Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~...Extra Marital Affair (VirMan )18+(prt 7/34).~

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hi Frnds..!!! This is my first ever attempt to write on VirMan...Do give me your feedback..N the person who has encouraged me is Anu(Bluebolt)...Thanks Buddy..~!!!

*Part 1*

Maanvi's POV:

Waiting at the pub for some hot guy to spot me..well, not that I am desperate but have to prove a point to my dump husband..yess him..he thinks no one else in this state will ever look at me..what a self centered prick, he thinks hez hot but let me tell you, every time he undresses to make out, the only feeling going inside me is 'please get dressed, I am not able to look at you'..hmm..yes the right answer is he has no capability of turning me on...YES that's it..that jerk has problem, not me...urghh...its been 30 mins still, I am still not able to find a decent guy here...I walk to the bar counter, it is dimly lit..probably someone would spot me there...not that i am desperate but i need to answer that B**** that "I HAVE IT IN ME"..

I am waiting at the bar, and my mind kept drifting back to the argument that had happened a few hours back...

~FB~

Karan: You have no idea how I have been coping with u all this time, this is the limit..u don't have any feeling or emotions in you???

Not again he and his stupid drama..i am sure if this goes on TV, he would get '0' TRP

Me: I hate this, but u don't have it u...u cannot bring in the feeling of love..not that i haven't tried but seriously look at u..u don't affect me at all..now don't get all senti on me...I need a break and please figure out a way to end this relation...and I told u back then - I don't want to marry. u were the one who was sure to bring in love..but after 2 yrs I still don't feel anything...so please it's time we break up...

Karan: So now u want to break up?...tell me who is he? tell me, who r u defending?..tell me DAMMIT!

Looks like this man can't get take a denial..

Me: I guess u have lost it...

Karan: no u have, I wonder how does he even stand u when u dont even excite a guy..common i have tried getting close to u but look at u, u dont even moan when I kiss you...it feels likes I am kissing a statue made of stone...

Me: KARAN HOW DARE U SPK SO LOW ABT ME???

Karan: Why is the truth hurting u?...I have been with u for 2 years n I haven't been able to even go past kissing. You know why? because u don't excite me...or any men in this planet as u are beautiful and attractive but the moment one gets close to you, the excitment is dead...don't u feelings in you???

My dear husband i guess divorce is sidelined for now, coz before I leave I need to teach u a lesson...with that thought I was grinning...he looked at me as if am a fool coz I am grinning after listening to crap abt my ownself..but O boy u have no idea what u have messed with..n I blurted out something very unexpected..

Me: I am dating...

Karan: WHAT... I mean stop fooling me...u haven't been anywhere out other than home, n ur stupid habit of reading books, who r u fooling...he fell laughing n i was fuming.." this is the limit.."

Me: yes i am dating, n that's the reason I was asking for divorce

no way i was giving him way to laugh on me, when he himself is a laughing stock...god i still couldn't understand why I had decided to marry him..Was I innocent then? not really. My orphanage nun thought he was the right person as he was in love with me...but could feel no such thing from my side...for me love is found only in books...but i had to get back to him...no matter what...and this jackass is still laughing his pants off...

Me: fine if u don't believe me...go on keep laughing..I am leaving as I have a date...see u in the morning...

with that I banged the front door, now i have as task...find a guy who is in love with me n yes i should also excite him...'eww' this feeling is crap..but it is matter of my self-respect..

I was in a lost land n was drinking..didnt realize someone was tapping on my shoulder...i turned around to find a pair gorgeous eyes staring at me,...that was the only thing i could see as it was dark n the dim...he has beautiful eyes..I snapped out of my chain of thoughts when he spoke in his husky voice...

Stranger: Hey! u seem to be lost..u seem to be a new around. Haven't seen you before..

his voice deep and husky..had a strange affect on me..coming out of it i replied...

Me: yes i came in after a long time...u seem to be quite familiar to the place though...

and then he spoke in his deep voice which I dint really hear as I was lost in his eyes...it was like a deep ocean with untold emotions...yess emotions..i am not a kind who would speak abt it...but something was different abt him...n he seems familiar...again my chain of thoughts were broken when i felt his hot breath on my neck...

Stranger: SO what do u think...Wanna join me..? and with that he kissed my neck...

ok this is simply amazing n strange what was he...he had an affect on me...that too when i dunno his name...??

Stranger: i would take ur smile as yes...lets go to my room its near by...lets have some fun..

What fun..what was he saying a while back...i shouldn't have lost myself in his eyes...this is not good..but he wasn't forcing himself on me...he was gentle n polite...n i was smiling, really smiling...but his voice n eyes seems similar where have i seen him...even after we got out of the bar, we were still in the dark,  the street lamp being the only source of light... I could only see his eyes...I wanted to know more of him...he walked up to me, bringing me close to him in the process holding my waist...he spoke close to my ear...

Stranger: u are driving me crazy, can't wait any longer...

i had goosebumps all around,..,who was he and y m i not feeling scared...probably its his soothing voice...but then it is supposed to scare me...no, I am not at all scared..before we entered into the hotel..he blind folded me...n spoke again in my ears sending shiver down my spine...'Love, we are here, this is a surpise so dont panic' with that he kissed me again...i wish he didnt see the affect he has on me...but he spoke once again...'I love it when u blush'

Now this was so new to me...i don't remember Karan ever saying that to me...instead he always forced himself on me...and when he did not receive proper response from me he would give up..He is such a jerk...

I felt his hand travel my waist n slowly picking me in his strong arms...he seems to be well-built...n yet again I felt my cheeks heat up...I felt his peck on my cheek..which again bought a smile on me...he is a stranger for me but bought out those feelings which apparently my husband never did...but 'WHO IS HE?'

after a few moments, i felt a soft bed beneath me,..i was abt to remove my blind fold but was stopped by his lips..he was kissing my nape...*uhh the feeling..it was making me dizzy* i held his shoulder tightly probably digging my nails at the same time,.,..n moaned,...which bought me back to my senses...how did i manage to have this feeling when i did not emotions have it in me?...and the other reason I came back to the ground from heaven was that he had stopped kissing, I removed my blindfold...and gasped at my surroundings...it was a beautiful room, dimly light...and my stranger was standing in front me...he was smiling...don't know the reason yet..before I could ask him...he crashed himself on me...we were kissing...i did not feel this ever before...what was he doing to me...it was like a drug...he was brining in things which I though i dint have in me...

He was kissing me waiting for me to allow him enter my mouth...n unlike all the other times, I obliged...we kissed and fell on bed..he was on top of me...n still the only feature visible was his eyes...n now all that was visible in it is his 'DESIRE' ...I couldn't believe that someone could actually feel this way about me...in no time...he started undressing me...and loving me...which was anything but gentle...he was kissing my thighs...and I felt the blood rush once again on my cheeks...I was feeling shy...he came over top of me and spoke once again...

Stranger: u are simply gorgeous...I think I am falling in love with you

with that he entered me...I gasped with the sudden contact but was quietened by his kiss...it was as if he was devouring me completely...after some time i asked him to stop...his reply shocked me..

Stranger: We made out and now while even making love u haven't moaned my NAME...

i dont remember his name,..i dont remember he mentioning his name to me...i was staring at him...and he thrusted into me once again...which again bought back my screams...i so wanted to stop and ask what his name was but he was losing myself in him...i was loving it...the moment i felt he has become all wild...my answer to his question shocked me...i moaned louder...but what shocked me was I took a name..

'VIRAT!!!!'

and that is when i saw him...No this can't b true..I was making love with my CRUSH...i could see him smiling...and this took us to completely different level...

~~End of Part 1~
Guys Do give me your feedback...Smile!!!

Part 2: Page 6
Part 3: Page 13
Part 4: Page 18
Part 5: page 25
Part 6: Page 31
Part 7: Page 34

Edited by Syed695 - 07 March 2014 at 10:29am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009viratnmanvinavyasmurthyabc456vm....raym11DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23sprklnia-holicdemo22nia3krystalDevan.monalisaaaliya172kinzAngelic_TazeenmonikakslNishiaroraHiba777manvijeevikashivandhniAkay1692mizznaaman-2vgaaanum20jamaliimsidjinakujs1234mamaian-AfshanjayprabuTuba_KSGchandana123anu1989CrazyvirmanfanGAuShI_RoCkSmissmysticsweetyyyyyyyGarimavirmanksgzaira_virmanblueboltvamps1996HalkatJawaaniVaarya53Nandita217virman223Bhabani90sha19ambarsariyashonaten1lyf1luvdanceDeeksha...sweetypie225SNTGmaahiya90KiekeboeMJHTmonayashubhi_sshaimahsweets1126chandiniebindaHuma0301.jai.smileysminrithyaodews100manvilover18nida.swaronbeauty14vartekaaViratmanvifan31JESNIAkalu-devivirman.loverdevilaonmoonjia123sagar..ManoBilli..Jannat94Zaireanhooriia_xprincess_saraViru_NeutroginavirumanuShivRajputkulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipc.Yamin.-Sweetzo.Tuhi-rasp_berryalicemathroshrebNethravathi.LiveLaughLove.virmanfan013-ZaYaholic-meera.chaudhuri..Zainab..manzilmukul-BhabhiKiBehna-FeistyQueenpreity_dNiaksharma_Maggie_naina927

preetipc IF-Rockerz
preetipc
preetipc

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Good thing  , I am 18+LOL.
Commenting after a very  long time .
I loved it .Loved everything about it .Love this Manvi so much  (Am not weird, am I ????? LOL).Waiting for the next part eagerly .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueboltSyed695

kalu-devi IF-Dazzler
kalu-devi
kalu-devi

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hey it was so beautiful and hot i loved it to the core it was awesome plzzz cont soon plzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetipc

Good thing  , I am 18+LOL.
Commenting after a very  long time .
I loved it .Loved everything about it .Love this Manvi so much  (Am not weird, am I ????? LOL).Waiting for the next part eagerly .
Thanks..~!! same here 18+LOL...its so overwhelming to read comments..Will write in the next part later...probably by end of the month..LOL!

Edited by Syed695 - 09 May 2013 at 7:48am

preetipc

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyvirman123

hey it was so beautiful and hot i loved it to the core it was awesome plzzz cont soon plzz
Thanks...Smile!
kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
wow this is the first FF of yours which i am reading ...
you write really well...if you have witten sumthing before do pm me those links would love to read them...
and this update was interesting ...extra maritial affair haan gotta be interesting Wink

Syed695

Kiekeboe Coolbie
Kiekeboe
Kiekeboe

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
You write it so well, the emotions and the anticipations... good thing you put 18+ ...
very good job...

Syed695

zaira_virman Senior Member
zaira_virman
zaira_virman

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hey dear...it's just too hot...
the concept of extra marital affair is just awesome...
plz dear cont asap and do pm me...

Syed695

Go to top