Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Vihaan confessed he loved Rachna...no romance

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I just thought the way he confessed his love to Rachna was just so unromantic Confused. He said "I Love You" to her on the phone when her mom was in the room and she coughed water Ouch.

It lacked liked umm everything... Confused. Romance, romantic background music, eye contact (they weren't even face to face), and the involvement of textbook and test and that stuff Unhappy.

I thought it should have been more special. Why aren't they developing thei love story properly at all??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992nnmm-PrimaDonna-preetipcAshlaikasoni595HashiBoo

ariarai IF-Rockerz
ariarai
ariarai

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
i think he will confess face to face soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovedakshna

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
What do you expect from someone like vihaan who thinks the world of himself.  Once again he prove he has no respect for anyone he knew Rachan mom was right there did he care no and what was that if you don't come i will come down.  I must say Rachna is a fool like if he will come down and face her family after what he did.  People on this forum like to compare vihaan and Mayank what have we seen today.  Gunjan father treats Mayank like crap and he still show respect.  Vihaan on the other hand I have never seen him show respect to anyone only when he was faking being nice and we all see what he was up to.  I feel sorry for Rachna I really do.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25tastahninbrat2008chacha_chaudhribraich_gal-Eris-

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
They are trying to rush the vina track with no spice in itEmbarrassed & drag Mayan track with too much spiceEmbarrassed

Name sake vina track with no proper build up , no redemption from Vihaan,  

I like the audacity of Vihaan after alll that he put rachna through, he just confesses he loves herDead & expecting rachna to accept it with a smileAngry
  Well ! Not totally his fault coz rachna is  too soft on him and letting him have his way thru blackmailing Angry

The turn in his character all of a sudden is too hard to digest. Ouch

A few weeks ago he  called rachna ' behenji' and humiliated her and rejected her outright Ouchnow suddenly this cool hip guy Vihaan is all out to woo his behenji and running from pillar to post to impress herROFL
  ' suits him perfect'AngryAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninMeriam25SandCastle.preetipcAshlaikachacha_chaudhribraich_galHashiBoomilla

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

What do you expect from someone like vihaan who thinks the world of himself.  Once again he prove he has no respect for anyone he knew Rachan mom was right there did he care no and what was that if you don't come i will come down.  I must say Rachna is a fool like if he will come down and face her family after what he did.  People on this forum like to compare vihaan and Mayank what have we seen today.  Gunjan father treats Mayank like crap and he still show respect.  Vihaan on the other hand I have never seen him show respect to anyone only when he was faking being nice and we all see what he was up to.  I feel sorry for Rachna I really do.

If you want to bash Vihaan, you came to the wrong place. This post is about the lack of sparks in VINA romance not a chance for anyone to start being very mean about Vihaan, a character some of us adore. Yes everyone has their own opinions but this post does not even relate to any negative or positive aspects of characters. Especially comparing characters negatively. 

But I agree with brat2008. The people like saying just look at his audacity coming to Rachna and thinking he will accept him and saying that he can't even apologize to Rachna. But he has change (yes the sudden change is annoying). And I don't feel sorry for Rachna. She is now a strong character who everyone but Chaaru dearly loves, even in a romantic way aka Vihaan. Right now he is acting as we can say, stupid and sheeply, not like a jerk though.

Edited by SailorMoonStar - 08 May 2013 at 10:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovedakshnaAshlaikaleavesandwaves

Lovedakshna Groupbie
Lovedakshna
Lovedakshna

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey I am with you @ Sailormoonstar, its not a place of bashing Vihaan. I really feel bad when some specific people bash Vihaan and Rachna in every post. If they dont like them then its their opinion but why in every post they need to bash them? We vina fans understand that they dont like them, so no need to make us understand it time to time. Sorry, I did not want to reply in here, but I just cant take it. Sorry if I hurt anyoneUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Is it specifically written anywhere that you can't come to some topic & give criticism for some character? Confused

Sailor, you have opened a topic in a public forum, be ready for all kind of posts then, Positive AND Negetive. Milla just stated her views, whether positive or negetive, you can't ask her to not raise her opinion. If everyone will have the same postive opinion, what's the fun of discussing then?

You made this topic about ViNa, people will talk about it. In wrong or right way. Oppose others opinion with valid arguement but don't stop them from posting their thoughts. As far as I know, there is nowhere in IF rules that you can't post criticism on certain topics, can post anything as long as its related to the point of the topic.

No offense :)

& even I agree. I have sincerely lost total interest in ViNa because of rushed track & no sign of redemption from Vihaan. I can't accept that guy unless he is shown redeeming himself & now there doesn't seem a way he's gonna repent, Rachna is so forgiving of him. This is utterly useless & CV's have totally ruined it Thumbs Down

Edited by SandCastle. - 08 May 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RangeelaaMeriam25JShivbraich_gal-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25JShivbraich_galSandCastle.

Go to top