IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Congratulations to 2612 award winners
Mr. Siddharth Sen Gupta - Director
Mr. Raj Gopal - Editor

and also the Production house who made such superlative serial
Sphereorigins Multivision Pvt. Ltd.

We as viwers do not understand all the technical specialities and what each person does in the making of the serial.  So those we understand get praised more, so here is cheers to all of you.

I want to tell you that you have made such a brilliant serial which makes me think, worry, happy, smiling, cursing and every emotion in between everyday.  I have to think hard to remember if ever any other serial made me think so much.  I just can't stop writing about this serial. 

Yesterday's episode made me fume at Shahana - who does she think she is playing God deciding about people's fates

How we sometimes say breezily why do they bother about long trials?
Yesterday made me realise that just killing Shahana character will be total travesty of justice
Justice is important to those who have suffered, they need the acknowledgment and validation that we know you suffered and we are handing out justice on your behalf - from the system

I hope you get to show our beloved Randeep and Rashmi get such validation and Shahana meted out justice and declared a terrorist

I am hoping they continue 2613, feeling very low and depressed about the uncertainty.  I so hope LifeOK assures us that they will continue 2613

Want to tell all you guys we are rooting for you and hope we get to see long run for 2613
, wishing you lots and lots more awards for 2613

Edited by MaddyO - 08 May 2013 at 4:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anyatwo2fungirl09Shreya30456Rose_Tandon.scarlet.Randeepfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheers to entire 2612-13 team" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Firstly congratulations to d winners!
Secondly I completely agree with u ... 2613 such a unique show... different story ... amazing concept... brilliant execution...superb acting by the whole cast...
It certainly deserves much much more than its getting right now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anyatwo2RandeepfanbanushivaniMaddyO

S1h1a1m1a1

S1h1a1m1a1

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
correctly said soma...loved ur article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
YAYYY!! Cong4rates once again and 2613 ROCKSS!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfanbanushivani

Shreya30456

Shreya30456

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Congrates to the team of 2613 i hope this show runs for the long time

RandeepfanMaddyO

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Congrats once again.But i so hope that we'll get 2 watch 2613 for a longer period.This is a path breaking show among all d shows now and it got such a powerful cast n crew.I hope channel will keep it up after its revamp too.

And yes we dont only watch it as a show but it has become a part of our life too.An honest request 2 d channel pls do continue 2613,it deserves whole lot of recognitions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anyatwo2.scarlet.MaddyO

anyatwo2

anyatwo2

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I would also like to congratulate both Mr. Sen Gupta and Mr. Raj Gopal for winning this award.
 At the same time I would also like to thank the entire team of 2612/2613 for giving us such a wonderful show. 
I hope we get to watch this show for a very very long time.

RandeepfanMaddyO

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyatwo2

I would also like to congratulate both Mr. Sen Gupta and Mr. Raj Gopal for winning this award.
 At the same time I would also like to thank the entire team of 2612/2613 for giving us such a wonderful show. 
I hope we get to watch this show for a very very long time.
Ya the entire team deserves d accolades for creating such a wonderful show.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyO

Post Reply New Post

Go to top