Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Yes she should have consulted Rashmi before giving her share to Nandani but then Akshara did not consult everyone. Remember how everyone told her it is your duty only. Nobody was ready to help her.
Mohit is angry about yash knowing truth which is logical but he should not interfere with property. I think Mohit said in beginning it does not matter to him as it is Nandanis right.
I think Daddaji would have divided property same way as Akshara did and then nobody would dare to object but since Akshara did it, everybody gets angry.
Daddaji would also just do whatever he feels right and I don't think he would consult anyone. Atleast akshara tried to get some advice which she barely got.

as i already stated it was a bad decision to give akshara power of attorney...but once it is done since akshara always claims to love the entire family and do everything for them she should have divided everything equally...right now reshmi has everything but what if she gets divorced one day and loses everything and needs money...akshara very well knows that when everybody asked her to make a good decision that meant that she should do everything equally...but she decided to be mahan instead...there is no excuse for her bad decision...and she should be ready to face the consequences now instead of crying
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Raz2012]I'm actually supporting rashmi on this one.werther she wants to keep or give away her share is entirely her decision to make.akshara should not have assumed that rashmi would be ok with her decision.and anyway rashmi isn't upset about getting a smaller share,but about her share being cut without her consent.she wasn't being greedy or showing nakre about what she got.she cares about nandini & just wanted the opportunity to do something for her sister which may have resulted in the two sister bonding closer.now nandini will think that if it wasn't for aksharas decision rashmi would never have thought to gift her the share,when infact rashmi had already spoken to her mil about returning the share beforehand.if akshara can ask naitik before cutting his share,why not discuss it with rashmi too?[/QUOTE

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Very good reply...

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deb07

Dadaji gave it to askshra to decide, he ddnt say anythin to divide equally, if it was to be os then what is the issue? 
akshra just gave natik n rashmi a lil less - it is not as if she took away all of it! i feel it is more correct seeing nandni got nothing on marriage, nandini is dadajee only kid  whereas rashmi and natik are bro kids, so it is right on that count.

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what i hated was 
  1. babhima was happy at getting more share for nandini then yash thing got riled but  then seeing nandini get angry at property got angry
  2. g3 is a miser has a small heart daughter has the same heart, loves to blame bahu
  3. height: dunu betiya rotay huay ghar se gai and what abt making someone elses beti cry in your house ladies??
  4. rajbanna was quiet so does he also beleive this?
  5. naksh not saying anything to anyone
biscch thumbnail
I am disappointed on the message given by Yeh Rishta..
I thought that they would show that after AK divide property there will be mature reaction. At least from GT and BHm. Rashmi reaction is stupid too because she should say bhabhi ur archa Kiya. My ke to puts dens hai she should have shown some hurt abt not consulted first. This would not have NJ her bond less. As far as Nandu she would refuse to take anything extra.
Yash issue is real issue. Mohit charc is ruined. Nandu could say something like that. Mohit have right to be Angry but w maturity. If mil say the stuff GT saying that's not yeah risthas identity .
Ricxx thumbnail
Mohit is ryt in his place, as a father he is doing what he feels right and rashmi too, this is called gimmicks..i feel kids also need to be act according to dere age
..siya.. thumbnail
I know track is over but still givng my views , i super justify Mohit and Nandini anger as any one would have behaved that way though Naksh didnt know abt yash being there but both should have been careful abt talking on such a matter as any child of those 3 cud hear it and  say it so both should have been careful , but Mohit Nandini where so busy showing their anger ki they didnt bother to pacify their child which completely their fault . Rashmi well that girl was partly right that without her consent akshara took decision but  if she gave her share to nandu how will bond be stronger ? silly girl ? And why do cv's have to always show all misunderstanding akshara ? and she weeping ?  When akshara read out the share that itself she should told rashmi ur necklace wasnt available due to bank problem things wud been better  as now crying wont fetch the trp and in end i never understood why was the power attorney given to akshi ? Edited by karanmehraroxx - 10 years ago