Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

its Crowley...not Abbadon guys i think...who has to be curedShocked
dunno what to make it Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna--Mystery-rahmona_paksweherms_angelepiphany.SilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supernatural 8.23 " Sacrifice " Promo" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ha! 

I so knew it would be Crowley!  It makes sense... As I had said in my review of the last episode, Crowley's the longest surviving demon on the show so it's gotta be him who has to be cured for the trial to work.

The king of hell who's been trying his hardest to keep hell open is the third trial - "curing" him will close the gates of hell forever.  Love the irony.

And we have Cas's approval to shut heaven and hell.  I like where it's going. At least S9 won't be on the angel tablet. I can breathe a sigh of relief. 

BTW, I haven't seen the episode yet :( I got back from a frickin' long closing shift only to find out that my recorder died Angry I'm way too tired to fix it now so I'll work on it tomorrow and it better show me the  episode or... I don't know what.  I'm threatening a lifeless piece of machine, that's how tired I am. Embarrassed

Well, gonna hit the sack, girls... Will post my review (hopefully) tomorrow. Can't believe just the finale to go now Cry

Edited by -Mystery- - 08 May 2013 at 9:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Ha! 

I so knew it would be Crowley!  It makes sense... As I had said in my review of the last episode, Crowley's the longest surviving demon on the show so it's gotta be him who has to be cured for the trial to work.

The king of hell who's been trying his hardest to keep hell open is the third trial - "curing" him will close the gates of hell forever.  Love the irony.

And we have Cas's approval to shut heaven and hell.  I like where it's going. At least S9 won't be on the angel tablet. I can breathe a sigh of relief. 

BTW, I haven't seen the episode yet :( I got back from a frickin' long closing shift only to find out that my recorder died Angry I'm way too tired to fix it now so I'll work on it tomorrow and it better show me the  episode or... I don't know what.  I'm threatening a lifeless piece of machine, that's how tired I am. Embarrassed

Well, gonna hit the sack, girls... Will post my review (hopefully) tomorrow. Can't believe just the finale to go now Cry
hey maahi...Hug
oh!! that's Y i din't get the review thread...i was searching the whole forumLOL
@black bold : I LOVED the way you put it...it DOES is a big surprise for me..and a nice IRONY ...CVs are so damn good in giving us a juicy TwistClap
@red bold : oye since when things have happened the way the winchesters and angel wanted??Ermm...and call it an intuition or what...they will NOT shut the heaven/hell...cos Dean will never sacrifice sam...NEVER...and its the Hell closing thing we are talking about...arey the boys don't even have the angel tablet to kevin read it and translate it...sam dean and cas to close the heaven..and since when there is an easy task..that cas/brothers said something..and it just happened like that?? and Naomi has loads of ulterior motive...enough for a season to last...and Crowley might be cured... probably not is my intuition..and abhi tho Angel Tablet ki Puraan khulni baaki hey..Ermm
@blue bold : i have stopped "trying" to watch the show..for a sometime...the pain of not able to see J2M for months to come is more than the joy of seeing them for 40 mins at presentCryBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
This is ridiculous. Crowley looks freaking scared! Stern Smile Sam thinks they can win and the whole thing about the promo made me anxious, like what! THIS and then a year worth waiting. Geek

Am excited, but I am also very ridiculed because this is the finale we're talking about.

Thanks for sharing!

herms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@L - Well, after watching the latest episode, it seems like the sacrifice is not about Sam... the sacrifice is something else.. Though the writers could definitely throw in something in the finale.

Honestly, after an entire season on the demon tablet, if the boys do not close hell, I'd be a bit disappointed.  I don't want another season on that.  Metatron did explain Naomi's motivation a bit.. all the factions of angels are in a civil war up there so maybe Naomi wanted the angel tablet so she'll have the upper hand and then can rule heaven? There are probably more reasons than that, let's see what's revealed in the finale.

Oh, come on now, L! Enjoy it while it lasts.  And remember you can always watch the old episodes during the hellatus :)

@K - I know what you mean but think about it this way, this week, Crowley was the clear winner.  He had the upper hand in the entire episode.  So it's time the boys taken him down?  I sure do hope that they trap him very cleverly and not just like that simply because it's the finale because Crowley is definitely the smartest villain we've had on the show.  I've a feeling that they will be pretty close to completing the third trial when Abbadon will show up and rescue Crowley, which I think is gonna suck big time.  The entire season on the demon tablet and closing hell and then boom, it's not gonna happen anyway.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
And here, folks, is the sneak peek:

We obviously know that the boys are pretending to 'fight.' I just wanna know what they do to trap the evil of all evils, Crowley.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.EphemeraSilentSilver

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Watching the promo got me the worst tummy ache ever. Stern Smile
Gah I'm scared. Don't know what to expect.

Thanks for sharing.

herms_angelEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I barely survived after watching THAT promo. Stern Smile

I am not going to watch the sneal-peek. No, no no. Stern Smile

epiphany.Ephemera

Post Reply New Post