SULTAN-THIEF OF HEARTS! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
AR presence was eye candy his intensity is treat loving sultan character now. 
hope makers use AR talent properly not like a side kick fingercrossed.
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Poor sultan, felt so bad for him today. Ugh Madhu!!! 

Nicely written, Sultan stands beautifully

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely post my like button in comma so unable to like, but beautiful post loved my hero , he took my heart long back, my respect n love for him hot incerease 1000 time when Madhu went to him to say sorry n the way he reacted n said about Women like mardo ko hantth bagwaan ne dhakka dene ke liye nahi balki ladkhadate waqt smahalne ke diye hai ,

n today  my love n respect  increase million times as this time even after getting humiliation he did't say anything just for Madhu sake  he is more powerful then SRK but he didn't punch back as Madhu was in tear this is called true, concern, respect I can say may be love which he don't know yet  but the way he understood Madhu eyes OMG me killing with their understanding n purity of their relation the trust she has on Sultaan she doesn't have on RK as na kabhi use per trust kiy ana uski value k, and here Sultaan has full trust on Madhu n he has her value loved him alot alot alot

the dialog meri duniya main aurton ko ese sare aam baiizzat nahi kiya jata jiyo Sulttan it was punch from Sultaan side to RK and n RK was weal here so he slap hm OMG the way MAdhu please n he tried to control the ANger  I was crying on that scene how helpless MAdhu was how helpless he was can't , how he has taken that slap being n powerful gang just due to MAdhu , how difficult it must be for him 
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_areeb

he is shown as a calm and sensible don...

i wish he was introduced as a businesses men rather than gangster 

Businessman,๐Ÿ˜‰nahin,there are 101 heroes who are doing that role.
Afterall,its a fantasy world,jahan any profession can be glorified,like Dattabhau etc,there is an added dangerous element,a cutthroat quality and unending power,a notoriety to a gangsters role and unless the cv's want him outaa the serial ,they are not gonna get him killed or arrested.

U know how girls are attracted to the bad men.Not in real life,but ek soap opera mein,we shouldnt look for regular,goody goody men.So,I am fine with it and he can always change professions after realisation.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nlm4

Businessman,๐Ÿ˜‰nahin,there are 101 heroes who are doing that role.
Afterall,its a fantasy world,jahan any profession can be glorified,like Dattabhau etc,there is an added dangerous element,a cutthroat quality and unending power,a notoriety to a gangsters role and unless the cv's want him outaa the serial ,they are not gonna get him killed or arrested.

U know how girls are attracted to the bad men.Not in real life,but ek soap opera mein,we shouldnt look for regular,goody goody men.So,I am fine with it and he can always change professions after realisation.

it is just that i cant digest the fact that madhu has not yet reported against him/or helped police in his arrest .. rather she helped him unintentionally 

gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_areeb

it is just that i cant digest the fact that madhu has not yet reported against him/or helped police in his arrest .. rather she helped him unintentionally.

There are worst criminals on the streets and madhu's gut instinct trusts sultan,she might not want to report sultan cos of Aryan.But till now he's only been a robinhood type of a gangster,killing other criminals or preventing drugs business which are not very bad.

gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Awesome Post, Nimmi ๐Ÿ‘

Sultan was the MAN of the day - Today!!! He is classy, respectable and dignified!

And AR's majestic screen presence and excellent acting deserves special mention today! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks udhay,sultan was  ahero for me today.๐Ÿ˜ณ
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

Lol wat a joke

Not for me,i like sultan๐Ÿ˜‰and love how the cv's are potraying him,must be their favorite too.A goldenhearted gangster,GHG.
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

agree
nyc post
sultan was awesome todday

Wasnt he๐Ÿ˜‰
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: sue_21