SP-Similarity between offscreen moms n stars-Gohem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Meri Maa News
HOME  SHOWS  MERI MAA  NEWS  Similarities between our STAR Plus actors and their off screen mothers
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Similarities between our STAR Plus actors and their off screen mothers

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
We asked our STAR Plus actors to tell us about the similarities they share with their off screen mothers. Our actors were more than glad to oblige and this is what they had to share abut their warm relationship with their mothers.

viren_real_life_motherAhem tells us, "There are times when she gets aggressive really quickly. I am pretty much similar to her in this aspect. Another one would be that we both are extremely moody. We like to talk as per our convenience."

Gopi laughs, "Everything I do on screen, be it acting, dancing or singing, it all comes from my mother. I do everything like she does. Almost like I have inherited all of it from her."

Viren smiles, "My emotional side is something I have got from my mother. Another thing is to respect woman. Since she has brought me up, respecting women just comes naturally to me, since I have seen what all she has had to go through for me. Another similarity is that we both are extremely shy."

Rahul Mahajan adds, "My mother and I are both extremely soft and large hearted. We both cannot stand to see anyone in pain."

Isn't it adorable how are STAR Plus characters from various TV series share such a warm relationship with their parents? Would you all like to share the similarities that you all have with your mothers? 

Also, to see more special moments between our actors and their off screen mothers, tune in to the special episode of Meri Maa on 11th May, 6PM, only on STAR Plus.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-delsijanani18ANJ4Deepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP-Similarity between offscreen moms n stars-Gohem" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
tfs

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
TFSTongue

delsi

IF-Dazzler