Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Teri_Meri-Swetha-deereyedgal504memyselfandme1IceflamesRJ2012shar1988..Labyrinth..-Snakewa-Radioactive.RickyBahlsonia1230iria_luvsLindor-PrimaDonna-SaffroniaSanzBarbiecanuck-umzMiss CherieKulfiBaisanja_hereSunshine797Sayaani-ChidiyaMagical_KaShFreshDaisyoblivious.Neetu_UnleashedCatz.RangRasiyaGayuArnavHawaaPotaartipartyy-Chandramukhi-.SidraPentaminous.OnepoundChicLadyDabanggHeart_Hacker-Samraat_92ruky786serendipity._dkmystery_TarantallegraHowlariousTony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check page 38! Now!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012rini_katiria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceSunshine797ruky786nikita_88

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I joined IF in 2011 . Was active in ISKKND forum and Bollywood forum mainly along with FanFicton and TVD forum !!

The hypocrisy of the mods in ISK forum disgusted me while BW forum mods were pretty cool except Mandy !

So didn't have the fortune to see the good times of yesteryears in IF coz when I had joined ISK forum back in 2011 initially that place was already been hijacked by the obsessive, abusive fanatics and blind, unobjective mods ; nevertheless voted for option 1 .

Edited by NicklausBarbie - 08 May 2013 at 8:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Teri_Meri-Swetha-RJ2012-Snakewa-shar1988rini_katiria_luvsLindorOmnipotencenikita_88ruky786Tony_StraK786

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012shar1988sonia1230SanzBarbieiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-ruky786Howlarious

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Snakewa-OmnipotenceSunshine797HawaaPotruky786

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Joined in 2005
Then made this account again in 2009 as forgot old password and id
Must say
The period before 2011 was the best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceruky786

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
As you can see, I joined in 2006 but I wasn't active that much at the time since I was into reading Fan Fictions lol but then 2007 was when I started posting more often in Khwaish Forum, Kasturi Forum. I was a regular TV forum member and back then things weren't like how fans are now. Things were much more calm and there weren't any personal attacks it wasn't bad but then gradually when I started posting in DMG forum things started to change because of the 3 actresses who were Riddhima as everyone would know I was the Shilpa Anand fanatic. I personally didn't like Jennifer as Riddhima although Sukriti did a good job, but Shilpa was my favourite. Things started to get ugly because of the whole KSG affair thing and his fans were so so obsessed with him and they couldn't take the bashing. Then I started getting involved which they did not like and it was horrific seeing them use so many emoticons for this one actor it was crazy.

It started getting ugly because of the rivalry between Jenny and Shilpa fans but Sukriti it was neutral because I think her fans were much more cooler. Everything just went started getting worse, used to get PM's from you I think Zaxo? Then I started bashing KSG in his AT which of course his fans still remember after all these yearsWacko and probably every time they see me they just feel annoyed because I was bashing their precious KSGSleepy then I just hated the fact they always kept referring to me as a "basher" "haters" I mean come on and then words like "jealous" and sentences like "you have no life" it was pathetic!

His fans even started to follow some of us into the Bollywood Forum since some of them happened to be Rani Mukerji fans and when she got bashed. Ooof her fans started to get defensive and they all were frustrated phangurls who could not take the bashing. Once polls to do with TV actors appeared on BS forum then they started getting personal as well and judged me especially which I got upset if I'm being honest and it was pathetic.

Then I realised I should take a break from all of this because they think they are the better people than us just because we have our own opinion.

Now when I look back, things have gone worse. People threaten you. They bully you. They send you hate PM's. They get upset and little girls have started to come on IF. At the age of what? 12? 13? 14? It's sickening, okay I was a young member but that never meant I got so defensive towards Bebo, Sonam, SRK etc. Yeah at times I have gotten defensive towards Bebo but I'm trying to make myself not become an obsessed fan because that route would ruin me completely.

Now I'm back here again with you Zaxo and then all these other members who happen to be my friends. Just seeing the state of India Forums is really bad. IPKKND, Geet, DMG fans they've all gone completely mad. And yet they say we have no life? Yeah we certainly can see who has "no life"

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Teri_MeriSarunAddiction-Swetha-RJ2012-MKB-sonia1230-Snakewa-rini_kattheloupgarouxiria_luvsLindorOmnipotencePentaminous.-Chandramukhi-aartipartyyFreshDaisyoblivious.-RohitMaxwell-Howlarious

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluesz-Swetha--Snakewa-rini_katiria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top