without Gurmeet and Kratika...and the rest r not worth watching at all...Yes, had Gurmeet kratika been in those shows, I would have watched them, but am not sure how long I would have continued! LOL
Congrats once again! <3   

Thanks Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
ahaan my bhalu on hot seatEvil Smile

will grill u
coming soon with my pakkao questions Monkey WinksMonkey Winks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: