Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nitishmewada

nitishmewada

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Hello Every one i want to know the best mba college around mumbai and pune? The college should be Aicte approved. If any one has any suggestion kindly help me here and you can post your answers here

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST MBA COLLEGES" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehasharma9

Groupbie

nehasharma9

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Here is list of all Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai India for Best Management Studies in order of their rank, with address.

* SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Andheri-W, Mumbai

* Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Backbay Reclaimanation, Mumbai

* Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Vile Parle-W, Mumbai

* Institute of Management, Development and Research, Sion-E, Mumbai

* Somaiya Institute of Managment Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai

* Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai

* Mumbai Educational Trust's Institute of Management, Mumbai

* NL Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

* Sailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Powai, Mumbai

* National Institute of Technology and Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Powai, Mumbai

* ICFAI Business School

* LN Wellingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Sion (East), Mumbai

* Institute of Technology and Management, Navi Mumbai

* Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

* Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai

* Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai Lala Lajpathrai Institute of Management, Mumbai

* Indian Institute of Export and Import Management

* Tata Institite of Social Sciences (TISS)

* Prin. L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research

* Chetana's R.K Institute of Management and Research

* AEGIS School of Business, Navi Mumbai

* Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute

* Altair Business School

* Anjuman-I -Islam's Allana Institute of Management Studies (AIAIMS)

* Asian Institute of Management

* ASM's Institute of Management and Computer Studies

* Atharva School of Business

* Babasaheb Gawde Institute of management Studies

* The Bombay School of Business

* Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) Kharghar Navi Mumbai

* Center for Management and Information Technology

* Elphinstone College

* Garodia School of Professional Studies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HealMeForever

vijaynaik

vijaynaik

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitishmewada

Hello Every one i want to know the best mba college around mumbai and pune? The college should be Aicte approved. If any one has any suggestion kindly help me here and you can post your answers here

Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership - iFEEL is one of the best AICTE approved MBA college in Mumbai or Pune.   iFEEL offer 2 year full time AICTE approved PGDM course equivalent to MBA specialization in Marketing, HR, Finance and IT.

smritisinha123

smritisinha123

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I would suggest you to consider Jaro Education as Jaro Education offers distance MBA programs in collaboration with reputed universities.

prajaktashinde

prajaktashinde

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Welingkar Institute is one of the reputed and well recognized institute in Mumbai. Welingkar distance MBA is also offered through Eins Education with some discount on the fees.

richardpaul

Groupbie

richardpaul

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Investment banking courses, training programs & placement assistance for investment banking jobs in India.

A vision to provide opportunities and fulfill individual aspirations through skill based education bonded by the four principles-
Leadership, Integrity, Innovation and Relevance.

richardpaul

Groupbie

richardpaul

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Programs such as investment banking courses, business analyst and financial analyst course is ideal for finance & IT professionals with 2+ years of working experience, who are looking for an opportunity to move into the business analysis domain within finance.

Such programs bridge the gap between academia and the industry by providing knowledge and skill sets which are essential in today's competitive working environment that will fully equip the candidate with requisite knowledge and skill set to begin a successful career in Financial sector.

alva114

alva114

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I have completed my BBA now planning to do MBA but I fail to get the best colleges for completing my MBA. I was very annoyed but thanks to my friend see told about a website that helped me to get the best MBA College in India. Not only this by the help of this site I got more information about different courses.

http://www.coursesinindia.co.in/cour_details.php?cour_id=pg007&tb_nm=pgcourses&pg=mba-master-of-business-administration-courses-in-india

Edited by alva114 - 28 July 2014 at 6:09am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top