Fan Fictions

One Lovestory 3 parts Posted (01-08) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

awesome! Embarrassed
Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Lovestory 3 parts Posted (01-08) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
awwwwww that was an amazing part...do cont soon

Iqra

simply_thebest

simply_thebest

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
nice starting!!!

ple continur soon

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
plz continue

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged
great part!!! Clap

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Part 4

KRIPA GOES TO HER ROOM AND STARTs CRYING. ANGAD Follows her when Kripa KRIPA SEES HIM she starts yellin. KYUN ANGAD KYUN Why did yu betrayed meWhy dint you believe me... TUM SOCH BHI YE KAISA SAKTHE HO.  IHATE YOU AND WLL NEVER STOP HATE YOU. GO AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY After this Wordltour i dont want to c ur face ever agaiiin nw gt lost aur haan I KNOW ONLY a Angad Khana that lefted me when i needed him,Cry

ANGADs ROOM

ANGAD IS CRYING. OH MY GOD. I made such a big mitake. Why dint i trusted her whyCry In this time i need to Support her she needs me..

KRIPA I LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER STOP LOVing yu..U R MY LIFE.

After that he starts packingOuch

KRIPA S ROOM

Damn me.. Luk wot i just did..I need him..in this time..I can't b alone..MUJHE TUMHARI ZAROORAT HAIN ME TUMHARE BINA KAISE JEE SAKTHI HOON. TUMNE KYUN MUJKO DOKHA DIYA.(CRYS) AND STARTs PACKING.

ZThey meet eachoda in da boarding room..Butt dont say anythign..After sum mins they sit next to each other in da airplaneEmbarrassedThey arive Canada in sum hours..And are ready to leave for the Hotel

IN THE HOTEL

Still they dint said something to each other So they started unpacking..While they were packing sum1 knocked on the door.. They both walk to the door..and their hands meeet eachotherEmbarrassed,.. Butt kripa ignores it an d opens the door..Its da Cb(Concert Booker)..Hey Folks i wanted to tell yu both that @mro we have dance rehearsels at 11 am.. B at timeTongue

gtg nw bye

Angad asks her if she wants to eat something

Kripa says U dunt need to tc of me.. coz i can it do my seld.. IF I GET HUNGRY. i'll get sumthing to eat ma self.

Angad gets Hurted.. KRIPA CONTINUES

Yeah i noe this is our Child butt u dun need to tc of me.. coz i can do tht on ma ownAngry

AND SHE LEAVES THE ROOM.

Angad Starts crying and screams to him self. DAMN ME.. i dint had to blv Mom..Shez just a Bloddy *****Angry.. I hope Kripa forgives me

AND HE GOES 2 SLEEP. While Kripa is eatign in da Dinerroom.. while eating she notices that Angad dint cum..She takes sum food for him..And goes to her Room. Shez Shocked to see that Angad is crying in his dream.. kripa Starts Crying She realised that she behaved very wrong with him . She says in her mind" Angad i forgived you a long time ago.. Butt i dont know how to tell you.. Please forgive me Angad..

She tries to wake him up Butt Angad goes like. HMmmm mujhe sone do naOuch LOLLOL

Kripa: Wake up Angad and eat ur Diner..

A I don't want to eat leave me..

K Whatever...And decides to sleep..LOL

ANGAD SEES THE FOOD AND EATS IT. KRIPA SEES IT AND gives a lil smile to her self likd dis Big smile(LOL)

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
great part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top