ARHI FF: TRUE LOVE : ASR FELL IN LUV WITH A BLIND KHUSHI *COMPLETED* - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago

A  month  passed  after  their marriage.  Nw  arshi  was more  open  to  express   their  feeling  or  emotions.  But   the  physical  aspect  of  their  relation  had  no  improvement. Arnav  don't  want  to  make   khushi  uncomfortable  with  tht. Khushi  also  shy  to  express  her  feelings.

Morning,

Arshi's  room,

Arnav - khushi, can  u  come  to  my  office  after  the  school  ends.

Khushi -ji, will  u  come  to  pick  me?

Arnav - no, I will  send  the  driver. I  hav  an  important  meeting with  a  german  clients.

Khushi - ji

Arnav -  but  khushi , if  u  want  I  will  come  here  to  pick  u.

Kkhushi - no,  u  continue  wwith  urr  work.  I  wil  come  there.  Aman  wil  be  there. I  will  join  u  ASAP.

Arnav  drop  khushi  in  the  school  &  drive  towards  AR.

After  her  school  ends  &  khushi  reached  AR.

Khushi - bhaiyyaji,  can  u  plz   lead  me  in.

Driver  -  ji,madam...

The  driver  lead  khushi  to  AR  &  she   meets  aman  there.

Aman - gud  evng  ma'm.

Khushi - Namaste  amanji.  Call  me  khushi.

Aman - no  ma'am  I  cant.

Khushi - amanji,  arnavji  is  ur  boss.  Nt  me.  So  call  me  khushi

Aman - ji, khushiji...i   will  call   arnav  sir...u  plz  sit  here...

Khushi  sit  there  in  the  reception  area.

Khushi  wait  4  a   sometimes &   get  bored.  She  started   to  play  with  her  ring   but    it  silpped  frm  her   hand  &  fell  down.  She  bent  down  &  search  4  it.

Tht  time  lavanya  passed  tht  way  &  she  fell  down  as  khushi  collide  with  her.

La - cant  u  see?

Khushi -  im  sry.i    don't  man  to  do  tht.

La -  u  just  spoi  my  expensive  dress.  Do  u  knw  hw  much  it  costs?  Look  here,  dust  in  tis  part..

Khushi -  sry,  I cant  c  tht.  I  was  just  searching  4  my  ring,

La  notice  tht  khushi  is  blind.

La -  who  allowed  a  blind  like  u  here?  Wht  do  u  want  frm  here?this  is  not  th  place  4  ppl  like  u.

Khushi -  I  came  to  meet  arnavji

La - wht ?  u  came  here  to  meet  ASR?are  u  kidding?

Khushii   started  to  cry.

La - go  frrm  here.  U  just  spoil  frm  my  dress  &  want  to  c  ASR. This   is  not  ur  place,  go  to    some  helpage  home.

La  shouted   as  thee  sound  ecoed  in  AR .  arnav  reached    there  as  his  meeting  ended. Arnav  saw  khushi  crying  bitterly. He  rushed  near  to  her.

He  cupped  her  face  &  asked.

Arnav -  khushi  wht  happened?  Y  r  u  crying?  Did  some1  told  u  anything?

Khushi -  no,  nothing  arnavji.

La - ASR,  do  u  knw  this  blind  girl?...ohh  may  b  she  is  here  4  some   donations.

Arnav - just  shout  up  miss.  Kashyap

La - ASR, look  she  spoiled  my  dress. Wht  is  this  blind  girl  doing  here?

Arnav - lavanya,  mind  ur   language.  U  don't  hav  any  right  to  rise  ur  voice  in  front  of  my  wife. I  don't  fogive  any1  who  talk  against  my    wife.

La - ASR... 

Lavanya   get  wht  arnav  said  nw.

Arnav  lead  khushi  to his  cabin.

Lavanya  stood  there  in  shock  as  she  don't  get  the  chance  to  be  mrs.asr.  

In arnav's cabin

Arnav made her sat on couch. Khushi cried bitterly, arnav was trying to console  her. She was thinking about lavanya's words.

Arnav: khushi...  am sry because of me u ...

Khushi: no... arnav ji u doesn't done anything. It is my fault. I shouldn't have come here.

Arnav: no... khushi . you're my wife you have the right to come here. It was lavanya who done the mistake. (angry tone) how dare she raised her voice in front of you.

Khushi: no, arnav ji am only responsible for it.

Arnav: stop... blaming yourself

Arnav hugs her and console her. At the same time aman knock the door.arshi break their hug

Aman: sir, may I come in...

Arnav: s,come in aman

Aman: sir, I think this ring belongs to ma'am

Arnav: yeah

Arnav take the ring

Arnav:u may leave now

Aman:  thx sir

Arnav takes khushi's hand slide down the ring, in her finger and press a kiss on her hand, lingering his lips for sometime.  her cheeks burn with blush.

Khushi: arnav ji y did u call me here?

Arnav: khushi , I need some signature in some papers

Khushi: for what arnav ji?

Arnav: it is regarding my company

Khushi: whats the need of my signature?

Arnav: khushi, you're my wife u are have every right on what ever I own?

Khushi: but..., arnav   ji

Arnav: no ifs' and buts', this is for your future. What if Iam not here tommarow

Khushi: stop it arnav ji , how can u say like this?

Arnav:khushi I was just saying the fact... y r u getting hyper?

Khushi: I don't want to here ur facts and logics. Don't repeat  something like this again. It hurts a lot.

Arnav: sry khushi... I don't intend to make u sad. Now leave that topic

Arnav hugs her and press his lips on her forehead

Arnav think about lavanya and decided to make lavanya understand her position

Arnav  send  khushi  to home.

Arnav  in  his  cabin...

Arnav: aman...aman...

Aman: yes  sir

Arnav: send  lavanya  to  my  cabin NOW

Aman:yes  sir.

Lavanya  entered  in  his  cabin.

Lavanya:ASR, u  called me...

Arnav: HW  DARE  U  SHOUT  AT  MY  WIFE???? WHO  GAVE U  THE  PERMISSION????

Lavanya:ASR...i...don't...knw...tht...ur...married...tht...to...also...a girl...like  ...her...

Arnav: lavanya, don't  u  dare poke ur  nose  in  my  personal  life. U  r  my  employee &  stay  in  ur limits.

Lavanya stood  there in  a  shock...

Arnav: am  I  make  my side  clear????? Don't  u  hear  me???????

Lavanya: yes ASR, ur  my employer  &  I  knw my...limits...i wont  ...repeat...this...again...

Arnav: thtz  better  4  u  &  u  may  go  NW...

Lavanya: sure ...

Precap: Arnav   go  for  a  business  trip  

NEXT  PART : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=8

Edited by joe4joe - 10 years ago
AHHH, So Much Fun To Read So Many Parts 🤗
loved Arnav's confession 2 Khushi and how he supports her...
loved this caring side of Arnav...
waiting 2 see how Khushi's love blosses for him in Arnav's love and care...
update soon...
Very sweet heart warming story
just read ur story
its amazing
plz do keep updating!!!!!!!!!

Our Love Life
Amazing update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Welcome Back!
I Loved it.
Arnav is so loving and caring towards Khushi.
I loved that about him. He helps her out and supports her all the time.
It's nice that they settled with each other so beautifully.
Aw they confessed their love for each other.
How sweet.
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.😃
Amazing update ...
Arnav is so caring and supporting ...loved it ...
gosh the kiss was wow ...so they r going on date its so exiting waiting for next ...
thx  a  lot  4  ur  comnts & likes...
dont  buddy me...
if  u want pms plz leave a  comnt...
pardon my mistakes...
here  is  the  next  updt...

Evening

Arnav: nani , I need  to  go to London for some officicial work...

Nani: for hw many days chote?

Arnav: 4 days nani...

After  hearing  this  khushi's heart became heavy. She  don't  knw  wht  to  say. Khushi got  up  frm  there  &  moved  towards   their  room.

" chote , I  think  khushi  bitiya  is  feeling sad  tht  ur leaving frm  here. Y  cant  u  take  khushi  along  with  u?"

" nani, itz  a  very  important deal  for  AR.  Khushi  will get  bored  sitting  in  the  hotel  alone. I  cant  leave  her  alone  in  an  unknwn city. I  cant  take  the  risk  of  losing  her"(he  said  tht  unknowingly)

Nani had  a  big  smile  on  her  face  after seeing  her  grandson  so much in love.

"nw  go  & pacify khushi  bitiya"

Arnav entered  the  room &   cant  find khushi there. He  moved  near  to    the   pool  side  &  saw  her  sitting  near  the pool , dipping  her legs  in  the water.

"khushi"

Arnav saw  tears  tht formed  in  her eyes. He  sits beside her &  put  his  hand in her  shoulder.

"y  r  u  crying?"

" ji, nthg...im  not  crying"

" u knw khushi, u r  so  bad  in lieing"

"no im  not  crying..y  should  I  cry???"

" so u  don't  hav any  problem  regarding I  going  to London?"

"no"

"  then u r  ready  to be  alone  without  me?"

"Yes"

" u r  ready to wake up  alone?"

"yes"

" you don't wwant  me  to  drop  u  at ur  work?"

"no"

" you don't miss  me?"

"no"

"u  don't  love me?"

Khushi  cant  control  her  tears  any   more...she hugged  arnav   &  cried uncontrollablily.

"don't  leave  me  alone arnavji...plz  don't  leave  me  like my  parents  leaved me. Im  not  ready  to  be  alone again  in  my  life...I   want  to  wake  up  in  ur  arms...i  want  u  to  drop  me  at work...i  want  to  be  with   u...plz  don t  leave  me  arnavji. I  cant  afford  it..."

Arnav  got  a  shock by  hearing  all  these  frm  khushi.                                                                                                   

"khushi. Plz  stop  crying...dont  cry...i  was  jst  kidding...I  don't  want  to  hurt  ur  feelings"

After  sometimes khushi's sob declined.

"im  sorry  arnavji,I  shouldn't  react  like this...u  hav  to  look  after  a  big  company  &  I  understand  tht. Itz  jut  tht  I  cant  absorb  the  fact  tht ur away frm me..."

"khushi , ii  understood  wht  u  felt... I  cant also  stay  away  frm  u...but  I  cant  ignore  this  deal  orelse  I should  already avoid  it. Also  I  cant  take  u  along  with  me  as  I  will  be  busy  with  this  deal. I  cant  risk ur  life  in a  strange city. I  want  to avoid  this  deal  , but.."

"no  arnavji...  U  shouldn't ...i  can  manage..."

" khushi, I  heard  tht distance increases love...then  let  us  increase  our  love...hw  is  it?"

Khushi hit  him  on  his  chest  playfully &  hug  him...

"also im  not  away  frm  u &  u  also   not  away  frm  me... u  will  be  in  my  heart  &  I  will be  in  ur  heart  too..."

Dinner time,

"so  ur  leaving  tommarrow"

"ji  nani"

"khushi  bitiya, r  u  ok?"

" ji  naniji. Im fine"

"khushi , if  u  want  I  will  leave  u  in  ur  nani's home?"

"itz  ok arnavji"

"khushi bitiya, if  u  want  u  can  go..i  don't  hav  any  objection..."

" no  naniji, no  need  of  tht"

When khushi entered their  room , she  heard  arnav  talking  with  someone  in  phone...

Arnav: hello nidhi, itz me  arnav..

Nidhi: jeejaji , y  r  u  calling  this  time?

Arnav: I  need  a  small  favor  frm  u

Nidhi: wht?

Arnav: im  leaving  for  London  tmrw...so  can u  come  with  nani here  in  these  days...

Nidhi: u  don't  worry  jeejaji...i  knw  tht khushi  will  be  sad  due  to  ur  departure...I  &  naniji  will  be  there..

Arnav: thank u nidhi..

Nidhi: no  thanks jeejaji...im  doing  this  4  my  best  frnd...good  ni8

Arnav: good ni8...haaa  don't  tell  khushi tht  I said  this  to  u...

Nidhi : ok...

Khushi heard  all  these  &  became  happy  tht  she  got  arnav  as  her  husband  who  loves  her  a  lot...

Arnav saw  khushi...

"khushi , when  did  u  come?"

"just  nw, arnavji"

"ok ,go  &  change...lets  sleep"

Arshi  drown in  to their  swt  dreams hugging  each  other...

Next  day

"arnavji, did u  take  ur  medicines?"

"yes"

"did u  take  ur files?"

"Yes"

"u  don't  forget  anything,do u?"

"no...but  u  forget  something..."

"wht?"

Arnav pulled  khushi  by holding her  waist & kisses  her on lips passionately...he nibbled  her  lower  lips  &  absorbed  her  swtness...khushi  too  got  lost  in  tht  passonate  kiss. Her hands  garlands  his neck &  pulled  him  closer  to  her. He  made  patterns  in her  belly. Both  of  them  pulled  away  when  there  was  a  shortage in  oxygen supply...

"I  hope u  got wht  I meant"

Khushi shyly  nodded her  head  &  hug him...

"khushi, always  keep  the  phone  with u...call me whwnever  u  want  to...i  will  call  u  everyday...mohan  will  drop u  at  ur  school &   he  wil  come  there in  the  evening  to   pick up  u...eat  ur  food  properly...dont  be  in  kichen  all  the  times...read  the  books  or  do  any other  things...if  u r afraid  to  sleep  alone ,sleep  with  nani  then...if  u  want  anything , tell  HP or  mohan...be  careful  when  u  go  to  the pool side...also..."

"stop  it  arnavji...take  a  breath  1st...i  will  surely take care  of  myself...u  just  take  care  of  urself &  ur  health... Take  ur food  properly  &  medicines too. I  will  only  eat  if  u take  ur  medicines...plz   return  soon..."

She  hugged   him...

2  days  without  arnav  was  like hell  for  khushi...she  burnt  most  of  the  dishes  she  cooked as  she  was  very  much  engrossed  in  arnav's  thought. She  was  so  mood  off  in  school too. She  stayed mostly  in  her  room. Nani &  nidhi  came  there &  khushi got  engaged  with  them. Nidhi  tried  to  distract  khushi  frm  the  sadness. She took  her  for  shopping &  her  action paid its  result. The  only  time  khushi  got happy  was  when  arnav  calls  her.  She  talked  to  him like  there  is  no  tmrw. She  gone  to  bed  &  woke up  with  his  call.

Arnav s situation  was  not  different  frm  khushi. Itz  very  hard  for  him  to  concentrate  in  the  meeting...he  wanted  to  be  with  his  wife...his love...his  khushi...he  don't  leave  any  chanc e to  call  her. He  made  sure  tht  he  took  his   medicine  &  food, so   tht  khuhi  can  also  hav  her food. These  distance  made  them  to  realize  the  value  of their  love... there  relationship  got  stronger  by  these  days..

On  the  3rd  day,

Arnav: khushi,I cant come 2mrw...

Khushi:y?

Arnav: the  climate is  not  good  ,so  all  the  flights  got  cancelled...

Khushi:then, when will  u  back?

Arnav:probably after  3  days..

Khushi:ok...

Khushi  hang  up  the  call &  got  sad.

Arnav: im  sry  khushi  for  hurting  u...but  I  cant...

Nani got  a  call...

Person:-----------------

Nani:ok ,I will

After  the  dinner,

Nani: khushi bitiya  , can  u  come  to my room? . I  don't  feel  to  sleep...

Khushi: wht  happened nani?

Nani: nthg  bitiya, I  just  feel  like...

Khushi:I will massage  ur  head  nani, then  u  can  sleep  soundly

Nani: no, bitiya...no  need  of  tht

But  khushi  insisted  nani  7  she  agreed  to  tht.

PRECAP : SURPRISE  FOR  U READERS & KHUSHI

thank you

leave  ur  comnts & like 😊

NEXT PART : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3576471&TPN=9

NEXT PART: NEXT PAGE

Edited by joe4joe - 10 years ago
Wah wah wah!!! Finly u updatd aftr ages...i luvvv dis story itz too cute...luv da way arshi relation is moving though in too slw-pace but gud progrss...luvd da way arnav defnd khushi b it dose aunties or la...i hope whtevr aspct is left in der relation soon getz covrd up nxt chp sooon!!!! N don't 4gt 2 PM me...
Hey thnxx for d pm, dis was thoroughly awsum. U hav updated soo many chapters. Wooow arnav and khushi lvoe each other soo dearly. Arnav is soo caring while on the other hand khushi is soo dutibounded and courageous. Fabolous. Keep updating.