Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

AlianAl

AlianAl

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
No bashing, just a true opinion from me, what I felt I wrote  ...

I was wondering after IPKKND that Sanaya has become a polished actress now and can carry a show by itself but, I have to make some amendments though, I think she has become little overconfident. 

Her dressing needs immediate attention. A modern girl doesn't mean something that she is portraying through her dressing and hair do's at least. She is not leaving any impact,  I think Chhanchhan is losing its audience.

Script and concept of the show are very good but direction, photography and dialogues need lot of improvements.

Farhan is getting little bit better but expectations of the viewers are not met.

Supriyaji is good let see in future episodes how Supriya and Sanaya carry on with their characters.

Let see what happens in future episodes or like Bade Achhe Lagte and Kya Hua Tera Wada it will also go down.

SONY especial attention is needed!!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102Arshiforever8divi153BarunishDreamer23Ava9339tutu982SparklesDBEnchanted_jassiJniISHRA83AshaNegiFanpiyualka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya cannot take a show by itself!" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anulovessarun

Goldie

anulovessarun

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
sanaya wanted to do something different than love story as both her previous shows were intense love storiesSmile
and she felt that this character suits her as it is more like what she really is
a modern girl with traditional values,yet she is confident and smart enough !!!
Smile
and i don't think she is over confident coz there are lot of female oriented shows
actually most of the saas bahu shows are female oriented,male leads don't have much roleTongue
but i do agree with u that farhan needs improvement
it wold have been better if the role was played by an  experienced actor but then that is not decided by Sanaya
it is in the hands of the CV's;so we cant blame her!!!
Smile
and abt supriya pathak-if u have seen yesterday's(8th may) episode,u might have noticed how well she acts!!!
she is an amazing actress!!!Star
yesterday's episode gave us a hint what the soap is all abt!!
it is a story mainly btw CC and UB!!!
Smile
and i think sanaya and UB are doing their respective roles fabulouslyClap
agree with u that the background music of the show is bad.they direct Sanriya scenes nicely but not love scenes,i think this PH is inexperienced in case of love story!!!Unhappy

overall ,the show is good ,it is a diff kind of saas bahu story sans ji maaji's and sans rona dhona!!!Smile
here the saas and bahu is equally strong!!!
Smile

this is my POVEmbarrassed

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13NeelukashevCarla-OssaAlessandra-Amam-ipkkndiannaadhira_khandhijaycrazyforsanayaimmirairene_cgolpokobita--BadmaashDil--GeoSjake1sushk123piyualka-Saba-arshi_karishgogumabkamberArshig8spate22amaiaGuineastg1MesmerizingSanzDeedeepa1Arshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunaraSanzPaRudholic

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Over confident in what way?
And what is wrong with her dressings?

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13Alessandra-Amkashev-Emma.K-dhijaynaadhira_khanLuvArnavKhushisushk123jake1golpokobitaGeoSanulovessarun-Snakewa-Arshig8afsuu-Saba-spate22GuineaDeedeepa1amaiaMesmerizingSanzprincessunaraSanzPaRudholic

anulovessarun

Goldie

anulovessarun

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i dont think there is anything wrong in her dressings and hairstyles
it really suits her!!!Smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13kashevrajvta-Emma.K-am-ipkkndiandhijayimmirasushk123jake1-Snakewa-melfnsspate22-Saba-naughtymalluArshig8gogumaDeedeepa1Guineastg1amaiaMesmerizingSanzSanzPaRudholicprincessunara

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Overconfident and Sanaya? You have got to be kidding me LOL See Sanaya herself didn't know that Khushi and IPK would be so big, she never had such intention right? It just became popular, coz the show was epic, but if I have to compare IPK and CC, CC is anyday more realistic! IPK was beautiful, but only coz of the lead pair and their sizzling chemistry! Just so you know, Sanaya CAN carry the show on her shoulders, but this show is unlike IPK, its more subtle in terms of characterizations! I think you should just give it a break, why don't you watch something else that creates an impact on you? It will be better for you and please come up with your real id next time, no mid's please Sleepy

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13kashev-Emma.K-rajvtadhijayimmiraDecent6ChoriLuvArnavKhushiGeoSjake1-Snakewa-melfns-Saba-rini_katDiyaSMesmerizingSanzDeedeepa1GuineaamaiaSanz.

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Overconfident? Really?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Emma.K-sushk123LuvArnavKhushijake1GeoS-Snakewa-MesmerizingSanzDeedeepa1princessunara

JniISHRA83

Goldie

JniISHRA83

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I dont agree your comment.do you know the meaning of over confident?? I am not a fan of Sanaya. I am a big fan of her "acting skills".   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

go4achu-Emma.K-jake1GeoS-Snakewa-MesmerizingSanzDeedeepa1princessunara

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
1. Sanaya is polished actor since MJHT time
2. ChhanChhan's looks and dressing style is really good.
3. Soon it'll do better in terms of trp
4. Don't mention other shows
5. Sanaya is not overconfident she pulled off her previous show alone for sometym  and she is doing great as ChhanChhan
6. See this forum everyone is watching ChhanChhan and it's not losing the audience so far.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevKrazzy_KRJGeoSanulovessarunjake1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top