Supernatural

Supernatural 8.23 " Sacrifice " Promo (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Sapna-

-Sapna-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I wonder what Cas was doing with Kevin, is the prophet another part of his trial?

From the end of the promo, I get the feeling that Abbadon is going to get in the way of the last trial, and Naomi is going to get in Cas's way. I wonder if God is going to show up at the end and force both Heaven and Hell to close

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supernatural 8.23 " Sacrifice " Promo (Page 3)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@Husna - Well, even if the boys do succeed, Crowley won't die, it'd be more like he'll be "re-born" and remember his 'human self.'  See, this is the concept I don't understand. Obviously, good people don't go to hell.  It's only the people who've done terrible things that go to hell.  So they weren't ideal humans to begin with.  Would it really help if someone was to remind them of their human self?  I get it that at least they won't be a demon, but still.  As for Abbadon, you're right, it did seem like she despises Crowley.  But that could be before she got to know that he's the kind of hell? She might think that helping him could win her a favor?  Or technically, he's an enemy for him because Crowley's anti-Lucifer and Abbadon is Lucifer's knight.

You raised some pretty good points too. Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore, I'd rather wait for the episode now than make more speculations because my head hurts. Wacko

Originally posted by sapnagrl1992

I wonder what Cas was doing with Kevin, is the prophet another part of his trial?

From the end of the promo, I get the feeling that Abbadon is going to get in the way of the last trial, and Naomi is going to get in Cas's way. I wonder if God is going to show up at the end and force both Heaven and Hell to close
@bold - Now, THAT would be such a perfect ending. I swear! Approve

-Sapna--Mystery-Ephemera

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Holy crap finally i managed to watch the promo and the sneak peakStern Smile

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I second that.  That would be epic.

-Sapna-Ephemeraherms_angel

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by herms_angel

I second that.  That would be epic.
well it would be AWESOME if that happens...
and our boys plus angekl would be spared form getting killed or worse

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna-herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top