Fan Fictions

Arhi FF:Somebody that I used to know NEWNOTE PG-115 10/02 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 116

mishal07

mishal07

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

nicely writtenSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snapeseverus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF:Somebody that I used to know NEWNOTE PG-115 10/02 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
So cute!! i caught up with this right now!! awww nice going i loveee it!!

sooo cute!!

snapeseverus

sushi-la

Goldie

sushi-la

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I just discovered this FF today. A few hours ago, in fact. I instantly fell in love with it. Honestly, it was a bit awkward for me to read this, because now and then, when private moments came between Arshi, my heart was like he's gonna ask her to marry her. Then, my brain was like they are thirteen and fifteen, calm your mind, especially the guttery side!! :P Once I got over that, I literally returned to the years when I was a teen and it felt like any teen's story. Aren't we all just this hormone crazed and lost and dazey in the teens? 

Oh god!! look at me talking about the teen years like I'm a buddhi amma :P I came out of those crazy years this year only :P

Enough about me, this is a brilliant storyline dear! I love it! Can't wait to read what happens next! Still haven't forgotten the prologue.. I want to see what happened that Arnav didn't come... is it some misunderstanding involving that b****** again?

Speaking of him, he is such an a**!! Why did he have to just blurt out everything in front of all? Although, I'm sure Arnav will manage it, and Anjali will look over it as soon as she sees a flustered Khushi and think nothing of it..

Wait!! In the prologue, it says that La was the only one who knew about those two, so I think this is where she gets suspicious and goes on egging Khushi in her own subtle way until Khushi tells her everything.
Is that what will happen? I'll just read as you update, it's a lovely story (am I'm sure I have conveyed to you through my endless ramblings)

So Sorry that this was so long! can't wait to read more! Please PM me when you update! Thanks! :*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snapeseverusbewakoofLadki

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
u write soo well
loved it
bt i dont want dat shaam...d story would hav been good w/o him too...

chee...let him die

i hope he doesnt create any misunderstandngg between arshi...

cont sooonn plss

snapeseverus

snapeseverus

Goldie

snapeseverus

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanz-

AHHH, I Love It Love ItEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mishal07

nicely writtenSmile

Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC">So cute!! i caught up with this right now!! awww nice going i loveee it!!

sooo cute!!
</font>

thanks a lot guys ... your comments mean a lot to me... Smile   Embarrassed

snapeseverus

Goldie

snapeseverus

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushi-la

I just discovered this FF today. A few hours ago, in fact. I instantly fell in love with it. Honestly, it was a bit awkward for me to read this, because now and then, when private moments came between Arshi, my heart was like he's gonna ask her to marry her. Then, my brain was like they are thirteen and fifteen, calm your mind, especially the guttery side!! :P Once I got over that, I literally returned to the years when I was a teen and it felt like any teen's story. Aren't we all just this hormone crazed and lost and dazey in the teens?

Oh god!! look at me talking about the teen years like I'm a buddhi amma :P I came out of those crazy years this year only :P

Enough about me, this is a brilliant storyline dear! I love it! Can't wait to read what happens next! Still haven't forgotten the prologue.. I want to see what happened that Arnav didn't come... is it some misunderstanding involving that b****** again?

Speaking of him, he is such an a**!! Why did he have to just blurt out everything in front of all? Although, I'm sure Arnav will manage it, and Anjali will look over it as soon as she sees a flustered Khushi and think nothing of it..

Wait!! In the prologue, it says that La was the only one who knew about those two, so I think this is where she gets suspicious and goes on egging Khushi in her own subtle way until Khushi tells her everything.
Is that what will happen? I'll just read as you update, it's a lovely story (am I'm sure I have conveyed to you through my endless ramblings)

So Sorry that this was so long! can't wait to read more! Please PM me when you update! Thanks! :*

OMG...Embarrassed Thank you so much for your comment...
... I am glad that you liked the story... I loved your endless ramblings Wink ...feels great to see that people can relate to my story... I guess we all have been through that phase in one way or another Smile

this story is so close to my heart because I have lived it... Embarrassed
I'll not answer any of the questions now... everything. will be clear as the story progresses... or you want spoilers ???
Wink
thanks you once again for your comment Smile
take care dear Smile

snapeseverus

Goldie

snapeseverus

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by massu91

u write soo well
loved it
bt i dont want dat shaam...d story would hav been good w/o him too...

chee...let him die

i hope he doesnt create any misunderstandngg between arshi...

cont sooonn plss

first of all Thanksss a lot for your comment... Smile
I hate Shyam too... but what can we do na... life is never void of villians... right ??

Smile
take care
Smile

taani16

Goldie

taani16

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awesome...
loved it...

snapeseverus

Post Reply New Post