Summer plans for kids...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JinK

IF-Rockerz

JinK

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Shreya: Anurag's buddy!

But then again, most of the kid artistes seem to love the action on the sets too. "The

Yash Mittal: home is where the set is!

set of Instant Khichadi is like a second home for me, it's fun to be there," says Yash Mittal, who plays the naughty Jackie Bharat Parekh in the Star One show.

Sakshi Sem : going places!

"I have lots of cold drinks," says Yash, adding "I don't work for Instant Khichadi in Maybecause Supriya aunty goes for a holiday...so in my summer holidays, I can be with my family." "Be with my family" here means that he is free to do shows in different parts of the country and abroad.

Anuj Pandit: taking a break this summer!
By ANANYA SENGUPTA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Summer plans for kids..." in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usa_girl0021

IF-Dazzler

usa_girl0021

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info dear

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 June 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the article.....Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.