What I Want to See In PV!

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, now this is what I REALLY want to see:

1) Aarti beating the CRAP out of Ishita. I'm dead serious, I want to desperately see this scene. Hopefully we can get it. The anger in Aarti's eyes NEEDS to be released, and she'll only get more furious when she finds out that Ishita kidnapped Aayu. I don't want Yash to slap Ishita. I want Aarti, our JKR Aarti, to grab a hockey stick and beat the crap out of her while Yash just enjoys the scene!

2) Paridhi, PLEASE CVs let Pari work again! Don't forget that she's a career oriented girl. After giving Aayu to AarYa, let her start working for films/radio show/talk shows, whatever she wants to do. Please don't let her dream go down the drain. And I really want to see Prateek speaking to the family on her behalf.
firstly i want your point 1 to come true very soon
# 1 i care need to be finished by arti
Yes Saffi I want to see this ðŸ˜›
Point 1- ðŸ¤£...this proves your Ekta-ness!🤣

Point 2- I agree!😳
Want both but desperately waiting for the 1st one...we'll all cheer!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! All for both points but especially point # 1.😆
we also want to see more romanctic scenes of aarya
I'm hoping for the first one too, but since Akaash is in love with Ishita I don't know what CV's will decide for her.

2nd point, I really wanted this too but I'm not sure if there is time for it, but since Pari doesn't seem ready for motherhood, maybe they'll show SP giving her permission.