ARHI FF: TRUE LOVE : ASR FELL IN LUV WITH A BLIND KHUSHI *COMPLETED*

joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

TRUE LOVE : ASR FELL IN LOVE WITH A BLIND KHUSHI

undefined

THIS IS THE TALE OF ARNAV SING RAIZADA WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH A BLIND KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA.

CHARACTERS:-

undefined

ASR - 29 yrs.same as ipkknd.lives with his nani.his parents died in an accident when he was 14.no interest in girls.owner of AR Group of Industies.

KKG - 21 yrs,blind,but she dont care abt it.she is a music teacher . lives with her nani.her father, abandon her & her mom when she was 11.due 2 tht her mom committed suicide.traditional.completed BA in economics.

Devayani Singh Raizada - nani of arnav.same as in ipkknd.

undefined

Nandini Gupta - nani of khushi.loves her very much.worried 4 her life.she was a teacher.

Nidhi - khushi's best frnd. not blind.

NANDKISHORE MEHTA : 25 yrs old. Arnav's cousin frm Sydney. Very weak in Hindi. Fun loving & caring person.

CHARACTER SKETCH & IMPORTANT NOTE   :  PAGE 1 :.

PART 01 , 02 , 03 ,04 ,05 & 06 : PAGE 1.

PART 07 & 08 : PAGE 3 : .

PART 09 ,10,11,12 & 13 : PAGE 5 .

PART 14 , 15 ,16 ,17 ,18 & 19 : PAGE 6 .

PART 20 : PAGE 8https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=8  

PART 21 :PAGE 9 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=8  

PART 22 : PAGE 12https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=12

PART 23 : PAGE 15https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=15

PART 24 PAGE 18 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=18

PART 25 PAGE 19https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=19

PART 26 PAGE  20  :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=20

PART 27 : PAGE  22 :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=22

PART 28 : PAGE 23 :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3576471?pn=23

MY INDEX :

IPKKND INDEX ARSHI HAPPILY EVER AFTER

IMPORTANT NOTE

HAI,

THANKS A LOT 4 SUPPORTING  MY SMALL STORY...

U ALL  HAVE  A  GREAT  HEART TO EXCUSE THE MISTAKES.

I DONT  ACCEPT BUDDY  REQUEST  4  MY  STORIES , AS  IT  MAKE  A BIG   MESS.

ALSO  ITS  SO  TIME  CONSUMING  TO  PM U ALL  WHO  R  NOT IN  MY  BUDDY  LIST.

SO  FOR  PMS , KINDLY SEND A MAIL TO ME

OR FOLLOW  MY TWITTER  ID

https://twitter.com/jyothsnajs

i will  inform  u  thru mail & twitter  whenever i  updt...

i knw  tht  i will  get  a few  readers  here, so  i  dont  hav  the  need  to  create  a  pm  account...

also i dont like to  disturb ppl  by  sending  pms  which  they dont  need...

dont  think  tht  im rude...i  dont  want  to  disturb  the writers of the stories i read

thx  u  so  much...

Edited by joe4joe - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joe4joe thumbnail

FIRST MEETING

Arnav Singh Raizada is coming in an executive look to the  the restaurant 4 finalising a deal. But only god knw tht it is his life changing deal.arnav who is accompanied with his clients & PA suddenly bumped with someone. Yes she is none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta who bumped into the mightyASR.
 ARNAV - WHT THE ? CANT U SEE WHILE U WALK?

Tht was the moment arnav see the eternal beauty in front of him .For a moment he  forget the whole world around him.He  gets  lost in her hazel nut eyes. Suddenly a melodious voice hits his eardrum.
KHUSHI - Sorry sir. I  didn't saw u. I  was searching for my stick. I...im...really very sry.

Then realization hits  arnav tht the angel in front of him is  blind. She is so nervous nw. A rnav saw the stick which is lying on the floor &  pick it up .

ARNAV - Here is ur stick. i... i...m..r..ea..ll..y...

Suddenly,

NIDHI - KHUSHI,where u gone girl? I was searching for u. U made me to take a tour around this resturant for searching u.

KHUSHI - hmmm, sry yaar. My stick got fell down & I was searching for it.

NIDHI - Im sry,I just keep going on .Now no more talking,come fast or else mom will scold me for being late

Nidhi didn't see arnav & she pulled khushi along with her. Arnav stood there till khushi get out off the building.But little he knw  tht his heart  to followed her.
IN RM,

NANI - Chotey,app agey? u go & get fresh.i will tell hp to serve ur food
ARNAV - thik hai nani
Saying this he goes to his room.

He don't knw  why tht hazel nut eyes are occupying  his mind.He somehw brush it off .
DINNIG TABLE
NANI - Chotey,u knw  my frnd Suhasi? They are in search of an alliance for her grand daughter.so I thought...
ARNAV - Nani,I don't want  to hear wht u think in this matter . I don't want to get married .So end of the topic nw
NANI - Chotey,app yeh kya karte ho? Who will luk after u after my death.
ARNAV-Nani,if u want me to hav this food,then stop this topic nw.
NANI-Thik hai chotey,jaise app ki marzi

IN GUPTA HOUSE
NANI- Khushi,wht r u doing in the kichen?
KHUSHI-Kuch nahi nani,hum tho bus jelabiyam ban raha hai
NANI-Kya hua?
KHUSHI-ntg,I just want to eat jelabi.thtz it.
NANI-do u need any help?
KHUSHI-nahi nani,hum sambalenge

[blind ppl can cook food & do their stuff,if they r familiar with the surrounding]

Later tht, Khushi goes to bed,Arnav's voice roamed in her mind
She just touched her stick to feel his touch.
She don't knw wht is happening her,but she loved tht feeling.

joe4joe thumbnail

IN THE TEMPLE

Next Morning in RM
NANI- Chotey,im going to mandir. Can u come with me?

ARNAV-Nani,u knw tht I ...

But Nani cut him off & said

NANI- I just want u to accompany me,is it ok for u?

ARNAV- If so ,I hav no problem.

At  GH

NIDHI-ho,ho khushi...hw long it will take u to get ready? We are going to temple not for looking groom for u.

Nidhi teased Khushi
KHUSHI- Okay im ready nw

Khushi comes dressed in a red saree  with minimal makeup

NANI- so u two r ready ,can we go nw?

NIDHI-sure Nani

Arnav & naniji reached temple. Arnav is  wait outside & nani gets into the temple

Arnav is waiting ,but at the very next moment he just mesmerized by seeing tht angel infront of him . He forget the world once again & stood there admiring her beauty. He feels tht her eyes speaks something to him.Suddenly sound of bells brought him back to the land. Arnav gets astronished in the fact tht he is drooling over an unknwn girl.

Khushi, Nandini & Nidhi moved to the temple

They all attended the pooja. Nidhi takes Khushi with her,tht time khushi's nani heard a familiar voice behind.

DEVAYANI -Nandini...

NANDINI-Devayani,app?

DEVAYANI- nandini ,u here?

NANDINI- yes,we are meeting after a long times,arent we? You changed a lot devayani. hmmm i heard abt ur daughter & son in law,im really sorry for them.

DEVAYANI- We cant control our fate. Anyway hw is your daughter?

NANDINI-devayani...she committed suicide when her husband abandon her. 
Nandini  said in an emotional tone 

DEVAYANI- Hey devi maiyya,its so sad,but we cant do any thing abt this

NANDINI-wht abt ur grandchild?

DEVAYANI- after tht disaster I took care of his responsibility.arnav,thtz my grandchild 

Devayani pointed Arnav
NANDINI-Same here devayani.My grand daughter khushi, she suffer a lot

DEVAYANI-Do come 2 my house

NANDINI-I will try,also my grand daughter  got an alliance.

DEVAYANI-thts gud

NANDINI-yes, i hope everything get well. I will surely call u for the wedding. u should come with ur grandson. 

DEVAYANI- Sure we will come. see u soon nandini. bye

NANDINI- bye

They two desended the temple.

NANI-Chotey ,can we go nw?

ARNAV- Sure Nani,come

They drive back to RM.

IN  GH

KHUSHI-Nani ,I told u na I don't want a marriage.then y r u doing this?

NANI-this is a gud alliance khushi,u should agree if u really care for me.rohan & his family are gud ppl. U should accept ithis alliance.

KHUSHI-but nani...

NANI-no buts & ifs,do u think tht I will make a bad decision abt ur future?

KHUSHI- no Nani i knw tht u care for me a lot. but hw can a girl like me marry rohan? i will be a burden for him & his family

[Rohan is not blind]

NANI-no dear,they will take care of u.

KHUSHI-Okay Nani, as ur wish. i hav trust in you
IN RM
Arnav lost in his own world after meeting Khushi. The person who don't care for any girl started to  think abt Khushi always.Her eyes,her pink lips,her cute little nose,her swt smile etc started to take over his mind.A man who don't knw hw to smile started to smile whenever he think of her.He don't knw wht feeling is this,but he started to love it.

AFTER A WEEK

IN GH

NANI- Khushi im going out?

KHUSHI-where nani?

NANI-I forget to tell u abt my frnd Devayani,recently we met in the temple.so we need to call her for ur wedding.

KHUSHI-thik hai nani

IN RM

DEVAYANI-nandini app? 

Devayani welcomed her.

NANDINI-namaste ,im here to invite u in my grand daughter marriage.u should come with arnav.

DEVAYANI-I will come.but arnav...he hav no interest in tis ceremonies & marriages.

NANDINI-but try to accompany him also.

DEVAYANI-I will call him nw.Chotey,can u come here for a minute?

Arnav comes there

ARNAV- Wht the matter nani?

Tht time Arnav saw nandini & wish her

NANDINI-beta,im ur nani's frnd.my gran daughter's wedding is coming.so kindly attend tht with ur nani

Arnav don't knw y,but he agreed to attend the wedding

joe4joe thumbnail

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

WEDDING

FEW DAYS LATER,

IN GH,

"Nidhi,get her ready soon.the baarat will come any time"

Nandini said to Nidhi

"Nani,u don't need to  worry abt it,today our cutie pie khushi will look like a princess"

"OK,I hav some works.get ready soon"

Nandini moved from there to look after the final arrangement of the wedding

A tensed Khushi called Nidhi

"Nidhi I want to talk to u"

"wht the matter khushi? U looked so tensed!"

"Nidhi, in a few hours my  wedding will happen & the thing is I don't knw any thing abt Rohan. We didn't even talked properly.Will he accept me as his wife? I don't knw y he agreed to marry me but I hav no feelings for  him.  i...i...cant marry...I mean  hw can I marry him?"

"Khushi,stop this stupid talk.they agreed for  this marriage knwing tht u r blind. So y r u get tensed?"

"No Nidhi, Im having a feeling tht something is going to happen...i mean my life is going to change drastically...I hope tht everything will be well."

"Khushi,just relax & enjoy the most beautiful moment in ur life.yes ur life is going to change, but in a good manner. U will be a wife, a daughter in law, a bhabi etc. just enjoy all these things"

Khushi smiled nervously...

IN RM,

"Chotey come fast or else the muhurth will get over".

"Im done Nani."

They went to Khushi's wedding.Finally they reached there.But, Arnav don't knw y his heart felt so heavy. He brush it off tht thought. Nandini saw Devayani & Arnav.

"Im happy tht  u ppl came for the wedding,thx"

"hw can I miss my friend's grand daughter wedding. Nandini,Can I meet the bride?"

"Devayani,y r u asking like tht ,she is ur grand daughter also.come"

"Chotey ,I will be back soon"

Arnav's Nani meets khushi. After the meeting ,

"Sorry ,I don't knw tht khushi bitiya is blind."
"Yes,but nw im happy tht my bacchi will hav a gud life."

"May god bless Khushi bitiya,so tht she would get all the happiness in the world."

Finally the baraat arrived. The groom comes & sat in the mandap. Now it is the time for the bride to come.

Somewhere near the mandap,

"Nandiniji, u only gave us half of the amount. When will u give the other half? We want tht agreeded money before the wedding itself." An angry Uma Ben (Rohan's Mom) said to Nandini.

"Umaji I will surely give the money. I already gave u half of the money itself. So now I need some time  to arrange the  amount. "

"If so then we will think abt the wedding later" Ragav[Rohan's Dad] said in a cruel manner.

IN THE MANDAP,

Khushi arrives in the mandap.
The moment arnav saw Khushi he felt tht his heart shattered into millions of pieces. But suddenly,

Rohan come we are going,this wedding will not happen...

"don't say like tht,this is the question of my child's life." A sad Nandini said to Uma

"THEN WHT R U EXPECTING FRM US? U want our son to get married to this blind girl"

"What?u knw abt her.then y r u saying like this nw..." Nidhi talked angrily

"so wht????...we just want some money,after all we are going to suffer this burden after all"

hearing this nandini felt weak.

"Wht r u doing?y r u spoiling this girl's life." Asked Devayani

"SO u want our son's life to get ruined?will u accept a blind girl for ur grandson?"

Devayani looked arnav hearing this...

"Now look...when its abt ur grandson u hav no answer..." Uma shouted

Hearing all this anger raised in arnav. He moved hear to the mandap

UMA- So will u accept her if ur in my place? NO NA! SO DON'T INTERFERE IN THIS MATTER.

HEARING  THIS  ARNAV  LOST  HIS  CONTROL ,HE  JUST WENT NEAR THE MANDAP , TOOK  THE  MANGAL SUTR &  TIED  IT  AROUND  KHUSHI'S  NECK.

KHUSHI COULDN'T  UNDERSTAND  WHT  IS HAPPENING  2  HER. SUDDENLY  SHE  FELT  THT  SOME  ONE  IS  PUTTING   SINDOOR  IN  HER  HAIR PARTITION. 

NO  ONE  KNW  WHT  IS  HAPPENING  AROUND  THEM. THT  SILENT  MOMENT  IS  BROKEN  BY  A HUSKY BUT  A STRONG  VOICE,

"ENOUGH...DONT SAY ANYTHING  ABT MY WIFE ,I DON'T GIVE THT  RIGHT TO ANY ONE." Angry young man said in a waning tone

SUDDENLY KHUSHI RECOGNISED THT VOICE WHICH HAV BEEN DISTURBING HER SLEEP . SHE IS NOW MARRIED TO THE MAN  WHOM SHE MEET IN THT RESTURANT.

"Chotey ,do u knw wht hav u done? U just get married." 
 "Nani,I knw tht wht I did. Im ready to give a chance for   this relationship"

"Khushi bitiya,im really sry for everything tht happened nw. nw both of u r husband & wife.we can't change tht truth."

"Nandini, I  knw tht u don't expect all these things. but we cant deny the fact tht khushi bitiya is  married to Chotey. She is the  DAUGHTER IN LAW of RAIZADA KHANDAN.we will take care of her."

"Devayani,I cant digest all these.but I trust u & ur up bringing of arnav . I hav faith tht u will take care of my child."

Nandini said to Khushi "bitiya,nw u r a married woman. U belongs to the RAIZADA KHANDAN nw.i  can understand wht is you going thru . but trust me khushi,this marriage will not make u sad."

THE PANDIT SAY THT "NW COMPLETE THE MARRIAGE WITH THE PHERA".

KHUSHI DON'T KNW WHT TO DO !! SHE IS CONFUSED WITH THIS ENTIRE INCIDENT. SHE JUST GET HOLD OF NIDHI. HER HEART & MIND WENT INTO A BATTLE. FINALLY HER HEART WINS OVER HER MIND & SHE IS READY TO GIVE A CHANCE FOR THIS RELATION.

SO THEY TOOK PHERA AROUND THE FIRE,FINALLY THE PANDIT DECLARE THT THEY R TIED TO THIS RELATION FOR THE NEXT SEVEN LIFES.

ROHAN & HIS FAMILY JUST GET OUT FRM THE WEDDING.

NW THE TIME FOR THE FAREWELL OR BIDDAI COMES.

"n...a...n...i...u r my father,mother,sister,brother,frnd & my world. I cant stay away frm u. don't leave me nani.i love u so much.I cant leave u..." Khushi cried bitterly

"Khushi ,nw ur going to start a new life .my blessings are always with u. stay happy forever.dont cry nw. u will be happy there."

KHUSHI MOVE TOWARDS NIDHI & HUGGED HER

"thanks for  ur companionship. U showed the world outside to me U r like a sister to me. Come & meet me whenever u get time. Then..."

NIDHI CUT HER OFF  & SAID

"Take care of my nani,thtz na. I will. Don't feel sad. Whenever u need a frnd I will be there for  u. will miss u a lot Khushi." Nidhi cried 

"I will also miss u & ur non stop chattering"

"nw give me a cute smile before u go" 

KHUSHI SMILED A LITTLE. SO ITS THE TIME TO GO TO HER NEW HOME.
 SUDDENLY ARNAV HELD HER HAND & LEAD HER TO THE CAR. BOTH WERE DRIFTED TO AN ANOTHER WORLD WITH THT MERE TOUCH. 

BEFORE ENTERING THE CAR,NANDINI  CAME NEAR  ARNAV  & SAID,

"Beta, take care of my khushi & forgive her if she does any mistakes"

"Don't worry abt khushi.i will always keep her happy. I promise tht I will never let her to shed any tears"

"Don't worry,nw she is my grand daughter. We will surely take care of her." 

FINALLY THE CAR STARTED TO MOVE,KHUSHI CRIED SO MUCH THT TIME. BUT ARNAV PLACED HIS HAND OVER HER & ASSURED HER THT HE IS WITH HER.

MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome story 
love the concept 
can't wait to read more and them to meet each other officially 
amazing updates 
plz update soon and plz pm when u update 
joe4joe thumbnail
Check page no: 3 for next chapter 😊 Edited by joe4joe - 9 years ago
joe4joe thumbnail
joe4joe thumbnail
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poor khushi she sooo doesn't deserve to be humiliated like and just because she's blind sooo unfair 

cant wait to see what arnav going too dooo 

plz don't stop there

eagerly waiting for the next part 

update soon 
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
interesting concept..
awsome update,,
plz do update soon..
poor khushi doesn't deserve all this...
omg..is aranv going to marry her??