PSH season 2: Episode 19 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

@ 

@
Advertising Manager -

Directed By -   
those who missed old episodes can read them here... 
click on the episode no to read it

episode 14 - episode 15
episode 16episode 17 - episode 18
  today we are starting episode no 19 ... Have fun !!!

Notice - due to Some Technical issues..
 we have decided to put 3 episodes per week ..

On sunday Ill start 1 episode which will continue till monday night
On tuesday ill start 1 episode which will continue till wednsday night
on tursday ill start 1 episode which will continue till friday night

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS ON THIS TREAD !!

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
HELLO  friends  and  fellow  IF  members.  This is our very  own production  for  PSH season two, where we will attempt to bring life once again to a show we all love and miss.  I  invite all of you  to please  support  as it is done with a lot of love an dedication by  our very own  IF members. before we get started  I  would  like to make  a very  important request /Rule.

*  Please  refrain form commenting  on this thread unless you are playing a part of  one of the characters., but if you  like  what is being said  feel free to hit the like button.
 All your comments and  feed back which off course we would like to hear, call it our own TRP's  LOL   can be left at another thread made especially  for that. But  just for the sake of a smooth flow  keep this thread just the episode. Thank  You for your  understanding and Support.

* This is just a spoof and is intended for  fun.  we have no intention of offending any one and if we do we  aplogise, but trust you will take it in the spirit  it is intended as  that is  appreciation for a great TV  show concept!

:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BARE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTORS PERSONALITY. ALL ACTORS ARE MEMBERS/FANS OF THE PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM 

Gulabiya 
Uma (Aditiya's mother, Gigi) 

Bundel Khand,  the home of  Powerful Thakurs  who rule  the community  with their power and money.  It is  also  the home of the Bedia Tribe.   And the age old tradition of  Raai  dancing.  Over the years  this  Raai  tradition has gotten twisted , and what was once a dance of  joy and worship to the Gods  became one of entertainment and debauchery   to the Thakurs.
 Who Prey on the  poverty and helplessness of these  women.  Society  says  A thakur and a bedni  can never get married and for years it was a beleif that was  etched so deep that even the though of such a think caused a  shock!.
  Ohhh but  nothing is impossible, and Thakur Vickram Singh   proved that   when he fell in love with  and married a bedia  girl Sugni.  
 Sugni proved that it was possible when she deared to dream of marriage and a respectable life. Amidst all the oppositions and misunderstandings , they  finally  got married.  Today their marriage stands as an example  to society  that  you can  dear to dream! ... However not all are happy  with it. The community  is still  no accepting of such a relation, infact some people  are waitng to see it fall.
So can  Thakur Vickram Singh and Sugni's union stand the test of time and society.  Will this  Thakur Family  be able to change the minds of the others in the community... 
  Lets us find out  as we see if  this community  will say ...PHIR SUBAH HOGI...back ground music.

ronshaan thumbnail
Please give us few min and share your views
PHS 2 Episode reviews

direct link -

if you Like our drama and wanna show us how much you appreciate our work please Leave your comments here

Appreciate the stars here

direct Link -

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Next day... While woking in kitchn Sugni notice MS could not walk proprly as she was having trouble with her legs... She decids that she would insist her to let her give masage to it before lunch...
Ater some time...she goes to her room with a bowl of masage oil...
She knocks at the door...and say
Sugni : ka hm andar aa sakte hai...Maa sahab

can i come in Maa??Edited by K.swati885 - 10 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MS:  Ha Sugni Beta awo. Yeh kya le kaar aye ho? (Yes Sugni Beta come in. What have you bought?)
K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : Jey to hm aapke liye laye hai... Aapke pairo me dard ha na...layiye hm malish kar dete hai... Aapko acha lagega.,...
(i bought this for u... You have a pain in ur legs... Come i will masage it you will feel better)
payal7 thumbnail
MS: Nehi Beta, rahne do, Yeh dard toh ab hamesa rahta hai. Wase bhi tumne sare ghar ki zimadari apne aap par laye li hai. Ha par tum hamare saath betho tumhare saath waqt bitana ache lagta hai hume.

(No beta. Leave it. The pain is always there. As it is you have taken the responsibility of running this whole household on your shoulders. Yes but come and sit with me I like spending time with you)
Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : Nhi aaj hm Aapka koi bahana nhi sunenge... Chaliye laiye iddar... Aapki sewa krna hmara Adhikar hai aur aap hme mna nhi kar sakti...(she smiles]
(no, i won't take any excuse... Come on... Give it to me...
Its my right to serve you ...and you can't stop me)
payal7 thumbnail
MS smiles and says theek hai ... lo (MS smiles and says fine)

She watches Sugni messaging her legs for a few minutes then says - ake baat kahe tumhe, hamere liya tum hamari beti ho jasie Uma aur Kuhu. Hum umid rakta hai ke tum hai lage ke tum humse koi bhi baat kaar sakti ho. (Let me tell you, to me you are my daughter just like Uma and Kuhu and I hope you feel that you can talk to me about anything).

She continues to watch Sugni for a few minutes and then says:

Vikram ne saach kaha tha(Vikram was right when he said)...Kuhu ke saadi ke waqt (at Kuhu's wedding)...that a dulhan truly glows when she is loved by her husband. She smiles and says ...today I can see that. When you were with Aditya you smiled, you fulfilled your duties and I thought you were happy.

But when I see you now I realise that back then your smile never reached your eyes. But now your eyes sparkle and you look soo happy whatever you are doing.

You are beautiful but when Vikram is in front of you, you positively glow - anyone can see that he is your world. And Vikram, he looks so contented now, like he has everything he needs in life. You have returned my son as he use to be - strong, determined, able to face/deal with whatever life threw at him.

Muje toh lag ta hai ke tum dono ko ake duje ke bina kissi aur ki zarurat nahi hai (To me it looks like you don't need anyone else, just each other)

Sach kahte hu na? (Am I right?)
payal7 thumbnail

Beta, you two are made for each other so I am so glad you two are together now.

But Beta remember this is a marriage. When you live someone day and night, there are bound to be disagreements or arguments. Such things are healthy for a relationship. Even in the best of marriages there are ups and downs.

Do you understand?