Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetmeher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
👍🏼...I agree with everything...

Just loved your POST!!!👏

I have said a similar thing in my post..i ll paste it here..

all I wanna say dat...Madhu should make it clear to d audience...what she wants...if u remember that drunk night scene...she was very much in luv...ANGRY wid rk...ya for sure...dissapointed wid him...again for sure...but was still in luv wid him...was happy to go back to his house in dat drunk state...n again angry wid him in d morning...all true...but suddenly...she  has become a diff person all together  after SULTAN's entry... why dis sudden twist by cvs...she confuses d audience...it is understood dat she luvs RK...but her helpless looks to SULTAN......her not strictly tellimg sultan dat she does not like his softness towards her...

HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE IT...A RUDE GANGSTER SUDDENLY TURNING SO SOFT TOWARDS HER😲😲...IT IS OCORSE MORE DAN FRIENDLY...ANYBODY IN D WORLD COULD GUESS IT...AND IT IS WELL KNOWN DAT WOMEN R TOO INTUTIVE IN DIS MATTER...ESP when her PSYCHO husband AS OF NOW kEEPS SHOUTING ABOUT IT ...ON TOP OF HIS VOICE...WHY SHE STILL CANT SEE IT...

if she has suddenly started feeling for sultan...for whatever reasons...she should LEAVE RK...LET HIM CUT HIS HAND OR DIE...WHY DOES she care??????...but If SHE LUVS HIM N WANTS TO TAKE REVENGE OR WHATEVER...SHE GOTTA DO IT HERSELF...SHE GOTTA TO STOP ENCOURAGing SULTAN TO POKE HIS NOSE...WOMEN CAN DEFINITELY DRAW D LINE...EVEN WID THEIR BEST FRIEND..IF THEY WANT N IF THEY R NOT INTERESTED...everybody knows dat😡...SO MY ONLY CONCERN IS DAT MADHU SHOULD BE WID EITHER OF DEM BUT MAKE IT CLEAR...D EYE CONTACTS...TILL IT IS NOT MADE CLEAR IN D SHOW DAT MADHU LYKS SULTAN ...MAKES ME ITCHY...n i am sure i would accept it IF SHE HAS MOVED ON!!!

And u forgot i had mentioned about RK too😊...even his character is being butchered ...from being a smart player...to an insecured psycho...a male protaganist in dis light is..not digested well ...TILL DAT DRUNK NIGHT SCENE...he was lovable...was SORRY...had CHANCES OF IMPROVEMENT...but suddenly after SULTAN's entry...he is been shown off as a psycho😲...WHY ??????

Suddenly d lead seems to change...it can be accepted ...lyk in d other show of colors...audience luved d re marriage track...coz d first lead was SHOWN OFF TOO NEGATIVE...if dey r planning lyk dat...dey should make it clear...to d audience...COZ SHOWING RK JEALOUS N CRAZY...is not working😕...n PPL lyk me still dont hate RK...coz he is not all negative...gray for sure...but not all n all negative...i think TILL SULTAN"S ENTRY...HE HAD ALL D CHANCES OF BEING POSITIVE ...again dat DRUNK night scene...but MID WAY...dey have changed d story...dey should work up on d story line n make it all clear whom MADHUBALA wanna be with...dats why I HATE dis Track its so damn confusing it gives me head ache to decide who is d lead...wht storyline dey wanna follow...n I END up watching only a few episodes here n there n go for sum lighter serials!!! ( THERE WAS A TYM I USED TO WATCH ALL D REPEATS AS WELL😊😊)

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetmeher

👍🏼...I agree with everything...

Just loved your POST!!!👏

I have said a similar thing in my post..i ll paste it here..

all I wanna say dat...Madhu should make it clear to d audience...what she wants...if u remember that drunk night scene...she was very much in luv...ANGRY wid rk...ya for sure...dissapointed wid him...again for sure...but was still in luv wid him...was happy to go back to his house in dat drunk state...n again angry wid him in d morning...all true...but suddenly...she  has become a diff person all together  after SULTAN's entry... why dis sudden twist by cvs...she confuses d audience...it is understood dat she luvs RK...but her helpless looks to SULTAN......her not strictly tellimg sultan dat she does not like his softness towards her...

HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE IT...A RUDE GANGSTER SUDDENLY TURNING SO SOFT TOWARDS HER😲😲...IT IS OCORSE MORE DAN FRIENDLY...ANYBODY IN D WORLD COULD GUESS IT...AND IT IS WELL KNOWN DAT WOMEN R TOO INTUTIVE IN DIS MATTER...ESP when her PSYCHO husband AS OF NOW kEEPS SHOUTING ABOUT IT ...ON TOP OF HIS VOICE...WHY SHE STILL CANT SEE IT...

if she has suddenly started feeling for sultan...for whatever reasons...she should LEAVE RK...LET HIM CUT HIS HAND OR DIE...WHY DOES she care??????...but If SHE LUVS HIM N WANTS TO TAKE REVENGE OR WHATEVER...SHE GOTTA DO IT HERSELF...SHE GOTTA TO STOP ENCOURAGing SULTAN TO POKE HIS NOSE...WOMEN CAN DEFINITELY DRAW D LINE...EVEN WID THEIR BEST FRIEND..IF THEY WANT N IF THEY R NOT INTERESTED...everybody knows dat😡...SO MY ONLY CONCERN IS DAT MADHU SHOULD BE WID EITHER OF DEM BUT MAKE IT CLEAR...D EYE CONTACTS...TILL IT IS NOT MADE CLEAR IN D SHOW DAT MADHU LYKS SULTAN ...MAKES ME ITCHY...n i am sure i would accept it IF SHE HAS MOVED ON!!!

And u forgot i had mentioned about RK too😊...even his character is being butchered ...from being a smart player...to an insecured psycho...a male protaganist in dis light is..not digested well ...TILL DAT DRUNK NIGHT SCENE...he was lovable...was SORRY...had CHANCES OF IMPROVEMENT...but suddenly after SULTAN's entry...he is been shown off as a psycho😲...WHY ??????

Suddenly d lead seems to change...it can be accepted ...lyk in d other show of colors...audience luved d re marriage track...coz d first lead was SHOWN OFF TOO NEGATIVE...if dey r planning lyk dat...dey should make it clear...to d audience...COZ SHOWING RK JEALOUS N CRAZY...is not working😕...n PPL lyk me still dont hate RK...coz he is not all negative...gray for sure...but not all n all negative...i think TILL SULTAN"S ENTRY...HE HAD ALL D CHANCES OF BEING POSITIVE ...again dat DRUNK night scene...but MID WAY...dey have changed d story...dey should work up on d story line n make it all clear whom MADHUBALA wanna be with...dats why I HATE dis Track its so damn confusing it gives me head ache to decide who is d lead...wht storyline dey wanna follow...n I END up watching only a few episodes here n there n go for sum lighter serials!!! ( THERE WAS A TYM I USED TO WATCH ALL D REPEATS AS WELL😊😊)

well written!!👏👏
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

nice post😳

thank u! 😳
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago