Pavitra Rishta

Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

<font color="#000066">with all due respect why is it anytime its a topic regarding ovi ,purvi ,arjun and onir has to come come up but when the topic is about arjun/purvi or onir ,people get anooyed for bringing up ovi and say tha it is not about ovi but the next three but then again what is good for one is not good for all...</font>

<font color="#000066">Further more just as how everyone sings the song that is was purvi who is respeonsible for her situation for making the decision to accept the deal that ovi hatched with her twisted mind, let the same principle apply with ovi beign a drunk and not blame purvi ,arjun or onir for her devastation /drunk state.she chose that with her eyes wide open,let she live with the consequences. </font>

</strong>

<font color="#000066">if alcohol is the only way she know how to deal with her issues then her father insetad of shouting at soham and blaming arjun should take her to get some help. first step to recovery is admitting she has a drinking problem ,then getting the help she so needs..</font>

<font color="#000066">just as how everyone keeps harpering that purvi made her choice of giving up arjun ,well darlings not one of those 3 bought the alco,opened it or forced it down ovi's throat she did that all by her self.so why blame others. besides she left arjun ,she run away like a tjief i the night,so what she complaining about purvi and pari in the room.</font>
<font color="#000066">didnt she her self said i dont see love in your eyes for me arjun in the video, so what she expecting from arjun now to chase her and say miraculously i love you ovi, i cant live without you please come back. </font>

<font color="#000066">steups why cant she talk the talk and walk the walk.you leave arjun,whateevr he does with his life is his business now,if he want purvi or 100 hundred other women its his choice,just as it was ovi's choice and decision to end up with a man who doesnt love you.</font>

<font color="#000066">its her mind,her conscience ,her actions,wrong choices and decision is what having her in a drunkard steupor today nobody else causing it.I am speaking about ovi ,not the 3 others,they dealing with thie hurt /pain differently,leave them out of it. it is ovi complaining to her papa as usaual about purvi and arjun but yet papa and daughter failed to realise that daughter ovi place herself in the center of the destruction.</font>

<font color="#000066"></font>

<font color="#000066">i hope arjun lives up to his nameas a cheat and get some other woman,purvi lives up to her name as cheap and have a nice romance with onir and onir lives uo to his name as a crminal and kidnap/kill or some other illegal activity,coz ovi is sure living up to her name as a weakling who drinks for every littles issues that doesnt go her way.when ovi cant get what she wants she complains ,blames and drinks.</font>

<strong><font color="#000066">my view,my perception,my inferences, my take on the situation. you have a choice to agree or disagree,its up to u but i am equally at liberty to portray my feelings on the situation via written means just like everyone else.</font>

Oh man, whenever a post is about Ovi I don't drag other people , but Arjun calls
Ovi apologizing to her and then she sees Purvi and pari :I
This is ovi's fault ? Yes it is LOL
For letting Arjun talk to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
The characters in pr are really wierd but the recent one that has gotten on my nerves is manav, this man really needs a reality check. What he is doing is not fair, he is suppose to listen to both sides of the story before doing anything. I dnt knw why he likes blaming arjun all the time. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrayadallienaomihyugaAshlaikapallavi25

sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
TM, if Arjun was not a wimp but was even a little bit of a man, he would have taken the freedom he got from ovi as a blessing and leave her be, while he figured out his life. If that was getting back with purvi, I would only ask that they fly away to the netherlands so that they can be at peace and we can too. Just being super-fertile and making babies all around does not make a man, one also has to take a stand and stick to it. Him taking first action is unthinkable-- he was forced into marrying ovi, he was unhappy and she made him miserable; he still didn't divorce her. Now when she actually let him go, why the heck is he going after again, knowing that he loved purvi still? Ovi wanted to marry arjun knowing he loved purvi because Ovi loved him. Why does arjun want to stay married to ovi when he loves purvi, pray tell?

And if she becomes a drunkard or not, that's none of his business. She can be criticized for drinking, but not for telling her dad about what arjun did. Just like purvi resorts to cheating and manipulating for dealing with stress, just like arjun gapes like a fish fumbling and mumbling while stressed; ovi deals with hers by drinking. None of them very appealing to me personally, but what to do. That's what is offered to us as viewers. Only Onir so far has dealt with stress quite admirably, and he's the one who's faced with utter and complete ruin. Yeah, drinking is bad for her health and she should be scolded for it. But nobody has that right except her dad and grandmom. Definitely not arjun. 

By the way, people should watch the show to know what actually happened in an episode before discussing. Ovi didn't complain to her dad that arjun was with purvi. She told her dad that arjun was with purvi, he wanted to be purvi and pari but he kept calling her and lying to her saying he wanted to stay married to her. There's difference in the two sentences. She clearly said he kept calling her asking her to talk to him, and when they were video-calling, pari and purvi were in his room with arjun. That is true. It's true also that she loves him but understood that he didnt love her, albeit late so she released him. It's true also that he doesn't love her so why is he pursuing her? Can anybody answer the question? Please don't tell me the aajis said they won't let them divorce--that's crap, of the first order no less! Can't he take a stand for once? I would really respect him, even if only a little, then. 

Hmm...forgot to add something. Let's seee! Oh yeah! My POV, my prerogative, my views expressed on an open public forum. I have all the rights to do it and I'm exercising those rights Tongue Ciao folks! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThapeloKalapiJulieDilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

with all due respect why is it anytime its a topic regarding ovi ,purvi ,arjun and onir has to come come up but when the topic is about arjun/purvi or onir ,people get anooyed for bringing up ovi and say tha it is not about ovi but the next three but then again what is good for one is not good for all...

Further more just as how everyone sings the song that is was purvi who is respeonsible for her situation  for making the decision to accept the deal that ovi hatched with her  twisted mind, let the same principle apply with ovi beign a drunk and not blame purvi ,arjun or onir for her devastation /drunk state.she chose that with her  eyes wide open,let she live with the consequences.

if alcohol is the only way she know how to  deal with her issues then her father insetad of shouting at  soham and blaming  arjun should take her to get some help.  first step to recovery is  admitting she has a drinking problem ,then getting the help she so needs..

just as how everyone keeps harpering that purvi made her choice of giving up arjun ,well darlings not one of those  3 bought the alco,opened it or forced it down ovi's throat she did that all by her self.so why blame others. besides she left arjun ,she run away like a tjief i the night,so what she   complaining about purvi and pari in the room.
didnt she her self said i dont see love in your eyes for me arjun in the video, so what she expecting from arjun now to chase her and say miraculously i love you ovi, i cant live without you please come back.

steups why cant she talk the talk and walk the walk.you leave arjun,whateevr he does with his life is his business now,if he want purvi or 100 hundred other women  its his choice,just as it was ovi's choice and decision to end up with a man who doesnt love you.
its her  mind,her conscience ,her actions,wrong choices and decision is what having her in a drunkard steupor today nobody else causing it.I am speaking about ovi ,not the   3 others,they dealing with thie hurt /pain differently,leave them out of it. it is ovi complaining to her papa as usaual about  purvi and arjun but yet   papa and daughter failed to realise that  daughter ovi  place herself in the center of the destruction.

i hope arjun lives up to his nameas  a cheat and get some other woman,purvi lives up to her name as cheap and have a nice romance with onir and onir lives uo to his name as a crminal and  kidnap/kill or some other illegal activity,coz ovi is sure living up to her name as a weakling who drinks for every littles issues that doesnt go her way.when ovi cant get what she wants she complains ,blames and drinks.

my view,my perception,my inferences, my take on the situation.  you have a choice to agree or disagree,its up to u but i am equally at liberty to  portray my feelings on the situation  via written  means just like everyone else.

But, but, but...didn't the TM also talk about arjun and manav? Please read the original post again. Thank you for your time and patience Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
OVI WILL NEVER CHANGE, she will keep drinking and if she is pregnant again, then she will drink through her pregnancy too. How horrible

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Originally posted by Asha_AshVik

once a alcoholic always a alcoholic = Ovi

100% TRUE

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by mysticzeal

Originally posted by bubbles22

Manav and co need their heads checked!! How and what gives manav the reason to blame Arjun every single time.Mistakes can and have happened with both Ovi and Arjun. So why is only one reprimanded and not Ovi for looking at everything as if she is a victim of Arjun?
She knew she made a deal for marrying Arjun
She knew Arjun loved Purvi 
She should have also known that people cannot stop loving someone just because they married someone else. Infact Arjuns love for Purvi is so much that he agreed to marry Ovi for her sake

Even though Ovi can forget these  as she expects love from her husband, what about Manav and family? Dont they know the deal made by Ovi for marrying Ovi?
amar arjun's love was so much for amar purvi that he conveniently had sex with ovi whenever he wanted

LOL
and Purvi loves Arjun so much, she proposed Sex to onir Shocked

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillyloveilovedhanjanird

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

'Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard ' 

if the above is true y thr r therapy centers all over world ..poor they as they dont knew this greatest word 'Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard '   ...they r wasting their efforts ... and ovi is not someone who is drunk 24/7 Tongue  ...

drinking is better than the habbit of ruining lives in the name of 'BHALAYI'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thapeloparis.hiltonHillyloveKalapiJulieDilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top