NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah Don't Know abt other but i felt Cvs dragged this track unneccsarily 😳 some where i agreed with Urmi Rashi today 😲 yeah i know its shocking though but yup i agree with them today.. Just cause GopiJi being Mahanta they all suffered today.. Com'on yaar these are modi's one the richest family of RajKot or they hiding themselve like criminals.. I wonder who handling the entire Modi bussiness when all mens are locked in the house.. πŸ˜• God Knows..!! After Yesterdays ulitamte episode today again we got bit boring episode.. Looking the playing Tom And Jerry.. First Modi hide from ACP and now ACP trying to give them tuff time.. πŸ˜•

whtever Gopi does in starting i also thought its good..she must to gave one innocent girl justice.. But now water getting over the head.. Cant believe here ACP give them such Damkiya and aslo he tried to kill anyone from them but these still get influence Shukla.. 😑 goodeness is good infect we all try to help others when they needs us.. But then u goodness become worse for urself and for family most importantly then dont we should stop it on right spot.. 😳 i know the reason behind all track was very appreciatable but then wht ur family suffered like hell just cause some unknow person.. Modis are very innocent n respective family their dealing with gunda ACP.. 😑 well thats why point of view.. I just to end this track.. πŸ€”

Edited by -GiNa- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
To be totally honest with you Sherry I have stayed away mostly because of this and other tracks.  Koki angry on Gopi, forgives Gopi without reaching a proper conclusion to her behaviour then this. πŸ€’  Too many holes, inconsistencies and stoopyness.  Totally lost patience with it.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

To be totally honest with you Sherry I have stayed away mostly because of this and other tracks. Koki angry on Gopi, forgives Gopi without reaching a proper conclusion to her behaviour then this. 🀒 Too many holes, inconsistencies and stoopyness. Totally lost patience with it.

I agree with u Xar.. Cvs shows GoKi millap totally crap..nor how quickly Koki forget her all anger nd issuse with Gopi somehow i felt cvs always left some issues halfly.. And this current track starch unneccsary.. Now im really sick of it especially with Gopi extremely goody nature.. 🀒 Cvs just ruind her character.. Which is i dont like.. Beside the shown strong determinded confident Gopi they shown her worse.. Dont like it.. πŸ˜•
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -GiNa-

I agree with u Xar.. Cvs shows GoKi millap totally crap..nor how quickly Koki forget her all anger nd issuse with Gopi somehow i felt cvs always left some issues halfly.. And this current track starch unneccsary.. Now im really sick of it especially with Gopi extremely goody nature.. 🀒 Cvs just ruind her character.. Which is i dont like.. Beside the shown strong determinded confident Gopi they shown her worse.. Dont like it.. πŸ˜•

I just can't watch it anymore Sherry.  The cvs took a beautiful story and ruined it. They rushed the baby making with out exploring the growing closeness between Gohem and letting us watch that relationship flourish,  forget everything of what Rashi did in the past and give her the life of luxury and now Urmi is back in MM fold because of this ACP.  The family already forgot what she did? πŸ˜•I will continue with the write ups until I see an improvement. πŸ˜”
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Tell  me about it... I am totally disliking this track.. bahot hi zyada hogaya.. πŸ˜‘..
I want this to end really quickly... so we can get some light and nice moments.
Thanks Sherry...πŸ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I don't agree totally Sherry..

I understand Rashi and Urmi's perspective. But they also had the choice to just walk off without being involved. All Urmi had to do was say NO when she was asked to help.

Greed got the better of her. Urmi thought she could now live in MM and at one point of time even prayed that the Modis never come back to MM. So I do not agree with her that all this trouble for her is because of Gopi.

As for Rashi.. She also had the choice. All she has to do is site her pregnancy as usual and the Modis would have sent her away somewhere.. But she has stayed, making Modi's life difficult only because she does not want to be left out..

Everyone has a choice and the Modis had theirs😊 Gopi chose to stand for what she believed for right. Koki supported her. Every Modi agreed to them. Like Ahem, they could have opposed and if they were not convinced, could have walked away.. But everyone understood why Gopi is doing what she is doing.

In today's world, being this concerned for a stranger is indeed touted just as Mahaanta. But there was a time when helping others even if it means taking the greatest risk and sacrificing was considered as precious.. If there had not been people like Gandhiji, who inspite of taking the greatest risks, had not fought for what he believed is right, I would not be living in a country that is free.

I get the issue of family first but I don't agree that the family is doing wrong.. There comes a time when every one of us need to look inside us and take the path we believe in.. and I think GoKi need to be appreciated for being the way they are.

If Rashi is so worried, she can still walk away from all this along with her mother. No one will stop her. As I said, she along with her mom is here for a reason. And that does not make their argument any more valid
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am just fed up with SNS Sherry πŸ€’. The problem is the CVs dont want to use their brains to come up with something innovative. This track will drag till IPL does not end as after this they are going to get back to Urshi kks. We are already seeing signs of that with Urshi back to their cribbing and making faces around Gopi and Gopi going back to her guilt trip πŸ€’. I would have been okay if she had felt just as guilty when Koki almost lost her life in the MM basement πŸ˜•. I would have been super impressed with Gopi's gumption and spunk in this track if I hadnt been forced to see her act as a brainless doormat when it comes to Urshi. Just like she told Ahem that they should fight the ACP as they dont want something like this to happen to Meera, it's high time she takes the same logic when she is dealing with Urshi. Yes she feels indebted to them..blah blah blah..however it does not justify her allowing them to ruin her family's life which now includes her own daughter. I think it's high time CVs rewarded our patience and made Gopi stand up to Urshi with the same spunk. If that wasnt enough, CVs have ruined Koki's character as well πŸ˜‘. They realized their Goki face off track was a big flop and came up with this track to wipe it off πŸ€’. Yep I enjoyed the disguise but frankly this track as loopholes as big as craters! 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I don't agree totally Sherry..

I understand Rashi and Urmi's perspective. But they also had the choice to just walk off without being involved. All Urmi had to do was say NO when she was asked to help.

Greed got the better of her. Urmi thought she could now live in MM and at one point of time even prayed that the Modis never come back to MM. So I do not agree with her that all this trouble for her is because of Gopi.

As for Rashi.. She also had the choice. All she has to do is site her pregnancy as usual and the Modis would have sent her away somewhere.. But she has stayed, making Modi's life difficult only because she does not want to be left out..

Everyone has a choice and the Modis had theirs😊 Gopi chose to stand for what she believed for right. Koki supported her. Every Modi agreed to them. Like Ahem, they could have opposed and if they were not convinced, could have walked away.. But everyone understood why Gopi is doing what she is doing.

In today's world, being this concerned for a stranger is indeed touted just as Mahaanta. But there was a time when helping others even if it means taking the greatest risk and sacrificing was considered as precious.. If there had not been people like Gandhiji, who inspite of taking the greatest risks, had not fought for what he believed is right, I would not be living in a country that is free.

I get the issue of family first but I don't agree that the family is doing wrong.. There comes a time when every one of us need to look inside us and take the path we believe in.. and I think GoKi need to be appreciated for being the way they are.

If Rashi is so worried, she can still walk away from all this along with her mother. No one will stop her. As I said, she along with her mom is here for a reason. And that does not make their argument any more valid

Harini i understand wht trying to say.. But over dose of goodness was like 🀒 when ur goodness become worse for ur love ones.. Family so wht family yaar if koki said we should take side to Gopi bahu at any cost so who the hell family who poke their nose..as far Ahem is concren so Ahem may not agreed before or i loved it the way he stop Gopi he was totally correct but Gopi's craving of Mahaant or emotional attiyachar force him get to convince.. Otherwise he will not fight this cause.. Im not saying helping of others are bad.. But dont it has some limits.. Gopi have no limits of goodness.. Although i hate her mahaant nature to the core.. Fist she hit axe on her feet n then she shed tears to show herself innocent.. Oh plz give me a break..🀒 Cvs ruind Gopi character so badly.. Over all i like the track just for Modi disgused themselves or the way all potrayal esp Ahem..otherwise..!! 😳
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

I am just fed up with SNS Sherry 🀒. The problem is the CVs dont want to use their brains to come up with something innovative. This track will drag till IPL does not end as after this they are going to get back to Urshi kks. We are already seeing signs of that with Urshi back to their cribbing and making faces around Gopi and Gopi going back to her guilt trip 🀒. I would have been okay if she had felt just as guilty when Koki almost lost her life in the MM basement πŸ˜•. I would have been super impressed with Gopi's gumption and spunk in this track if I hadnt been forced to see her act as a brainless doormat when it comes to Urshi. Just like she told Ahem that they should fight the ACP as they dont want something like this to happen to Meera, it's high time she takes the same logic when she is dealing with Urshi. Yes she feels indebted to them..blah blah blah..however it does not justify her allowing them to ruin her family's life which now includes her own daughter. I think it's high time CVs rewarded our patience and made Gopi stand up to Urshi with the same spunk. If that wasnt enough, CVs have ruined Koki's character as well 😑. They realized their Goki face off track was a big flop and came up with this track to wipe it off 🀒. Yep I enjoyed the disguise but frankly this track as loopholes as big as craters!

Aahhh Deepa we both equally fed up with Cvs n somehow they way they ruins Gopi's character.. Really today when after Urmi rant she cried in kitchen n felt herself victim i was dont know why Cvs dont show her character bit stable.. One she become so determinded in ploice station n other hand she gone on guilt trip again.. 😳 waise u know i how much i hate her being Mahaant nature.. πŸ˜• yaar they tried na whtever they do for one stranger they dose but on sake one damm justice how they throw whole family in trouble.. Im not getting this point.. πŸ˜• she use Meera name forme its just an emotinal atiyachar on Ahem either he convince.. Ufff cant take all this anymore seriously Cvs have to think abt this.. Beside disgused nothing impressive in this track..
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

Tell me about it... I am totally disliking this track.. bahot hi zyada hogaya.. 😑..

I want this to end really quickly... so we can get some light and nice moments.
Thanks Sherry...πŸ˜ƒ

Dont make some nice light moment pulao Gayathri.. After this track Cvs back on UrShi.. Without wasting a second.. πŸ˜• really im also want this to end soon..