Swayam - Letting out all the frustration - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
nice post, i completely agree with everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was great that swayam finally said all that, he needed to vent...
and the dance, it was speechless... mindblowing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

I made a similar post ๐Ÿ˜› but i so agree with urs yaar.. supa post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
And a swaron convo after ages thng truely apt ๐Ÿ˜† 

I'll check out you post ASAP then๐Ÿ˜ƒHaha it's true, it's been days since they actually conversed.
Originally posted by prakriti4u

i don't know what else to say basically u said it all!!!
awesome post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
today's epi was simply outstanding!!!
the Ishaqzade dance was awesome Shantanu's solo in the begining and the whole dance was rocking!!!
and now Swayam's outburst i so wanted this!!!
afterall he is also a human he also feels pain!!! he also get frustated.!!each and every word of swayam was totally justified!! i loved the outburst session โค๏ธ

Swayam's pain,his emotions,his frustation was beautifully emoted by Shantanu... he nailed it today!!! his expressions,his dialouge delivery,his dance moves and his body language everything was extraordinary today.. he expressed Swayam's emotions so beautifully that anyone could feel it!!! all and all an impactful performance by him.. bow down!!! ๐Ÿ‘ and hats off to the writters for wrriting such meaningful dialouges!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yesterday's episode was really a very good one. Shantanu proved why everyone admires him so much. We got a power packed dance performance followed by an amazing outburst. Shantanu was really amazing yesterday.
Originally posted by SilentPoet

nice post, i completely agree with everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was great that swayam finally said all that, he needed to vent...
and the dance, it was speechless... mindblowing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think the episode made up for the boring episodes we've been watching since a while.๐Ÿ˜‰
"Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more." -Meredith Grey
this is what swayam's condition since past few day's..there is just one time where all things get out of your system my be in positive way or negative 
he was dealing with indifference by his father since many days or rather years he was hurt deep down somewhere..which he masked very well since many years 
he is the most sorted character of D3 the guy who wear heart on his sleeves.he is not fared to show his feelings in front of whole world but when it comes to his dad & his behavior swayam this one thing he try to hide ..the pain  of rejection from his own father 
he wants him to behave like normal father love him ,praise him not much but just accept him ...he always kind of disown him.. first it was taani..& now it's rey as he said problem iss baat se nahi hai ki he likes rey or what bond he have with rey but problem is that he don't exist in his dad's world
his dad given preference to rey over swayam ...where as swayam is not less in fact better than rey in many aspects.
this time we saw his outburst infront of whole team where they got to know that yes this guy is human with flesh & blood ..more than anything else with heart & feelings...he is the one who try to understand all his friends but for the first time may be by mistake he made them realize that he has feelings too.

may be rey & gang realized where he went wrong in this process .. 

the frustration of swayam is awesomely shown by shantanu ..dance was fabulous too.
but i was so much shaken by scene that it kind of grown on me ..for the first time i loved any scene more than dance 

for me this episobe belongs to Mr. maheshwari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ kudos to you..bang on just perfect job 
thank you writers & directors too.

thank you for giving us swayam ..the perfect character in every way possible.

P.S- sorry being swayam fan  commenting on page 5 is awful ..hope i didn't disappoint you in my reply too ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
...no time so just copy pasting my comment from shishir's post 
Originally posted by prachin10

"Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more." -Meredith Grey
this is what swayam's condition since past few day's..there is just one time where all things get out of your system my be in positive way or negative 
he was dealing with indifference by his father since many days or rather years he was hurt deep down somewhere..which he masked very well since many years 
he is the most sorted character of D3 the guy who wear heart on his sleeves.he is not fared to show his feelings in front of whole world but when it comes to his dad & his behavior swayam this one thing he try to hide ..the pain  of rejection from his own father 
he wants him to behave like normal father love him ,praise him not much but just accept him ...he always kind of disown him.. first it was taani..& now it's rey as he said problem iss baat se nahi hai ki he likes rey or what bond he have with rey but problem is that he don't exist in his dad's world
his dad given preference to rey over swayam ...where as swayam is not less in fact better than rey in many aspects.
this time we saw his outburst infront of whole team where they got to know that yes this guy is human with flesh & blood ..more than anything else with heart & feelings...he is the one who try to understand all his friends but for the first time may be by mistake he made them realize that he has feelings too.

may be rey & gang realized where he went wrong in this process .. 

the frustration of swayam is awesomely shown by shantanu ..dance was fabulous too.
but i was so much shaken by scene that it kind of grown on me ..for the first time i loved any scene more than dance 

for me this episobe belongs to Mr. maheshwari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ kudos to you..bang on just perfect job 
thank you writers & directors too.

thank you for giving us swayam ..the perfect character in every way possible.

P.S- sorry being swayam fan  commenting on page 5 is awful ..hope i didn't disappoint you in my reply too ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
...no time so just copy pasting my comment from shishir's post 

Praj di, you summed it all up perfectly. And that quote really does define Swayam's condition well. I couldnt have put it down better.And yes, thank you for giving us the most perfect guy ever, Swayam.

You should have made a post woman๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by Neeti96

Praj di, you summed it all up perfectly. And that quote really does define Swayam's condition well. I couldnt have put it down better.And yes, thank you for giving us the most perfect guy ever, Swayam.

You should have made a post woman๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜› you made it na..same thing..waise bhi kuch aur nahi likhti mai
nyc post... ๐Ÿ˜Š
it ws  require for swayam to let out all his pain...

and todays epi his talk with Sharon..i guess dat ws badly require...though d convo ws too short den wat we had expected...but it ws gud to see him letting out his frustation...

waiting for next week now...
Originally posted by sweetdivya

nyc post... ๐Ÿ˜Š
it ws  require for swayam to let out all his pain...

and todays epi his talk with Sharon..i guess dat ws badly require...though d convo ws too short den wat we had expected...but it ws gud to see him letting out his frustation...

waiting for next week now...

Yes it was necesary that he let out his pain though i wish today's conversation would have been better. I am excited for next week too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Neeti96

I'll check out you post ASAP then๐Ÿ˜ƒHaha it's true, it's been days since they actually conversed.

Haha sure why not ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Do let me know how u like it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ikr? and now more TR drama gna cum