Supernatural

Supernatural 8.23 " Sacrifice " Promo (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@K -  I've a feeling that they will be pretty close to completing the third trial when Abbadon will show up and rescue Crowley, which I think is gonna suck big time.  The entire season on the demon tablet and closing hell and then boom, it's not gonna happen anyway.
If that happens, imma actually strangle the writers. Stern Smile Crowley needs to die. Period. Um, why do I have a feeling Abbadon will actually help them getting rid of Crowley by gaining herself some deal out of it. Because her expression when Dean says, 'Try the king of hell' wasn't definitely pro-Crowley. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna--Mystery-epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supernatural 8.23 " Sacrifice " Promo (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I watched the sneak peak. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

I watched the sneak peak. Stern Smile
ROFLROFL

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Do not laugh, you. Stern Smile I cannot wait until Wednesday and then for a freaking YEAR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Do not laugh, you. Stern Smile I cannot wait until Wednesday and then for a freaking YEAR.
That's precisely why I am not going to watch the sneak peek. I'd risk the episode itself because if I do my brain will go into dysfunctional mode and I cannot risk that happening now. Oh and about waiting for a YEAR, tell me. Stern Smile

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
This is just BAD. Stern Smile I have never really had to wait for a new season to come before. And this, kinda, SUCKS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

This is just BAD.Stern SmileI have never really had to wait for a new season to come before. And this, kinda, SUCKS.

I know the feeling, have been through it once last year and it sure SUCKS. Power cut -___________- see you around. Hug

epiphany.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
@Husna - Well, even if the boys do succeed, Crowley won't die, it'd be more like he'll be "re-born" and remember his 'human self.'  See, this is the concept I don't understand. Obviously, good people don't go to hell.  It's only the people who've done terrible things that go to hell.  So they weren't ideal humans to begin with.  Would it really help if someone was to remind them of their human self?  I get it that at least they won't be a demon, but still.  As for Abbadon, you're right, it did seem like she despises Crowley.  But that could be before she got to know that he's the kind of hell? She might think that helping him could win her a favor?  Or technically, he's an enemy for him because Crowley's anti-Lucifer and Abbadon is Lucifer's knight.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~herms_angelEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top