Anamika

India-Forums

Anamika revamping and my ramblings on today's epis

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Hello everyoneHug,

Ok I m writing a post in the forum after a long time. After watching the episode today, I can feel Ritu's pain as a motherCry. Well she is right in every aspect as Saluja's never believed Rano but left no stone unturned when it came to Jeet's situation and how Pratap stood their with his head bowed down. I really like the fact how Pushpa defended the family and Jeet while Ritu was blaming them for Rano's death. So the brownie point here goes to CVs as they have managed to show some practical aspect as mothers always tend to be very much attached with their children.

Now coming to Jeet taking all the blame by himself, I don't know much about him being a failure as a husband as they did not spend much time together being a married couple. But as a friend he was indeed a failureApprove owing to the fact that he should be the one to know Rano inside out as they have been Best Buddies throughout their life. With Rano's mukti and all, I can't say much now as I don't know what CVs got in their sleeves D'ohbut yes I do appreciate the fact that she gave her life for Jeet and proved her love as well. Rano now according to the old man needs to look for a mediator to make Jeet happy; I guess it's  gonna be Chavvi then.

So now Jeet has given up on being a boxer as it reminds him of Rano and all (accepted CVsApprove) The entrance of Anamika and Chavvi in the temple is something to look forward toSmile   But Rano in the temple and pleading infront of Mata Rani whilst being a spirit. Did I see it RightShockedShocked, seriously how come a spirit can enter religious placesCensored? Unless CVs has this brilliant idea of differentiating between good spirits and bad ones Pinchor CVs has now believed that Anamika as Anamika Malohtra (if she is the same chudail Ana) will also gain the entry pass to the temple. This is just so weird of CVs Wackoto show things that way unless it is yet to be explained but high doubts still prevailsErmm.

Anyways enough of my rants, looking fwd to this whole revamping fiasco.

Simmy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyanantc88alinitapearldesaiakelapothikArpi17..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..farabi-RK_Ki_Biwi-rajhromailaBadtameez_Dil

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
my doubt is same simmy, rano cannot enter temple, period. when God does not differentiate between good and bad humans and allow both to enter its abode, then why wud God differentiate between good and bad spirits and allow only good ones to enter Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17-Misek-farabi-RK_Ki_Biwi-rajhromaila

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

my doubt is same simmy, rano cannot enter temple, period. when God does not differentiate between good and bad humans and allow both to enter its abode, then why wud God differentiate between good and bad spirits and allow only good ones to enter Tongue

My sentiments exactly dishu. I don't know if CVs are trying to remind the epis where Mata Rani and Rano shared a preety good rapport then I am sorry CVs but this does not apply in the current situationCensored I seriously don't mind Rano praying to Mata Rani for Jeet's happiness despite being a spirit but my theory here is that whatever Rano does in case of Mata Rani should not be within the vicinity of the temple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17..Bournville..-RK_Ki_Biwi-

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

Originally posted by ..dishu..

My sentiments exactly dishu. I don't know if CVs are trying to remind the epis where Mata Rani and Rano shared a preety good rapport then I am sorry CVs but this does not apply in the current situationCensored I seriously don't mind Rano praying to Mata Rani for Jeet's happiness despite being a spirit but my theory here is that whatever Rano does in case of Mata Rani should not be within the vicinity of the temple. 
exactly they should have shown Rano praying to mata rani from outside the temple and they could have shown Mata Rani listening to her prayers, but actually showing Rano casually walking inside the temple is indigestible. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17-Misek--RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

anantc88 Newbie
anantc88
anantc88

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yeah, and also consider the fact that Rano is not a "chudail", so she doesn't need blood, and cannot materialise as a real woman on the road.
So, in a way, she can do some stuff that Anamika can't do
.Ermm
romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Questions hain k bhadhte ja rahe hain...ROFL yesterday, I was explained same thing about spirits being not allowed in any sacred place Smile but thanks to cvs for proving they are hatkey and have hatke logics...LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Questions hain k bhadhte ja rahe hain...ROFL yesterday, I was explained same thing about spirits being not allowed in any sacred place Smile but thanks to cvs for proving they are hatkey and have hatke logics...LOL  

kuch bhi hojaye--but anamika malhotra looks much more gorgeous than anamika.Wink
lpv24 Senior Member
lpv24
lpv24

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i agree with you, ana looks more better now ,whatever the reason, both character's better battle out hardcore, btw liked the background scores for both character's especially ana's , rock+techno

Edited by lpv24 - 09 May 2013 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top