Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

serendipitous

serendipitous

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
OMG Gauri, the new entry in Soham's life, her eyes and her smile and her fair complexion look just like yesteryear actress Madhubala!!!

Is she related to her by any chance??

Does anyone know her real name?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..gone..soapwatcher1RamanRKRaghav4URuchikaarvilovepallavi25ParinLyksShaktishavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri & Madhubala" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishithamanvi

nishithamanvi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
priyanka kandwal her real name

serendipitous

serendipitous

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks!

..gone..

Goldie

..gone..

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hey guyz .. I am loving both of 'em Soham nd Gauri .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Dey are gonna make an awesome couple .. Tongue I hope dey come togetha nd she gives soham a cute make over nd ol nd dey do romantic stuff .. hehehehe .. thinking way too much already LOL 

Gauri reminded me of Shruthi Hassan in 3( Kolaveri movie) !! Tongue She's beautiful !! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
PR is her first show.    she is a model and has done few commercials.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipitous..gone..

..gone..

Goldie

..gone..

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari-Rocks

Gauri's really pretty...she and soham will make a great pair...hope CVs don't make sachu have the HOTS for her as well.

yaa i hope so ... i hope ki CVs do not cr8 a love triangle fr diz couple too !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-

serendipitous

serendipitous

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari-Rocks

OMG I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at her...she resembles Madhubala

I know right!! At times even her voice sounds eerily like Madhubala's..Tongue

However don't think she is related though, as she has a hindu surname, still never know with inter caste marriages and all..

Funny thing is I was googling her name and in the Images tab, a picture of Madhubala comes amongst all her other pics!!! Even google thinks there is a resemblance!! LOL

I am sure some director/producer out there is noticing this for sure and we'll see an article on it somewhere soon.

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Rockerz

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
If frankly speaking I didn't liked Gauri very much, She doesn't know acting that much and her dialogue delivery is also not very good... Her pronunciation of words is not clear...
But the girl is beautiful and I guess that is the only reason why she was selected for the role of Gauri/// ... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top