Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Seriously people...we have to work real hard...the chaska metre is 21 points down...we have to up the activity quotient...so please guys...requesting you all...make more posts,creations...post more pics...

Thank youSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510Ezria_Fan_4everFIZK6MrToolConfusersnowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guys n Gals...Buck up..." in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
no of posts is not just enough ...the post must turn red...it occurs when no of replies exceeds 20 ( if i remember ri8) or no of views exceeds 250...either of this must happen for the post contributing to chaskameter rating...
Like and comment on all IF post related to saviti cast story and all...
hopefully we will achieve good no next weekSmile

Edited by snowdream - 09 May 2013 at 1:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Its 25 comments or 250 views to make it pink.
Whenever theres any TB article which has the show and the actors tagged, apart from less than a handful nobody bothers to rate or comment on the article. In the past we've even had a couple of TB articles related to the show in a week, which is more than what other shows get but the response is not very good.

@Sohini ... you write really well and the topics are interesting too but you dont go back to reply on the comments. A 'Like' is not enough to get the ranking up, though it helps. It encourages the members to comment on their posts and also leads the discussion forward.

I know we are few in numbers but if we can get to 27 then i'm sure we can get in the top 10 too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Ezria_Fan_4ever

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Whenever theres any TB article which has the show and the actors tagged, apart from less than a handful nobody bothers to rate or comment on the article. In the past we've even had a couple of TB articles related to the show in a week, which is more than what other shows get but the response is not very good.

@Sohini ... you write really well and the topics are interesting too but you dont go back to reply on the comments. A 'Like' is not enough to get the ranking up, though it helps. It encourages the members to comment on their posts and also leads the discussion forward.

I know we are few in numbers but if we can get to 27 then i'm sure we can get in the top 10 too.

lol..thanks fizzi for the correction...its long back that i was active in live forum

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
No probs Snowy  :)
I didnt know either until Rayan said.

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Sure Fiz...i will keep that in mind...so next time i will comment on the topics and posts...Smile

Edited by libran90 - 09 May 2013 at 3:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6snowdream

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Sure Fiz...i will keep that in mind...so next time i will comment on the topics and posts...Smile

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
We have two TB articles, both have Savitri tagged. This should help too if everyone rates and comments on it. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.