Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

immature behaviour of rashmi and mohit

Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
rashmi childish behaviour. mohit reaction is unjustified. naksh shared the will before yash issue. g3 back to chandrika roop.  
naksh๐Ÿ˜ญ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is sab mein happy babima
 share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paripriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im still nt understanding y rashmi is upset n mohit too...bt bm acted selfish here asual...
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and the weirdest part is nobody is fighting for money(except ga3 may be).rashmi was angry because she was not asked.she wanted to return the property/give ger share to nandini herself.ek minute ke liye i felt ki akshara should have told about cutting of her share beforehand the way she told naitik.
mohit has started showing symptoms of singhanias now...nandini ki sangat ka finally asar ho gaya uspar.he is linking everything with naksh's mistake,be it naitik's nature,anger or the will.๐Ÿ˜ก
i just could not understand one thing..why did dj have to pass away this responsibility to anybody.he could have distributed equally himself or called all n taken a collective decision.akshara ko bali ka bakra banane ki kya zaroorat thi๐Ÿ˜•.
now i think both nandini n rashmi will reject their shares.ga3 toh gussa hai hii.ek bhabhi maa thi jo khush thii,kal woh bhi muh latka kar baith jaayegi when she comes to know about yash's issue.๐Ÿคข
just loved duggu today...especially when he said that the angel must have been confused while dropping him n that you will remain my brother forever.its strange what duggu could do in two sentences mohini couldn't do in 2 days.may be they took the matter too far.i mean the only scenes shown had them trying to make yash eat.in their frustation and anger they forgot that they had to deal with an innocent 5 year old.or may be i am feeling so because the whole story of yash confronting mohini was not shown.

Edited by xyze - 10 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xyze

and the weirdest part is nobody is fighting for money(except ga3 may be).rashmi was angry because she was not asked.she wanted to return the property/give ger share to nandini herself.ek minute ke liye i felt ki akshara should have told about cutting of her share beforehand the way she told naitik.

mohit has started showing symptoms of singhanias now...nandini ki sangat ka finally asar ho gaya uspar.he is linking everything with naksh's mistake,be it naitik's nature,anger or the will.๐Ÿ˜ก
i just could not understand one thing..why did dj have to pass away this responsibility to anybody.he could have distributed equally himself or called all n taken a collective decision.akshara ko bali ka bakra banane ki kya zaroorat thi๐Ÿ˜•.
now i think both nandini n rashmi will reject their shares.ga3 toh gussa hai hii.ek bhabhi maa thi jo khush thii,kal woh bhi muh latka kar baith jaayegi when she comes to know about yash's issue.๐Ÿคข
just loved duggu today...especially when he said that the angel must have been confused while dropping him n that you will remain my brother forever.its strange what duggu could do in two sentences mohini couldn't do in 2 days.may be they took the matter too far.i mean the only scenes shown had them trying to make yash eat.in their frustation and anger they forgot that they had to deal with an innocent 5 year old.or may be i am feeling so because the whole story of yash confronting mohini was not shown.

Agree completely and rahsmi thingy she wanted to show her mahananta understood she can do now as well by saying wat i wanted to do bhabhi did it before rather than creating fuss over it ๐Ÿคข
Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

Agree completely and rahsmi thingy she wanted to show her mahananta understood she can do now as well by saying wat i wanted to do bhabhi did it before rather than creating fuss over it ๐Ÿคข

rashmi is not like akshara.thats the probleme here. wat u think about mohit
hiranrocks thumbnail

agreed with u :))
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i already knew that yeh Rasmi nautanki(drama ) karegi...exactly...if she wanna give her share to nandini then abhi bhi gift kar sakti haina...and keh sakti hai akshara ne pehle se gift kar dia...so simple...and yahan maan-sammaan kahan se aaga gya...???? nautanki baaz relatives/...and yeh mohit...uff...he told naa that he dont have any say in all this property issue then precap me why is he opened his mouth?? apne dialogues par khud hi amal nahi kia inhone toh...๐Ÿ˜ก

and in sab ke beech akshara pissing...why? becoz woh sabka good kar rahi thi...its high time aksahra should becum strong rather than cry,,,...and naitik should support her...๐Ÿ˜Š

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

whether rashmi wanted to donate her part n become mahaan or not...it was her RIGHT to know that her share is being cut off.akshara just heard rashmi talking and presumed she would be ok with her decision(even after spending so many years with themAngry)naitik assured her personally that he would stand by her still she told him about her decision before hand.rashmi was talking to her mom and did not tell anything to akshara in person.had rashmi known she would have either told her idea of returning,or rejected the offer if she wanted to in which case akshara could have cut more of naitik's share who was cool with it if she wanted to make nandini financially secure anyway.
now the fact that akshara was actually following rashmi's wishes does not count.she should have communicated.
in my opinion she did make a an unintensional mistake.
but yes its nice to see the more human akshara back,who gets nervous n does make some mistakes unintentionally n has only her hubby to stand by her in the end.๐Ÿ˜ƒthe super akshara gets a little boring.this seems real and also highlights the love n trust between naksh
Edited by xyze - 10 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

whether rashmi wanted to donate her part n become mahaan or not...it was her RIGHT to know that her share is being cut off.akshara just heard rashmi talking and presumed she would be ok with her decision(even after spending so many years with them๐Ÿ˜ก)naitik assured her personally that he would stand by her still she told him about her decision before hand.rashmi was talking to her mom and did not tell anything to akshara in person.had rashmi known she would have either told her idea of returning,or rejected the offer if she wanted to in which case akshara could have cut more of naitik's share who was cool with it if she wanted to make nandini financially secure anyway.
now the fact that akshara was actually following rashmi's wishes does not count.she should have communicated.
in my opinion she did make a an unintensional mistake.
but yes its nice to see the more human akshara back,who gets nervous n does make some mistakes unintentionally n has only her hubby to stand by her in the end.๐Ÿ˜ƒthe super akshara gets a little boring.this seems real and also highlights the love n trust between naksh

agreed chahe how much she does for all in end its Naitik who is gonna be with her and duggu as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

koi apna ho na ho...koi sath de ya na de...naitik-duggu hamesha akshara ke saath rahenge...๐Ÿ˜ณ

agreed chahe how much she does for all in end its Naitik who is gonna be with her and duggu as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ