Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Starting 13th May.
see the following shooting pict - manjrekar with vaibhav tatwavadi & medha manjrekar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010poojashreevidya0906Marathi_Mulgimy_views

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tujha majha jamena" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Picture above is taken in Switzerland where some part is being shot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010vidya0906Marathi_Mulgi

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
oh woww, so high-profile serial asel!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgi

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

oh woww, so high-profile serial asel!!!!!!
they are promising this is not typical sas-bahu serl...let's hope it really is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Marathi_Mulgi

poojashree

poojashree

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Hi,

This serial is based on Director's Marathi film "Gharo Ghari Maatichya chuli "(Vandana Gupte -Madhura Velankar ) .Same story ! I think this is a Serial remake of that film.nothing new !
anybody watch this movie ? copy to copy keli aahe cinema chi serial madhye Wink
 pan pahila episode mast hota , treatment chaan hoti , location aawadale .Smile naahi tar marathit tech tech locations paahun kantala aala hota Dead

vidya0906Marathi_Mulgimishkil88

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i found 1st epi to be dull...may be it will pick up later. I agree with pujashree that it's a copy of gharoghari... (manjrekar's recent movie koknastha is also remake of his own hindi film viruddh - so manjrekar is running out of ideas it seems).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreeMarathi_Mulgi

poojashree

poojashree

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Aaj Chinease hotel dhakwale hote Punyatle , mast SmileSmile a new experiece in the marathi serial world ever ! ase marathi searial madye kaa naahi dhakawat ho , pun story zara navin paahije hoti mahne aankhi maza aali asti Smile ,Mahesh Manjerekar ne swatacyach naatkachi ad keli .Wink
  Manwa naaik ne role repeat kela aahe , asa role tine yaapurvi Zee hindi chya "Teen Bahuraaniya " madye kela hota .she played Modern Bahu in that serial . anybody watch TB?
By the way , Lead Hero-Heroine chi entry mast dhakawali hoti . I like Reema 's
 humor based dialouges  such as - jehawa Limye tila China land la jau ase sangtat tehwa ti mhante "Limye na Lottery lagali "LOLLOLLOL Aani dusara dilouge , ithe varan bhat milel ka (In the Chinease Hotel ) waa .LOL
 Udyacha epi bhaghay cha aahe , Reema la Manwa vishyi kalate tehwa ti kashi react hote .Smile

vidya0906Marathi_Mulgimishkil88

poojashree

poojashree

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

i found 1st epi to be dull...may be it will pick up later. I agree with pujashree that it's a copy of gharoghari... (manjrekar's recent movie koknastha is also remake of his own hindi film viruddh - so manjrekar is running out of ideas it seems).
Thanks .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.