Uttaran

tapasya mukta rathore.n original family. miss you (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by princessofkesar

Merry move on dear,
u still watch it wid hope and get dissapointed .
I quit this show,trust me u will feel better if ur free.
For 2min scenes of mukta i will watch crap?
No ways,i want sree in other show,not in ut.
Poor ut cvs,i noticed their chaal for trp.
It seems trp counting is done first 5 min.
Colors extend nbt beyond 10 slot and big precap.
Thats how ut trp still 2+
and see ut effect on bani.
The day nbt starts to end on tym, u will get more accourate trp.

dear but nbt's TRP is only 1.5  then how can UT register 2.5  TRP then. i dont agree to this.
ut's trp is its own. or do u mean that nbt's 1.5 trp is of sanskar and sansar's 1.4 trp is of madhubala. does it mean madhubala gets 1.4 trp? no right.

and coming to bani its story is not much attractive. i saw 2-3 episodes and got fully bored. acting is pathetic. except bani others dont know abc of acting also. surely veera is a better option for ppl to watch.

n this trp counting for 1st 5 mins its disputed. it was posted in dkdm forum n in nbt forum but thats not a confirmed thing. there r other versions of trp counting available as well.

watever but something is wrong somewhere...ut cant get so much trp..more than nbt..not digestible...nbt is far more popular...kkk..got best actor...aise hi thodi..akansha too is liked by all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayitstimetospeak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tapasya mukta rathore.n original family. miss you (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Disha i m not aware of other version of new trp
my simple calculation
if ut viewer say out of 10 loose 5, so the other 5 will switch tv on tym
but as nbt gets dragged in that slot viewer of nbt even if they r less lyk 3 will be counted in ut trp
so drop of 5 will be masked.
I meant that
i don't watch colors 4rm 7 to 10:30 watched nbt in between so don't know if that time slot expansion is 4 all
i meant that nbt has beneficial effect on ut

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Disha i m not aware of other version of new trp
my simple calculation
if ut viewer say out of 10 loose 5, so the other 5 will switch tv on tym
but as nbt gets dragged in that slot viewer of nbt even if they r less lyk 3 will be counted in ut trp
so drop of 5 will be masked.
I meant that
i don't watch colors 4rm 7 to 10:30 watched nbt in between so don't know if that time slot expansion is 4 all
i meant that nbt has beneficial effect on ut

hmm this is possible.  if this is indeed the method of calculation of trp then ur ryt. i thought something else that u were saying nbt trp is got by ut which didnt seem possible since nbt trp itse;f is low dont know how coz its an awesome show still trp is low. cant believe it actually.

the other version says u shud watch completely for half an hour even the ads.

anyways we all know ruapli is purchasing trpsROFL so whether she gets virwers or not ye to alag hi baat hain.

Muktafan

Groupbie

Muktafan

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
i'm missing them too Cry plz cvs show some more rasya family scenes! if not entire family, at least show mukku, tapu, or rpr so we can get a daily dose of someone from the rasya family! Day Dreaming and plz start yukta love story! it's been more than a yr since 18 yr leap and cvs haven't given a proper love story for our mukku Cry first they tried mukta-aman-meethi love triangle which did average and then they brought fake vishnu for meethi which obviously no one likes and then yukta...the most popular couple of new generation which never got a proper love story and the one couple everyone loves is the one they refuse to show! Angry this shows just how selfish they are! i hate cvs for ruining yukta and turning yuvi into a molester Cry if yuvi and mukta can't be shown together then neither should mukta and sankrant cuz only yukta are made for each other 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixashmerryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muktafan

i'm missing them too Cry plz cvs show some more rasya family scenes! if not entire family, at least show mukku, tapu, or rpr so we can get a daily dose of someone from the rasya family! Day Dreaming and plz start yukta love story! it's been more than a yr since 18 yr leap and cvs haven't given a proper love story for our mukku Cry first they tried mukta-aman-meethi love triangle which did average and then they brought fake vishnu for meethi which obviously no one likes and then yukta...the most popular couple of new generation which never got a proper love story and the one couple everyone loves is the one they refuse to show! Angry this shows just how selfish they are! i hate cvs for ruining yukta and turning yuvi into a molester Cry if yuvi and mukta can't be shown together then neither should mukta and sankrant cuz only yukta are made for each other 

agree dear...u will gradually know why i call these ppl corrupt..n wat all goes on in uttaran...we tappu fans know them very well...they r doing exactly the same with yukta...n mukta...wat they did earlier...dont be surprised if they turn her bad n jealous in future...they tried that too...wat nautanki goes on here u cant believe...LOL..

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Misng my tapu nd muku Cry

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
By now it is a known fact that we miss THE RATHORES. Gosh when will cv wake up :(

Surprising is that I also miss Mai and NaniJi. Uttaran feels empty without these stalwart actors! With the daily 20 min dose of Ekadashi Family I realise that Mai and NaniJi together weren't as nerve wrecking as this Atishgarh family is!!!!

Edited by aishray - 09 May 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixash

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
nani mai we love uROFL

ekadashi familyDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top