Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Guys please watch it! You will have such a blast!<div></div>

Any idea why it got the A certificate?? The kids would have loved a zombie movie
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh nooo, no its not for kids.
Its got very adult humor.

For example, before the people become zombies, Hardhik (kunal) is implied to have had sex with a girl. That girl later becomes a zombie.
When Boris finds out, he pins Hardhik against a wall and accuses him of being infected. When Hardhik denies, Boris thunders (in Russian accent), 'You make sex with zombie!" 🤣

The F word, hindi gaalis, drugs, sex jokes are used throughout the film.
Edited by desigal90 - 10 years ago
aish. thumbnail
I love the music of this movie. It's amazing!<3

I'll watch this for Saif. Not many know, but I really like Saif :$

I think the movie is fine for 15 and above (:
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2013

Go Goa Gone First Day Collection

Go Goa Gone has collected around 4 crore nett all India on Friday, the opening day of box office. Film although started slowly, but picked up well in metro cities through the day. But rest of India collections remain on lower end. Go Goa Gone has registered an occupancy of around 25-30% on average. It registered a decent occupancy of around 35-40% in premium multiplexes mainly in metros. Collections in Delhi is good. Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Ahmedabad performed decently enough. 

Overall film needs to pick up well on Saturday and Sunday  at least in the metros. In B and C centers film is looking dull and early trend suggest it will hardly show any major jump.
As for film report is mixed to positive, which is good. Film stars Saif Ali Khan in extended role and he stardom might help to bring moviegoers to theaters on Saturday and Sunday. Also another point is that Shootout At Wadala is still running well in theaters and Aashiqui 2 is just unstoppable. So, moviegoers have choices, which might affect the business of Go Goa Gone.
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishh.

I love the music of this movie. It's amazing!<3

I'll watch this for Saif. Not many know, but I really like Saif :$

I think the movie is fine for 15 and above (:

You'll love it regardless of whether you like Saif or not, but if you like him, that's a major plus! 😳
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
GO GOA GONE Remains Average On Day One

"Go Goa One" was never expected to take box office by storm and that was mainly due to niche appeal of the film. Film was also a very limited release as makers new it does not offer universal content especially with adult certificate.

"Go Goa Gone" opened to 20-25% occupancy but with positive word of mouth film grew in noon and evening shows. Film was strong in metros and Delhi, Bangalore and Mysore were good. But UP, CI, CP and Gujarat were poor.

Film collected 4.05 cr nett on Friday and now film needs big jumps in next two days in order to come out with good weekend numbers. Film has appreciation and that is why film will improve in next two days but that has too be substantial.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

I saw it!

OMFG! 👍🏼

I havent had this much fun laughing at a film since Delhi Belly! 
You all know the story so I'll skip it.

The strength of the film are the performances, dialogues that inject enough humor to keep you rolling with laughter throughout. The film pokes fun at the horror genre and even at "bollywood" at the end! 😆

FULL POINTS TO Raj & DK Krishna for the execution and storyline. SUPER IMPRESSED!

Performances - Everyone was well suited, but the best performance came from Kunal Khemu, who was the one who has the best one liners, the wackiest character, and the man is incredibly gifted with comic timing. 
Second is my baby, BORIS...errr...wait...BA-REES!  The wannabe Russian mafia Delhi man who's the drug dealer. It's hilarious how his accent keeps coming on and off throughout the film and man oh man does he have some insane lines! 
When the film slows down, its Saif's screen presence that keeps things running, and his camaraderie with the youngsters is so zany and fun!
Third would be Anand Tiwari as Bunny. The confused one who, in his own words, "should be the first to die coz he's the side character in the horror film" lmao! He works with expressions and that hilarious scream gets me everytime. 🤣

Vir Das and Pooja are strictly ok. 

My advice, if you're young, you will LOVE this film! The humor caters to us and ensures that we're in for one thrill ride!

I'll go with 4/5 for this one.
The only reason that prevents the perfect rating is that the ending could have been better. 

BUT SUPER FUNNY! Go for it guys! 🥳

Desu, I am planning on watching it again in the theaters today. 😃 ONLY FOR BA-REES and Kunal. 😃

See, we both agree right that they were the ones to steal the show!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Guys please watch it! You will have such a blast!

Totally agree!
desigal90 thumbnail
Oh damn, I'm so jealous!
I'm getting BA-REES withdrawals already! I need my BA-REES!

"Must KEEL" 🤣
Him and Khemu were definitely the best followed by Bunny, lol!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Oh damn, I'm so jealous!

I'm getting BA-REES withdrawals already! I need my BA-REES!

"Must KEEL" 🤣
Him and Khemu were definitely the best followed by Bunny, lol!

Kyeel all thye dyead pyeepel.