Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vishaka45

Ohh i did big blunder...
1stly giv me high five for ur tittle...

Realy tottaly bang on...

I thought 1st who is better Ray or swayam...
Den i recheckd again...ur tittle...

Nw i m hell confussed 😲
who is better today
swayam or tannu 🀣

so this was 2nd post for ur tittle...

Well I was confused too about that so I kept it as title. πŸ˜†
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

After reading all the comments, I dont have anything to add.
Just like to say that, today Swayam was at his worst (state of mind) and Shantannu at his best.

Shantanu n Kunwar enacted this scene very well.

Couldn't put it better. Or I could say Swayam was at his weakest state of mind instead of worst. And it was sheer magic to see this phase of Swayam and Shantanu on screen.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hoppy

Shantanu was amazing today, I am speechless after seeing him dance like that and give a power pack performance. It was an emotional episode and we will remember it for quite a long time

Definitely one of the episode which will be placed in pantheon of D3 great moments. Amazingly done by the writers and the actors.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, can anyone upload that scene soon?!!
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

Guys, can anyone upload that scene soon?!!

I have uploaded it in my channel.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetangelpayal

<font color="#000066">Reserve again. maaf karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dafaq, First comment again?😲😲. Unreserving.
Today's episode was by far the best episode. I am way too shocked after watching it twice. I mean I have never cried so nuch during any of the most heart wrenching episodes be it the abandoned corridor scene..shivam's party scene..the computer lab scene or the recebt break up one.

I was so happy that finally Swayam spoke about his feeligs. It was like a spring effecr, suppressed with all his might and when trigger and it went off.

But again with every word he spoke it was like a stab right in the heart. I wondered when I had become so emotionally attached to a character. And I am glad that he told them that h cannot keep understanding always. That he needs someone to. He is no robot. I have loved ReYam always but today I lovesld them more. Uptill now we have hardly seen them argue. It was shown today how friendship can get affected when things are not cleared out beforehand. And yet am happy this happened today lest it would have become too late.

The tears never came out during the confrontation. It was the minute he apologised. In this frame of mind also he controlled his temper. That very minute I was like how can you be so goddam selfless all the time Swayam. And why. And I was there bawlung like a baby.
And Tannu managed to pull eaxh string of my heart. I was myself confused and couldnt differentiate between him n Swayam.
Nothing more to say. Great post dude! </font>

</div>
<div>

'I wondered when I had become so emotionally attached to a character' - I guess everyone wonders the same. What can I say to this post. You said it all. Nothing to add. Nah one thing I still kike abandon corridor and the computer lab sequence more. Reyam  are cool but SwaRon bring different set of emotions all together. And yep I loved this phase of Reyam. it was needed.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: blithe

For me, Today, Shantanu was better. Actually not just better, he was BRILLIANT. Because, if he wouldn't have been portraying Swayam's character then, may be, I wouldn't have feel the same feelings, which I feel for Swayam now. First, we know him as a dancer and then turned an actor but today, I was again AMAZED to see him performing this. For me, his acting over powered his dancing  and its been so many days, since I have seen him performing like this. He was just on fire, while dancing and acting. I liked it.

Swayam's outburst was completely justified but I still think, its an incomplete one. And I still feel that its Sharon, who will receiving at the END and then only its gets completed. Why? I will say it after watching tommorrow's episode.

And the outburst, finally its good to see that he his letting out all his emotions which he has held for many days. The script was written in a FAB way. That credits goes to the writers. The gang timing was PERFECT! Its time, now everyone should understand him. I really liked, how the gang witnessed everything.

I want them to understand him and would love to see them, doing something for him, to bring him out of this condition and this should be initiated by Sharon. They know, they can't solve this permanently but atleast, koi temporary solution toh dhoond sakte na.

I liked the editing too. The dance part was edited out good. And I have a feeling that tommorrow will be good too.Different from their usual. Would love to see, such different, innovative and creative concepts in this show.  

I know this outburst is an incomplete one and second one is still in making and most probably will come out on Sharon when the promise thing will come out. So we have to wait for few days I guess for the complete outburst. Any way as you said the script writer did a fabulous job and the entire sequence was brilliantly penned. God knows from when I was waiting for this outburst. Papa track or not this outburst was needed. Chalo something good came out of this track though. And yes I am really happy gang listened to the outburst. It was really needed. And I hope your wish about gang doing something for him which should be initiated by Sharon come true.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

Let me talk bout the characters first... I know a phsychologist who said once, humans r like Pepsi bottles, it can contain many gases but still not noticing, but once it is opened it just throw everything till u see an almost empty bottle...

This is applies to Swayam... That doctor used to say always try get it out as soon as it happens...

I feel he has reached or about to reach where it will a very long time to turn him back to what he was...

He again will go his usual volnurable self as we saw the way he apologised but internally he is not himself anymore...

I'd love to say a lot of things but I'm busy this period...

I agree he is at his most vulnerable. And somewhere in conscience I am somewhat happy too because I guess this is the time we could see Swayam and Sharon relationship grow to more depth. I just hope CV's handle this track efficiently.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: juili_p

😊 just watched dpi..it wad brilliant...shantanu was beyond amazing..i seriously don't have objectives to describe today's performance...m glad for the fact that rey was at the end of outburst...though his intensions were not bad he wsd being stupid and big time needed to know what his actions are causing...gang also needs to know how to tackle the situation when their god like friend is facing so many problems..hope we will get gang scene where they realize how much they take swayam for granted...just wish dear sister of swayam would have listened the whole thing...i hope tomorrow Sharon realizes that swayam has no one with him n her being his support from distance is not enough...after the scene I remembered bharat's dialogue ' when swayam's mood is off nothing goes well or looks good'...whole enthusiasm of gang just vanished after swayam's outburst...i really loved gabf's reaction ...though all gave the best , Shan just stole the show...sorry I went little off topic but couldn't help myself 😳

Yeah I loved the fact that gang heard about it. And I so wish gang does something to cheer him up. And i would be more awesome if their plan is initiated by Sharon. And coming to Swayam - Sharon scene - yes I too hope Sharon realizes this how much vulnerable and Swayam is right at this time and how much he really needs her. Keeping my finger crossed.
And well yes I have forgotten about the dialogue but I totally agree. Swayam is among those - jinka mood off hua to nothing looks good well. But more often than not to keep everyone cheerful Swayam had to put a false smile on his face for sake of others. So this time I am glad he didn't do so.

marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sed_Dreamer

brilliant post.. its like i want to comment on ur post but mind is totally blank.. the scene between Reyam has left me with a feeling of numbness so astonishing that i can barely comprehend full sentences... right from the dance which got out all the angst att d frustration in Swayam to the confrontation between Reayam when Rey tried to help Swayam make snese of the situation with his dad.. it was crucial that Swayam react and make rey realise his Pov... and the way it was executed, i just fall short of words... plain brilliance by the writers and CVs..πŸ‘.. The apology part left me with tears..😭.. Realising that he had overstepped his line with hius friend was CLASSIC SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT

Shantanu Maheshwari should take a bow twice over..πŸ‘

this was him at his best.. the way he depicted every single emotion he was goin through.. so much so that every1 felt it with him..
Even the dance left me wide mouthed... When we say that he couldnt get better than this he ends up throwing in a surprise... Reyam were brilliant today too.. KAS as the best friend who realises his flaw was a subtle and overwhelming touch...
 hats off.. simply hats off ... 

Classic Swayam Sekhawat indeed. The last sorry bit was indeed the most heart tugging. I really liked the way CV's wrote the sequence. It was pure brilliance indeed. And both Shantanu and KAS did justice to it. Nothing more to say as you wrote everything.