Vamp- evil soul of daily soap our list of all time - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
excuse me i m not saying anything abt the article even i didnt read article i neither like tapsaya nor hate her coz i literally dont know much abt them...and plz i m not bigger than u all old forum memebrs whom i preach .and preach i think its a public forum we have rights to say i just said tapsya is lead someone posted but nowdays meethi is showing as lead so m saying its difficult that tapsaya is also a lead...how u all can be too rude to say this .i dont know wat to say i didnt said anything against her ...
My post is to just say that tapsaya is a charcter who is always be a lead either wo iccha aye or mukta or meethi she is common among all.i didnt expect this behaviour from u guys😲
Originally posted by loveumeethi

excuse me i m not saying anything abt the article even i didnt read article i neither like tapsaya nor hate her coz i literally dont know much abt them...and plz i m not bigger than u all old forum memebrs whom i preach .and preach i think its a public forum we have rights to say i just said tapsya is lead someone posted but nowdays meethi is showing as lead so m saying its difficult that tapsaya is also a lead...how u all can be too rude to say this .i dont know wat to say i didnt said anything against her ...
My post is to just say that tapsaya is a charcter who is always be a lead either wo iccha aye or mukta or meethi she is common among all.i didnt expect this behaviour from u guys😲

ya dear...ur sweet n cute comment...truth is always bitter n laughing smilies ..really..how innocent...u think tappu is lead so u put them right...u actually mean to say...ur finding truth bitter...right...its ok dear...understud wat u want to say..😊
Leave di peopl wnt us also to leave forum as mst of rasya veeya fans left...nly we bth lft..monicaa di,prajju,sneha,nitya,venesa,nish no one is active thse days..if persnl atcks on me continud i wil leave forum soon...i cnt tke it any mre..
Originally posted by geetika22

Leave di peopl wnt us also to leave forum as mst of rasya veeya fans left...nly we bth lft..monicaa di,prajju,sneha,nitya,venesa,nish no one is active thse days..if persnl atcks on me continud i wil leave forum soon...i cnt tke it any mre..

oye nhi..sher puttar...nikke nikke bachche kuch vi kendyasi..ki fark penda hai tenu...chad ..koini..bhot dekhyasi...

hows that...geets..😃
Originally posted by merryface

oye nhi..sher puttar...nikke nikke bachche kuch vi kendyasi..ki fark penda hai tenu...chad ..koini..bhot dekhyasi...

hows that...geets..😃

👏 👏 apne to menu hassa kr mar dalna h..inti achi punjabi to m b na bol payu.. 😆 😆

👏 👏 apne to menu hassa kr mar dalna h..inti achi punjabi to m b na bol payu.. 😆 😆

kudi kamal di aa...😆😆

kudi kamal di aa...😆😆

Lol alroundr fan of alroundr actrs hindi english punjabi bengali lol perfct in al

Lol alroundr fan of alroundr actrs hindi english punjabi bengali lol perfct in al

nope i think i made one mistake ..it shud be kendene..instead of kendyasi...kindly tell wats correct..😆

nope i think i made one mistake ..it shud be kendene..instead of kendyasi...kindly tell wats correct..😆

Actly its kendene bt its pronounce in a difrnt way...
I fail to understand why members have to tell people to do or say something. First, it's an article that was posted. NO ONE from India-Forums or no member of this forum wrote this, so the whole fight shouldn't have started in the first place. Secondly, there is no point in discussing who has left the forum and who hasn't, really that is personal choice. No one is forcing another person to stay here and that's not something to be blamed upon another fan group.

You can reach Jaz (jnawaz), Gur (gk_09) or I (~Saraa~) via PM if there are any concerns in regards to this thread.

Regards,
Uttaran DT.