Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Guys please comment as many times as u can on the first link from the post made by archu with title important need support, becz the other actor fans are making fun n bad mouthing kunal but we are not like them so no fighting but make good comments so they stay on top

Posting the link so that it might be easy to go.I also shared this on that post but making separate post for easy access.
No bashing just support with positive comments

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652927098066489
Mods can close if they feel to.

Edited by Sah1 - 08 May 2013 at 9:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash55blmadhuri-Swetha-madhubansenGoodbyeLavleenaSasmi279rajbijzkunakshafan26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telly awards kunal page" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArianaGrande

IF-Rockerz

ArianaGrande

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
They are bad mouthing on Kunal on various pages 

Edited by viegas - 09 May 2013 at 10:37am

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I can't understand why they use such disgusting words, some comments on FB are also bad. I can understand they are sad becz their fav didn't win so they can commenting supporting their fav but why to bad mouth other actors

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurirajbijzGoodbyeHansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sah1

I can't understand why they use such disgusting words, some comments on FB are also bad. I can understand they are sad becz their fav didn't win so they can commenting supporting their fav but why to bad mouth other actors

I know yaar. How can people be so mean?? I'm shocked at some of the stuff they've written. Really sad Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSah1Goodbye

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viegas

Bad mouthing is not going on Facebook but see the comments on Newsroom

In an life ok article they are bad mouthing about Kunal

Just feel like crying seeing the comments towards Kunal

Hi i want to tell you one thing. In this world there are many views and news. Some one likes some one dislikes. There are indiscipline crap people also out there. Many blogs and forums who use insane words, non sense discussion, direct attacks and jealous heads who try what ever they like.

How does it any way impact our team or forum members or for that matter our whole NBT team and actors. It doesnt change any thing for them. They are the best artists and liked by many more in this world.

If you are the NBT lover and Kunal Karan Kapoor  fan or admirer. Dont encourage all this. leave it.
By bringing this type of posts or making such posts you are indirectly delivering or saying something different about yourself.

ignore such post. Dont post those links. Dont make -ve discussion forum get attentions.
What i request you is remove the link. We dont care who is doing what against Kunal Karan Kapoor . He will always remain same in our hearts. no matter what.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlAsh55blmadhuriSah1HansaTapori

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yeh Newsroom walo ka dimaag kharab hai kya? As media, they are supposed to be unbiased, right? How can they fan groups against each other?? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlblmadhuriSah1Goodbye

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Well as I have said before..these newsroom people are the most unprofessional bunch of people who are running a random blog and trying to portray it as some official news portal which they are clearly not..and whenever I read their posts, I feel like I'm reading a post written by a second standard student..they are that kiddish and post baseless news all the time and all their confirmations seem so fake...I stopped following them long back and I suggest everyone to do the same because they are trying to get attention by first supporting NBT and then going against NBT..they are desperate for some popularity and they are trying all possible tactics to get hits..and it clearly shows how unprofessional they are that they didn't even check the replies of those fans before posting such comments on their blog..they don't even have proper moderators to check the comments before posting and I don't think anyone even reads their blog so we don't need to worry about them..

And coming to the facebook comments..it is unfortunate but it just goes to show that we have become the talk of the town now LOL so let's just take the positive side and as Sah rightly said, let's support NBT as much as possible by commenting on that post..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlAsh55blmadhurirajbijzasmi279Sah1

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@archu: totall agree with you. I don't care at all about newsroom blog n stopped following it long back becz thy are totally unprofessional so never mind n not to waste our time.

Regarding FB, sorry I don't mean to do anything wrong but what I wanted to convey is just to support by positive commenting as many times as possible about nbt n kunal . However whatever others say we know that nbt, kunal n total nbt crew is the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlblmadhurirajbijz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top