Love love love love Sultan.. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

me tooo  πŸ˜ƒ 

i need to say anything else...who just swooned me β˜ΊοΈ 

πŸ˜† kittu looks like ur a total goner today πŸ˜†
i am fida over sultan he is just wow.loved your post.
Now now ..settle down woman!! Ans step aside, it's my turn to drool nowπŸ˜†
Hehe, he is a beautiful character after all :')
Originally posted by FragileAngel

WOW!! All I can say is I want someone like him in my life as my knight in shinning armour!! The way he understands Madhu just amazes me. She was equally hurt seeing him being humiliated and that punch, well you know what they say, its always the one who feels threatened that attacks, and for him not to retaliate and that too because of his respect for Madhu was just amazing. It was once said, when one punches you, you ought to turn the other cheek and he did so out of respect for the woman who saved his life today. What an amazing character.He has proved yet again that he is here to stay and that too as a hero!πŸ˜›
Waise the way the song sequence was penned down to accommodate his entry was sooo good! I watched the show in mute only to watch him today! <3 <3 <3 I love him more NinandπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Very well said!πŸ˜†
lol I am as speechless as you are...
 but I was a little heartbroken to see him insulted like that. I think that hurt him way more than the punch. 😭 maybe I haven't seen this show long enough, but I wasn't expecting RK to sink that low.
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

πŸ˜† kittu looks like ur a total goner today πŸ˜†

seriously...he knows the gravity of the situation..he can take any blame any accuse..any insult and humiliation but not that Woman , who saved his life..teach him what is life..and what is love..and how a father shud be😳

Unlike some one..who have no sense to talk nor to behave..he knws only one Thing that BBB..bcoz he cant offer much..even if he does.then its FAKE πŸ˜ƒ

i really wish madhu sees the difference in both these men😑, i swear if she still goes back to rk, that will be the height of insanity