sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Princess!

Princess...

BLOODY HELL HE CALLED HER A PRINCESS!!!

🤪

Reading Ayu's super massive love comments about my work in the CG and watching the ViChi scene and you ask HOW AM I TO LIVE?! VICHI!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

VICHI!!!!!!!!

HE CALLED HER PRINCESS!

He called her late at night, lying on the bed like he was in full on leisure mode and she was surprised that he called and she called him sweet and HE BLOODY CALLED HER A PRINCESS!!

*Maisy dies*

*Maisy gets up*

And did you see, they were talking childhood memories! Disney Princess and Tom & Jerry! Allah! ALLAH! ALLLAAAHHH!! My FEELS! Remember! Remember! Unka fist scene! When lost in own worlds they were talking about their personal feelings and insecurities and we wanted them to just wake up and talk while in full hosh o hawaas. And we got it. JLT! We got it! And how we got it...like in a full on surprise mode...I mean, childhood talks of siblings and dogs...

And then there were secret hideouts and wishes and tricks of escape and then there was longing and some plans made but not fulfilled and there was ease and comfort and there were so many bloody feels that I was going through...

God! Nothing gets to me like ViChi do. shit shit SHIT! this scene is gonna be replay for a looong time! And the way it ended, with both of them laughing and the screen fading...like it wasn't over yet, like something else is there.

Okay yeah...good..

*Maisy finally dies*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaargggh! Just when I want to like something the bloody like button doesn't work!
Maisy! A huge hug and hi five!
I was smiling wide through the whole scene even though I had my reservations about it (posted in Megz's post, too lazy to type again)
And just like that , back to confused between ViChi and MiChi!
Oh man! Our Panchi has got so many candidates lined up for her!
The CV's are really keeping us on tenterhooks here!
ankita101093 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know right?
Initially I was thinking omi-panchi, now I'm like no, avi-panchi. 🤪
I don't know what the CVs have planned out for us, but whatever it is, I'm very excited. Finally there is some development in Panchi's character. It's so great to see the storyline moving, slowly, but amazingly. 😳
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
ViChi 
Haaye this is the first time I like them ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
They were adorable ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Aaargggh! Just when I want to like something the bloody like button doesn't work!

Maisy! A huge hug and hi five!
I was smiling wide through the whole scene even though I had my reservations about it (posted in Megz's post, too lazy to type again)
And just like that , back to confused between ViChi and MiChi!
Oh man! Our Panchi has got so many candidates lined up for her!
The CV's are really keeping us on tenterhooks here!

Honestly, this scene was a full on surprise for me. When Panchi got that call, I thought it'd be from Omi because their scene was pointing to a lot of things. But then it was Avi and my "shak" got confirmed that CVs are balancing out ViChi and MiChi and planning something HUGE! And driving us crazy as a result but I'm not complaining 😆

Replying to your Megz's post reservations here:
No, I don't think it was out of the blue. Maybe the interactions were so many in college but somewhere, something had to start. Here it started with a phonecall. I am thinking Avi genuinely wants to help Panchi that's why the call and while talking they found a certain connection hence the prolonged call because they liked talking to each other. It's not like it was one-way, both were sharing memories and both had the same longing attached to it - the longing to be that crazy, carefree child again having the time of their time with the ones close to them. Case was also same, Avantika was busy being herself and Ranveer was busy with radio obligations. Which kinda leaves two lonely people wanting to fill that loneliness in the company of each other. I dunno if I'm making sense or not but the point is, that the scene made perfect sense and was extremely well timed.

And - I'm leaning more towards ViChi because they make me go crazy like MiChi can't! 😳
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well vichi scene was fab
Awww PRINCESS...
Haha really panchi ne rv ko dog biscits khilayi thi 🤣
Aur rv ko achi bhi lagi thi 🤣
And why I hav a feeling that cvs r going for a lov triangle
I mean continous michi & vichi scene
Oooh something fishy
But jo bhi vichi scene was
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤪 was me during the whole episode...you don't know what it took me to actually type a frickin anaylsis...I knew you were going to make a 'Feels' post...so i was all lectur-ey...but yeah..what you said...100 percent accurate...PRINCESS...i just want somebody to call me that right now...😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita101093

I know right?
Initially I was thinking omi-panchi, now I'm like no, avi-panchi. 🤪
I don't know what the CVs have planned out for us, but whatever it is, I'm very excited. Finally there is some development in Panchi's character. It's so great to see the storyline moving, slowly, but amazingly. 😳

CVs wanna drive us mad with these two "couples" 😛
But yeah, I'm excited as well! This all seems so different and new and intriguing! Like we dunno what's gonna happen next...agreed! Panchi has something on her own and it's so damn awesome! Yeah, CVs can take their time and explore it out because I want it to be GREAT!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: kishathebest

ViChi 

Haaye this is the first time I like them ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
They were adorable ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Uff! My feels are still going strong!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaughtyRa

Well vichi scene was fab
Awww PRINCESS...
Haha really panchi ne rv ko dog biscits khilayi thi 🤣
Aur rv ko achi bhi lagi thi 🤣
And why I hav a feeling that cvs r going for a lov triangle
I mean continous michi & vichi scene
Oooh something fishy
But jo bhi vichi scene was

You know, first I thought it was just a co-incidence that they were balancing ViChi and MiChi. And seeing MiChi's LLHH scene I thought they were the possible track in CVs mind but seeing today's ViChi, it's more or less confirmed that CVs want to play around these three. And plus, Panchi wanting to not think about her feelings for RV said that she wants to move on so there won't be any baggage in that department. All I can say is, something damn exciting is in store for us and I hope CVs can do justice to it!

"Princess..."

*dead*