Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
OVI WILL NEVER CHANGE, she will keep drinking and if she is pregnant again, then she will drink through her pregnancy too. How horrible
Originally posted by Asha_AshVik

once a alcoholic always a alcoholic = Ovi

100% TRUE
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

😆
and Purvi loves Arjun so much, she proposed Sex to onir 😲

🤣🤣

'Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard ' 

if the above is true y thr r therapy centers all over world ..poor they as they dont knew this greatest word 'Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard '   ...they r wasting their efforts ... and ovi is not someone who is drunk 24/7 😛  ...

drinking is better than the habbit of ruining lives in the name of 'BHALAYI'
I won't even speak of Ovi here but in general

I  prefer drunkards to people who manipulate , lie   and cheat coz at least the drunkards r honest when drunk

i hate people who destroy lives with angel faces the most

i thoroughly dislike people who self righteously and obstinately maintain THEY HAVE DONE NO WRONG  although what they do are literal CRIMES

coz u see , there is no scope for improvement for these gone cases . They r REALLY BAD ONES.

now for the topic adadge

Arjun  two timed both the sisters once by telling neither of his commitment . The other day we saw the same thing ...he slept with Ovi instead of being truthful and honorable and asking for a divorce . In a way this was a slap to the great love he professes to have for Purvi coz he did this on his own . So i guess we can safely say 

once a two timer always a two timer

Purvi cannot breathe without lying . She opens her mouth to lie . She had lied to Onir about her family , Arjun , Archana , Sulochana , EVERYBODY . It is a hamesha ka habit . So we can safely say

Once a liar always a liar .

Now in all the 3 adages , the first one sounds better to me .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
All characters in PR are not worth analysing. Its like a web connected to each other, if you point finger at Purvi it will lead you to Ovi, it will lead you to Arjun and so on. Its like a full circle where each individual contributed to their self-destruction. And thats how I look at all the characters in PR.
If Ovi never proposed the deal...
If Purvi refused deal... 
If Arjun said a no to Purvi...
If Onir did not swap... 
IF thats what is happeneing in PR, had they pondered over the situation and what they are getting themselves into all this problem would not have happened.

Now coming to Ovi and her drinking problem, you cant blame Arjun or Purvi for her drinking alcohol... chalo maanlo if she had lost a modelling assignment and in frustration drank even then ArVi would have been at fault? If Ovi develops bad habits then blame ArVi or ArMan's parvarish. But the fact is that Ovi is a weakling, she cant handle a NO she wants what she desires and if things dont go her way she takes up drinking, and here the fault lies in manav he being the father should have talked to Ovi and make her realise that its not about HER. And dont give me the single parent theory because I have seen my cousing having good sanskar even though my chachu raised her single handedly. Ovi saw Purvi-Pari in her room and jumped to her own conclusion and took up drinking, it shows how weak she is. And thats the truth Ovi always lived in an imaginary world where life is a Fairytale but once reality hits her she screams, screaches, drinks and blames others for her own miseries. 

Arjun is also having a miserable life because of his own mistake but did he blame Ovi? No. He tried to make the relationship work but poor him just cannot get over Purvi. Yet he maintains a distance from Purvi, and I have not seen him looking lustily at Purvi.

Purvi is also having a miserable life, with her whole family against her but did she blame Ovi for her own fault? No. 

So when ArVi dont blame her for THEIR OWN mistake why is Ovi blaming them for her OWN mistake.
 All are laying on bed full of thorns for their own mistake but Ovi chose to run away from her mistake and play the blame game.

Of course my point of view, my opinion and my outlook. Agree or disagree I dont care as I think the forum gives me the liberty to voic my opinions. I would appriciate a constructive reply and not replies full of sarcasm and foul words; but if being good is not in your nature please refrain from replying as I hate fights.

Edited by foodlover- - 10 years ago
Ovi doesn't learn her lesson
Arjun doesn't want he wants
Purvi doesn't stop doing good
Onir doesn't stop following purvi's orders

So now if ovi will always be a drunkard
Arjun will always be a cheater
Purvi will always be a liar
Onir will always be dumb

So I think ovi is still better than all of them
Arjun is unhappy in this marriage , why does he want a chance ?
He should make peace with ovi and let it be
Ovi clearly said Arjun keeps asking for forgiveness yet he is with pari and purvi
Lol , now you tell me what else would ovi think
Originally posted by foodlover-

All characters in PR are not worth analysing. Its like a web connected to each other, if you point finger at Purvi it will lead you to Ovi, it will lead you to Arjun and so on. Its like a full circle where each individual contributed to their self-destruction. And thats how I look at all the characters in PR.
If Ovi never proposed the deal...
If Purvi refused deal... 
If Arjun said a no to Purvi...
If Onir did not swap... 
IF thats what is happeneing in PR, had they pondered over the situation and what they are getting themselves into all this problem would not have happened.

Now coming to Ovi and her drinking problem, you cant blame Arjun or Purvi for her drinking alcohol... chalo maanlo if she had lost a modelling assignment and in frustration drank even then ArVi would have been at fault? If Ovi develops bad habits then blame ArVi or ArMan's parvarish. But the fact is that Ovi is a weakling, she cant handle a NO she wants what she desires and if things dont go her way she takes up drinking, and here the fault lies in manav he being the father should have talked to Ovi and make her realise that its not about HER. And dont give me the single parent theory because I have seen my cousing having good sanskar even though my chachu raised her single handedly. Ovi saw Purvi-Pari in her room and jumped to her own conclusion and took up drinking, it shows how weak she is. And thats the truth Ovi always lived in an imaginary world where life is a Fairytale but once reality hits her she screams, screaches, drinks and blames others for her own miseries. 

Arjun is also having a miserable life because of his own mistake but did he blame Ovi? No. He tried to make the relationship work but poor him just cannot get over Purvi. Yet he maintains a distance from Purvi, and I have not seen him looking lustily at Purvi.

Purvi is also having a miserable life, with her whole family against her but did she blame Ovi for her own fault? No. 

So when ArVi dont blame her for THEIR OWN mistake why is Ovi blaming them for her OWN mistake.
 All are laying on bed full of thorns for their own mistake but Ovi chose to run away from her mistake and play the blame game.

Of course my point of view, my opinion and my outlook. Agree or disagree I dont care as I think the forum gives me the liberty to voic my opinions. I would appriciate a constructive reply and not replies full of sarcasm and foul words; but if being good is not in your nature please refrain from replying as I hate fights.

Wonderful and honest post. Its exactly what it is base on the facts shown in PR.👏

Originally posted by pallavi25

Bewdapan runs in the family! 😆

Bewda damodar aur uski bewdi ovi. Lol
Giving competition to each other in bewdapan.Edited by ..aastha.. - 10 years ago
A drunkard is someone who drinks habitually.
Habitually means doing something repeatedly or over an extended period of time. 

Ovi drinks sometimes, when she has problems.  She did not drink throughout her marriage.  She drank for a short period during pregnancy. Then she stopped.

Now she is drinking due to her problems with Arjun. Yes, she has a tendency to use alcohol to handle "some," of her problems. 

You can never say, you saw OVi repeatedly or for an extended period of time drinking alcohol.

Damo normally has a drink in his hand, and even DK drinks more than Ovi.

It is nice to come up with catchy phrases to evoke a response, no problem, it is your right, but be careful how you misuse words.

Therefore,your post is null and void.

Purvi's lying, manipulating and cheating ways are habitual, for an extended period of time, every single episode her destructive behavioural pattern is shown.  
There is no changing for her, she has been doing this for too long and she actually believes it is okay.
Once a lying, manipulating and cheating person always a lying, manipulating and cheating person...Purvi has won that award.
Edited by hillydee - 10 years ago