shahfaisalkhan2 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys tonight i am realy hapy wat a man RK is he insult AP in RK style salute to him and he invent new name Roadside romeo wow RK s every dialouge is awesome bahut yaarana lagta hai wat a punch that was RK/SK the epsoide belongs to RK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, he insulted his  wife in front of the guests, what a great man. Applaud for the true mard!
👎🏼
FoolishWiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rk a man? biggest joke of the century
one who insults his wife is most certainly NOT a man
and one who insults her in public isnt even human. 

and LOL rk punching sultan whilst his back was turned
shows how much of a coward he is
only cowards attack from behind ur back
shows who the real man is

vini12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes roadside romeo 😡 need that punch
who is he to care madhu when she is with ger husband
Rk was not wroge at all everyone ll do th same
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Originally posted by: vini12

Yes roadside romeo 😡 need that punch
who is he to care madhu when she is with ger husband
Rk was not wroge at all everyone ll do th same

You do watch the show, right? You know he came because he got a message from Madhu's phone asking for help? Husbands are not gods on a pedestal (definitely not a husband like RK who has made a mockery of his marriage and his relationship with his wife), when they turn abusive outsiders need to help- it's another thing Madhu did not actually send that message. Secondly, when Sultan realized Madhu did not invite him or ask him to come, he was ready to leave quietly. But the great RK kept him back in order to insult him and show off his wealth- what kind of host-behaviour is that? And RK punched him when his back was turned. He doubted the girl who was ready to jump off a building for him and he abused her in front of all the guests- that alone is disgusting behaviour. And here you are clapping for his dialogues. Wow!

As for "everyone'll do the same" - I know there are lots of chauvinistic pigs out there in this country, but I hope they do not constitute everybody. A man with better manners would behave courteasly with the guest and talk to his wife quietly, in private and not abuse her in the middle of the room. But then, RK has made it his habit to abuse Madhu in public, hasn't he?
Edited by nobodyatnotime - 10 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wouldn't it be more awesome had RK tried to break a beer bottle on Madhu's head? He has already done it once so why not again? All hail the 'great RK.' Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
And since you so impressed by your super-hot superstar's filmy dialogues, here's a reminder.
"Bahut yarana lagta hai" is quite a famous dialogue in Bollywood, and it was said by one of the most famous villains in Bollywood history. Perhaps your CVs are trying to tell you that your filmy hero is in fact, not so heroic.
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gotta adimit..rk has dialogue. He said sooo much in the last episode! IRoadside Romeo hardly said anything. Getting physcial, insulting own wife in public etc etc is also rk style. Usual dramaqueen rk Nothing new.

So what is new that is making you so happy? Nothing changes about rk. same same same always...same.

Could it be what was NOT same..ie sooo much of sultan's in yesterday's episode and with one line only he smacked rk's bottom that made rk punch him!! THAT and the fact that if you use bad words to describe him, your topic will get closed ..is that why this one?
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not very happy of how RK behaved today!😈

sanaammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the way he handled Sultan , he much deserved that and I hope from now on wards he will mind his own business 

But this never mean that I am happy with RK for the way he treated Madhu . What ever , He should have talk to her in private why dragging her name unnecessarily and humiliating her ...

These CVs are degrading RK's character day by day ,  Please VD do something , talk to the CVs for us , please